ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 1203
< 12345 678915551055051005 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
cdcox 02:30 AM 08-03-2015
We are going to Restaurant Gordon Ramsey tonight. I don't know if I will have the balls to whip out the i-phone to snap some pics.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 06:13 AM 08-03-2015
No pics, but a pretty good food weekend.

Friday night we went to Edison with another couple. We've been there before; it was their first time. Expensive meal, but delicious. We tried the Burrata, Yellowfin tuna tartare summer rolls, Prime New York strip carpaccio + roasted bone marrow, buffalo cauliflower, lump crab squash blossom rangoon, fuji apple + baby spinach salad, kabocha squash + lacinato kale salad, and crispy duck confit. For dessert we had the buttercake and the plum + almond tart.

Saturday night instead of swimming through the streets we stayed home and made stone crab legs, peppered sweet potatoes, and corn on the cob.

Sunday morning after our run (which ended just before the torrential rain resumed) we had homemade oatmeal with cinnamon, nuts, dried apricots, and goji berries.

Sunday late lunch at one of our favorite spots Pane Rustica we had the roasted vegetable sandwich as a salad, the tuna salad sandwich as a salad, and the soup of the day which was spicy curried carrot with watercress. We were there when they closed at 3PM. They bake all of their bread fresh daily and discard unused loaves. We snagged three loaves prior to leaving - a honey wheat, a rosemary focaccia, and a rustic Italian.

Sunday late night we used the rosemary focaccia and rustic Italian to make panini using smoked gouda, havarti, roast beef, peppers, tomatoes, baby kale, brown mustard w/ horseradish, and pickles on the side.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:59 AM 08-03-2015
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Sunday late night we used the rosemary focaccia and rustic Italian to make panini using smoked gouda, havarti, roast beef, peppers, tomatoes, baby kale, brown mustard w/ horseradish, and pickles on the side.

[Reply]
cdcox 07:14 PM 08-03-2015
Originally Posted by cdcox:
We are going to Restaurant Gordon Ramsey tonight. I don't know if I will have the balls to whip out the i-phone to snap some pics.
By far the best meal of our lives (pictures from the interweb).

Pressed foie gras with green apples, turnips, watercress and smoked duck

Ravioli of lobster, langoustine and salmon poached in a light bisque with oxalis and wood sorrel

Isle of Gigha halibut with Atlantic king crab, finger lime and ras el hanout infused broth

Roast pigeon with fennel, sautéed foie gras, lavender, honey and cherries

Mango, jasmine and passion fruit soup

Cucumber sorbet, salad burnet, lemon verbena and mint

Lemonade parfait
with honey, bergamot and sheep’s milk yoghurt sorbet

[Reply]
SAUTO 07:23 PM 08-03-2015
Looks like the food from a wedding I attended that Wolfgang puck personally catered.

Everything was outstanding
[Reply]
scho63 05:26 PM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
No pics, but a pretty good food weekend.

Friday night we went to Edison with another couple. We've been there before; it was their first time. Expensive meal, but delicious. We tried the Burrata, Yellowfin tuna tartare summer rolls, Prime New York strip carpaccio + roasted bone marrow, buffalo cauliflower, lump crab squash blossom rangoon, fuji apple + baby spinach salad, kabocha squash + lacinato kale salad, and crispy duck confit. For dessert we had the buttercake and the plum + almond tart.

Saturday night instead of swimming through the streets we stayed home and made stone crab legs, peppered sweet potatoes, and corn on the cob.

Sunday morning after our run (which ended just before the torrential rain resumed) we had homemade oatmeal with cinnamon, nuts, dried apricots, and goji berries.

Sunday late lunch at one of our favorite spots Pane Rustica we had the roasted vegetable sandwich as a salad, the tuna salad sandwich as a salad, and the soup of the day which was spicy curried carrot with watercress. We were there when they closed at 3PM. They bake all of their bread fresh daily and discard unused loaves. We snagged three loaves prior to leaving - a honey wheat, a rosemary focaccia, and a rustic Italian.

This post was so good I just rubbed one out! A ribeye.... :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:40 PM 08-04-2015
Dar chocolate and red wine. I am drunk as a skunk.

This weekend, will be attending a French Restaurant for the kids graduation.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:52 PM 08-04-2015
Any tips for sobering up on the quick? Got a lot to get done.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:53 PM 08-04-2015
TIITB.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:00 PM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

What are you wearing?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:03 PM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What are you wearing?
Why?

You're married aren't you?
[Reply]
lewdog 06:05 PM 08-04-2015
Why?

You're married aren't you?
:-)

It's a running joke I have here. I ask dudes this question too. No, I'm not gay.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:08 PM 08-04-2015
Oh nooo. Don't tell me that. I am deflated now.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:51 PM 08-04-2015

Slow down girl ! I told you I was on my way over . 1200 miles on a bicycle isn't fast you know !
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:55 PM 08-04-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
:-)

It's a running joke I have here. I ask dudes this question too. No, I'm not gay.
Then how come you asked me for pic's. Huh ?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 1203
< 12345 678915551055051005 > Last »
Up