ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Herniated disc in neck...
penguinz 08:14 PM 03-02-2022
Anyone ever have to deal with this?

Causing nerve to get pinched and left arm is all but paralyzed and throbbing with insane amount of pain.

Already getting atrophied. Over an inch in circumference lost already.

MRI tomorrow and hopefully surgery or something to fix soon.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:28 PM 05-25-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Finally got this shit fixed was pumped so full of opiates that made me so nauseous I had to stay overnight

Other than the incision pain and from them yanking trachea and esophagus bout of the way can already notice much less pain.

So excited to be able to walk across the room and not get
vertigo!
Great news, man. Hope things continue to go well.

With that said, this place is slipping. Can't believe this hasn't been posted:

[Reply]
penguinz 03:22 PM 05-25-2022
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
In case I have this done someday I'm going to try and un-read "yank".

Glad yours was successful.
I would recommend against going on YouTube and watching the actual procedure vs one of the animated ones.

I have more pain in my AC joint from the nurses having to pull my arms down as far as possible in order to get good views for the x-ray so the surgeon could see what she was doing.

Pretty sure the one I have separated a few times in the past is separated again.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:26 PM 05-25-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Great news, man. Hope things continue to go well.

With that said, this place is slipping. Can't believe this hasn't been posted:

That is hilarious. My wife's boss must be related to him. She asked my wife last week what day my dick replacement was scheduled.

If that is what they did I hope they did the Mandingo model and not the Asian version. 😁
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 06:16 PM 05-25-2022
yup, almost 10 years ago, they replaced 2 discs in my neck and a plate.
dr.hsu in coffeyville,ks did it, wonderful job have no side effects and it still is perfect.
was scared to death to do it at first, ok i put it off for 2 years and let it get horrible, till my wife said i had become an "ass" sure helped me sleep better and i can feel my fingers again. would do it if needed again
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up