ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Time to panic about Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs? Separating fact from fiction
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:11 PM 10-25-2021
2019 we were 6-4 at one point and won the SB
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:14 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
How quickly they forget.

Andy is a second-half coach. Both in-game and in-season.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:17 PM 10-25-2021
Ideally we pull a rabbit out of a hat. But wouldn't mind taking an L on this season. We need to clean up the defensive locker room and get Reid sparked again. And I don't see that happening this year. I don't know if I'm feeling it's worth desperation moves to salvage a season we may just want to spend instead on a rebuild. Get some young guys time, play around the waiver wire for cheap undrafted guys, etc...
[Reply]
notorious 04:47 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Ideally we pull a rabbit out of a hat. But wouldn't mind taking an L on this season. We need to clean up the defensive locker room and get Reid sparked again. And I don't see that happening this year. I don't know if I'm feeling it's worth desperation moves to salvage a season we may just want to spend instead on a rebuild. Get some young guys time, play around the waiver wire for cheap undrafted guys, etc...
You can do all of this while winning.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:51 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
You can do all of this while winning.
Sure, but Clark and Mathieus locker room issues won't just go away. I don't know if Reid will snap out of this until he gets closure on Britt. We should try to keep winning but I just think there are locker room issues that can be easily fixed but realistically not this year.
[Reply]
notorious 04:52 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Sure, but Clark and Mathieus locker room issues won't just go away. I don't know if Reid will snap out of this until he gets closure on Britt. We should try to keep winning but I just think there are locker room issues that can be easily fixed but realistically not this year.
With proper leadership it's absolutely doable.

Foot needs to be applied to ass. We'll see if our leadership has the balls to make hard calls. They haven't really so far.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:43 PM 10-25-2021
Yep, our 4th loss was tithe Tits. Didn’t lose another after that. That said, lots of differences between that team and this one.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:21 PM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Yep, our 4th loss was tithe Tits. Didn’t lose another after that. That said, lots of differences between that team and this one.

If you guys will remember back. 2019 our defense absolutely sucked games 1-8. After that it was the best in the NFL. Can that happen again. I dunno.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:28 PM 10-25-2021
If you guys will remember back. 2019 our defense absolutely sucked games 1-8. After that it was the best in the NFL. Can that happen again. I dunno.
There really are more parallels to that year than you'd think. Early stretch of 4 losses in 6 games. Poor defense through week 10. Spags under major criticism. Playoff appearance in doubt.

Sure, they never had a low point quite like what we saw yesterday, but Tampa did last year. If you think yesterday was disgusting, imagine a 38-3 beating in week 9. And that happened to a completely loaded roster.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 12:42 AM 10-26-2021
That will NOT be the case this year. We simply don't have the talent or the desire to win.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:35 AM 10-26-2021
Fact the Kansas City Chiefs are my favorite sports team in the world. Also fact fuck the haters fact pluss extra fuck the Broncos and Raiders.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:13 PM 10-25-2021
Bart Scott on the Chiefs:

https://www.sportscasting.com/espn-b...roster-shreds/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:14 PM 10-25-2021
Those first and second round draft results all rolled into a few sentences are terrible to read all at once. Almost nothing of value in them, whether it’s players drafted or traded for with those picks.
[Reply]
Danguardace 05:18 PM 10-25-2021
We won a superbowl 2 years ago if we suck this year WGAF! This team not even close to being the most sorry Chiefs i have seen.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:18 PM 10-25-2021
Fact: If the Chiefs can develop a credible run game, things will open back up.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up