ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 25
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Saccopoo
Sorter 06:45 PM 05-16-2016
It appears that our friend Saccopoo has lost his battle with a cancerous brain tumor.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

RIP friend!

[Reply]
RunKC 03:12 PM 02-24-2017
RIP brother. You will be missed.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:14 PM 02-24-2017
Easily one of the most colorful, entertaining, opinionated posters on this forum.

I had great respect for the hard, largely unparalleled work he put into the Draft Forum (a forum we should rename after him for the foreseeable future), and his occasional rip-roaring into DC was always great.

I know nothing about him as a person, but I truly enjoyed him.

For eternity, a ChiefsPlanet first round draft pick.

Thank you Sacc. Rest in peace.
[Reply]
TimBone 03:24 PM 02-24-2017
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Easily one of the most colorful, entertaining, opinionated posters on this forum.

I had great respect for the hard, largely unparalleled work he put into the Draft Forum (a forum we should rename after him for the foreseeable future), and his occasional rip-roaring into DC was always great.

I think that's a great idea. It could be permanent, AFAIC. If you guys have a specific name, let one of the mods know.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:27 PM 02-24-2017
RIP
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:47 PM 02-24-2017
In our last PM exchange about a month and a half ago, he had said he was sleeping a ton and that the doctors had told him to expect that

My reply was something like "so they're just telling you to rest because of the harsh treatments right?"

He came back with "not exactly" among other things in that last pm... one thing I know for sure is that in his last month+ he was constantly surrounded by loved ones

I'm very thankful for that
[Reply]
go bo 03:55 PM 02-24-2017

this ^^^

r.i.p. sacc...

my older brother died from a rare brain cancer too...

just an awful way to go... :-)
[Reply]
Rooster 04:01 PM 02-24-2017
Rest in Peace Saccopoo. You will be missed.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 04:04 PM 02-24-2017

Very well put, D. At least the CHIEFS had an extremely entertaining regular season for him to enjoy.

RIP Sacc
[Reply]
Red Beans 04:16 PM 02-24-2017
He entertained. We laughed. Now we cry. RIP.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:17 PM 02-24-2017
RIP brother.
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:19 PM 02-24-2017
RIP, Sac
[Reply]
Lzen 04:25 PM 02-24-2017
RIP, Sac.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:32 PM 02-24-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
HIS FINAL POST ON CP
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
Internships suck.

There is always jobs out there.

You can never get back quality time spent with family.

You can always get a job somewhere.

You know why they call it "work?" Because they have to pay you to do it.
Damn.

This should be put on a plaque.
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 04:40 PM 02-24-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
HIS FINAL POST ON CP :-)

Originally Posted by Saccopoo:
Internships suck.

There is always jobs out there.

You can never get back quality time spent with family.

You can always get a job somewhere.

You know why they call it "work?" Because they have to pay you to do it.

:-)
I remember this post specifically because it was in a thread that I started in regards to rescheduling a flight to make it to KC for a job interview. The answer, to everyone but Sac, was obvious. The overwhelming sentiment was for me to fly back and meet their schedule, which was the obvious choice, and it worked out for me.. but that's hardly my point. While I didn't take heed of Sacc's advice, I did take note at the time of the philosophical difference in perspective from man compared to that of a man who knows how much time he has left.

To Sacc, and likely to us all eventually, nothing else is more important than being around those we love. No job, money, possessions. I am so happy to hear that he got the opportunity to spend his last days surrounded by his loved ones.

Drew, thank you for your advice, and while I didn't follow it, I will remember your words and appreciate my family time even more than I ever have now.

RIP forever. You will be missed dearly.
[Reply]
burt 04:41 PM 02-24-2017
I lurk. Sad to read this.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 25
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up