ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 185 of 195
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2017 NFL Draft Thread**** (NO Spoilers)
Dante84 11:29 PM 04-26-2017
Let's fucking do this.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's McCaffrey to Tampa) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny.

I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:11 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
One thing Mahomes/Watson have going for them that most of the others didn't is they're going to good teams...

What does this have to do with anything? What a stupid stat.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:13 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
It really doesn't mean anything. Each circumstance is different. It was just something interesting to look at.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:18 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
Nothing. KnowMo is just scared.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:24 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
It really doesn't mean anything. Each circumstance is different. It was just something interesting to look at.
Yeah every other team on that list wasn't a playoff team before either. Apples to oranges comparison.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:38 PM 05-01-2017
Russillo had a pretty good O/U bet.

Trubisky
Mahomes
Watson
Kizer

Number of starts next year? He sat the number as 31.

What say you?

Under for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
mcaj22 01:46 PM 05-01-2017
over
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:47 PM 05-01-2017
Under.

I think you'll probably get 12-13 out of Watson. Trubisky may hit 4-5 depending on Glennon. Mahomes will be at zero. Kizer is the wildcard honestly. The Browns should sit him but they're the Browns for a reason.
[Reply]
OldSchool 01:49 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Russillo had a pretty good O/U bet.

Trubisky
Mahomes
Watson
Kizer

Number of starts next year? He sat the number as 31.

What say you?

Under for me.

The most likely to start would be Watson followed by Kizer. Between those two, I can see 15 starts, give or take, unless one of them just absolutely lights it up in the Pre-Season.

I don't think that the Bears will be starting Trubisky over Glennon. The only way he sees the field is if Glennon gets injured.

Mahomes won't start at all this year.

Easy under.
[Reply]
mcaj22 01:51 PM 05-01-2017
The GM vs coach war in Chicago is like Fat Scott vs Haley here. Trubisky is the GMs choice and he will absolutely find a way to throw him out there before hes ready to either save his job or sabotage the head coaches job by mid season. I've seen that before with Cassel and playing Palko to spite the FO
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:00 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

A bit of intel on tight end James O'Shaughnessy, whom the Patriots acquired from the Chiefs on Saturday along with a sixth-round pick (216) in exchange for a fifth-rounder (183): When Kansas City drafted the tight end in the 2015 fifth round out of Illinois State, the hope was that he could become a matchup problem for defenses, but that never materialized and he was unlikely to make the roster this season as he was fourth or fifth on the depth chart. He’s undersized for the position (6-foot-4, 240 pounds), giving the Patriots an AJ Derby/Clay Harbor-type “move” option in the competition for the No. 3 spot alongside players with a significantly different physical makeup in Matt Lengel (6-7, 267), Michael Williams (6-6, 280) and Rob Housler (6-5, 250). Caserio said Saturday night the club had done a lot of work on O’Shaughnessy coming out of the draft, and that provided a foundation for the Patriots to want to make the trade.

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:34 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by :
Gareon Conley’s lawyer claims consensual sex occurred

The “nothing happened” defense quickly has evaporated in the Gareon Conley case.

After witnesses in the hotel room where an alleged rape involving the Raiders first-round draft pick occurred last month claimed that Conley and the alleged victim did nothing together, Conley’s lawyer now admits that Conley and the alleged victim had consensual sex, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media.

That changes everything, contradicting the witness accounts and making the case a matter of he said/she said. This means that prosecutors easily could pursue charges if they so choose, with the case ultimately turning on whether a jury chooses to believe the victim and to disbelieve Conley.

Which means that the Raiders may have drafted a player who eventually will be indicted on first-degree felony charges, which carry a prison term in Ohio three to eight years.

Conley likely had no choice but to admit that which the forensic evidence would have confirmed. The rape kit coupled with the DNA sample Conley provided would have quickly debunked the “nothing happened” defense.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...urred/#respond
[Reply]
O.city 07:37 PM 05-01-2017
Man, thats not exactly an ideal situation.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:29 PM 05-01-2017

Text from Gareon Conley's lawyer: "When I referenced a 'consensual sexual event,' I was NOT referring to intercourse. That did NOT happen."

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 2, 2017

[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:46 PM 05-01-2017
Melissa Etheridge:

https://twitter.com/chiefs/status/859043903034585088

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:54 PM 05-01-2017

[Reply]
Page 185 of 195
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189 > Last »
Up