New England
Kansas City
Houston
Baltimore

:-)
Huh
[Reply]
New World Order 09:41 PM 11-20-2016
No one is scared of Oakland. They beat up on scrub teams.

KC is 7-3 despite being banged up for much of the season.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 01:28 AM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
No one is scared of Oakland. They beat up on scrub teams.

KC is 7-3 despite being banged up for much of the season.
Make all the excuses you want. Oakland has won on the many times in the east time zone. Oakland also has a legit QB with weapons. KC has been winning on luck with awful qb play. They are going into a tail spin. Smith is your qb and cannot win games when asked to win them. You know it and I know it. The real question is will you admit it?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:20 AM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by OctoberFart:
Make all the excuses you want. Oakland has won on the many times in the east time zone. Oakland also has a legit QB with weapons. KC has been winning on luck with awful qb play. They are going into a tail spin. Smith is your qb and cannot win games when asked to win them. You know it and I know it. The real question is will you admit it?
I think you are too dim to understand by dissing KC...you are inadvertently admitting Oakland sucks. This half-assed Chiefs team beat them down in their house.

There was nothing flukey about that win...

Poor Raiders fans..struggling with the gifts that the NFL and the Vegas power-movers are showering on them. This happens when you haven't been over .500 in a decade. Enjoy the sham...like the PI call vs. the Saints. It all just window dressing for profit...and stadium tax fleecing.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:52 AM 11-21-2016
Enh, I dunno... at this point, more than ever this season, it certainly looks like the division is Oakland's to lose. They take care of the Texans and they have a one game lead.

vs CAR
vs Bills
@ KC
@ SD
vs IND
@ DEN

Three big divisional road games for the Raiders, plus a resurgent Panthers team, the scrappy Colts and a 'who knows what to expect Bills' team. The Raiders have a tough road ahead of them, as does ever team in the AFCW ... they need to beat the Texans, but slip up and they may very well be frauds.

Originally Posted by BlackOp:
..struggling with the gifts that the NFL and the Vegas power-movers are showering on them. This happens when you haven't been over .500 in a decade. Enjoy the sham...like the PI call vs. the Saints. It all just window dressing for profit...and stadium tax fleecing.
Wow, you really do just 'rinse and repeat' the crazy.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:14 AM 11-21-2016
Both KC and Oakland have tough remaining schedules
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:24 AM 11-21-2016
We are way to injured to be a threat for the div at this point. Maclin and Ford are probably both out again this week. Peters may be play but at way less than 100%. We have an OLB, JC and and our starting guard gone for the year already.

Houston has only played one game and most likely won't do much in his second week. This will be an easy win for Donkeys.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:43 AM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
We are way to injured to be a threat for the div at this point. Maclin and Ford are probably both out again this week. Peters may be play but at way less than 100%. We have an OLB, JC and and our starting guard gone for the year already.

Houston has only played one game and most likely won't do much in his second week. This will be an easy win for Donkeys.
Easy... doubt it... both have decent injury considerations. I definitely think Denver can win it, but easy? No.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 10:15 AM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think you are too dim to understand by dissing KC...you are inadvertently admitting Oakland sucks. This half-assed Chiefs team beat them down in their house.

There was nothing flukey about that win...

Poor Raiders fans..struggling with the gifts that the NFL and the Vegas power-movers are showering on them. This happens when you haven't been over .500 in a decade. Enjoy the sham...like the PI call vs. the Saints. It all just window dressing for profit...and stadium tax fleecing.
You guys are retarded. The crystal meth is really kicking your guys ass. You can lose a game to a team that isn't as good as you such as we did to KC and you guys did yesterday. Anyone can drop a division game. Oakland is a young team and has had some growing pains. It happens especially when the weather was like it was for that game.

As far as your bullshit comment on Vegas and the NFL, if that meant anything then why did Oakland have 5 early games in the eastern time zone? Why do we have to burn a home game for the bullshit tonight? Get real your team is not that great and the division is Oakland Raiders this year. The shit offenses of the :-) and chefs isn't beating us. Enjoy Smith and the fatman for another year.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:25 AM 11-21-2016
You guys are retarded. The crystal meth is really kicking your guys ass. You can lose a game to a team that isn't as good as you such as we did to KC and you guys did yesterday. Anyone can drop a division game. Oakland is a young team and has had some growing pains. It happens especially when the weather was like it was for that game.

As far as your bullshit comment on Vegas and the NFL, if that meant anything then why did Oakland have 5 early games in the eastern time zone? Why do we have to burn a home game for the bullshit tonight? Get real your team is not that great and the division is Oakland Raiders this year. The shit offenses of the :-) and chefs isn't beating us. Enjoy Smith and the fatman for another year.
Oakland still has to play in Denver, and that's far from an expected win for OAK...

The rivalry is always fun with our teams though.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 10:46 AM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Oakland still has to play in Denver, and that's far from an expected win for OAK...

The rivalry is always fun with our teams though.
With the way our OL is built and how your DL is pretty weak, I feel pretty good about it. Oakland has dominated the last 3 games so I'm not scared. At that point we could be resting starters anyway. At least you can have a conversation with opposing teams unlike these meth heads. They instantly spin and come up with some BS excuse. In their mind they think they are back to back SB champs since they beat the last 2 SB winners in the regular season.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:48 AM 11-21-2016
With the way our OL is built and how your DL is pretty weak, I feel pretty good about it. Oakland has dominated the last 3 games so I'm not scared.
Yeah, will be good to have Talib back for that game. Anything can happen and again, I figured we would mostly see home and home splits this year.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:51 AM 11-21-2016
At that point we could be resting starters anyway.
Ha... you added this edit as I replied to the other.

So, yeah - anything can happen.

Texans
Panthers
Bills
@ Chiefs
@ Chargers
Colts
@ Broncos

Run the gauntlet and win all the home games, that end of year scenario may very well happen. But, there's no room for error this season. Oakland hasn't been consistently good in a long time... they're getting there, but it's not complete.
[Reply]
OctoberFart 11:01 AM 11-21-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Ha... you added this edit as I replied to the other.

So, yeah - anything can happen.

Texans
Panthers
Bills
@ Chiefs
@ Chargers
Colts
@ Broncos

Run the gauntlet and win all the home games, that end of year scenario may very well happen. But, there's no room for error this season. Oakland hasn't been consistently good in a long time... they're getting there, but it's not complete.
I agree they are young and growing. I think we walk away with the division based on Denver and KC not being that good quite frankly. 5 early game wins on the east coast is impressive though as all you ever hear is how hard that is to win in that scenario. Talib isn't going to help your weak ass run defense and who knows if he will even be playing by then. That seems to be some weird injury that started out as a game time decision on that sunday night. He hasn't played yet while getting more opinions.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:10 AM 11-21-2016
I agree they are young and growing. I think we walk away with the division based on Denver and KC not being that good quite frankly. 5 early game wins on the east coast is impressive though as all you ever hear is how hard that is to win in that scenario. Talib isn't going to help your weak ass run defense and who knows if he will even be playing by then. That seems to be some weird injury that started out as a game time decision on that sunday night. He hasn't played yet while getting more opinions.
I like the confidence... but, again, OAK hasn't proven to be consistently great. They're doing well against that last place schedule they earned. That team has allowed 24+ points six times.

So far so, good and I love the fact that it's tight in the West.
[Reply]
Page 630 of 4897
« First < 130530580620626627628629630 63163263363464068073011301630 > Last »
Up