ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 57
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:09 AM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I watched "A Ghost Story" last night. Not really a horror movie, but really different and cleverly-shot film.

Has stuck with me today for sure (typically the mark of a good film for me).
That one looked really good to me, but looks like one of those movies where you may end up with dust in your eye at the end.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:14 AM 02-11-2018
Went home from work sick and now watching Jason X. Jason gets frozen for 400 years and continues his killing spree when he dethaws in a spaceship heading to Earth two. People in the future aren't any more bright as they are in the present sadly.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 10:09 AM 02-11-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
That one looked really good to me, but looks like one of those movies where you may end up with dust in your eye at the end.

Not to be confused with this movie.

https://youtu.be/upGQpr5CwMA
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:29 AM 02-20-2018
Not a movie, but I’ve been watching the Slasher series on Netflix. The first season was prettt good, but season 2 is much better all the way around. Would def recommend.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:43 AM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Not a movie, but I’ve been watching the Slasher series on Netflix. The first season was prettt good, but season 2 is much better all the way around. Would def recommend.
I saw season 1 - started season 2 but only half of epi#1 - slow start maybe? I'll try it again - thanks for the recommendation. I did enjoy season 1
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:45 AM 02-20-2018
I watched the horror movie Presidents Day last night that my man Chris LaMartina directed - he's the guy that did WNUF Halloween Special - he needs to stick to the WNUF genre/style. Presidents Day was horrid.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:21 AM 02-20-2018
I watched The Babysitter on Netflix. It was a fun movie, plenty of gore but mostly comedic in nature. It takes many stereotypes and just turns them up to 11. Imagine Home Alone but with a satanic cult instead of burglars.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:22 AM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by Swanman:
I watched The Babysitter on Netflix. It was a fun movie, plenty of gore but mostly comedic in nature. It takes many stereotypes and just turns them up to 11. Imagine Home Alone but with a satanic cult instead of burglars.
FUN! have you seen The Baby though?

[Reply]
Simply Red 07:13 PM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I watched "A Ghost Story" last night. Not really a horror movie, but really different and cleverly-shot film.

Has stuck with me today for sure (typically the mark of a good film for me).
I will eventually watch this.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:14 PM 02-20-2018
Originally Posted by Swanman:
I will try to watch tonight.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:43 PM 02-20-2018

I watched this tonight.

Solid performances, keeps you guessing, excellent use of the location, the big bad at the end is revealed and I'm still not sure what I saw there or what it is.

7.5 out of 10.

So far this year THE DEVIL'S CANDY (9 out of 10)
The Void (7 out of 10)
Troll Hunter (8 out of 10)
Beyond the Gates (6.5 out of 10)
[Reply]
SAGA45 05:40 AM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:

I watched this tonight.

Solid performances, keeps you guessing, excellent use of the location, the big bad at the end is revealed and I'm still not sure what I saw there or what it is.

7.5 out of 10.

So far this year THE DEVIL'S CANDY (9 out of 10)
The Void (7 out of 10)
Troll Hunter (8 out of 10)
Beyond the Gates (6.5 out of 10)
Not sure what I saw either lol but that ending left much to be desired. I liked the main actor...he was also in one of my favorite Black Mirror episodes "White Christmas". I'll give Troll Hunter a watch
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:50 AM 02-21-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I will try to watch tonight.
I am surprised - after watching - this was really good in a juvenile way. I really liked it. hahaha
[Reply]
Swanman 10:12 AM 02-21-2018
I am surprised - after watching - this was really good in a juvenile way. I really liked it. hahaha
The jock character cracked me up. Especially when he paused trying to kill the kid so the kid could stand up to the bully.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:17 AM 02-21-2018
Better Watch Out is another babysitter based horror movie. I think it's on Amazon Prime.

[Reply]
Page 26 of 57
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up