ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Media Center>Marvel - Black Widow
Deberg_1990 10:48 AM 07-17-2021
Harbour looked really slimmed down in that vid. He must gain weight to look more frumpy for Stranger Things
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:50 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Harbour looked really slimmed down in that vid. He must gain weight to look more frumpy for Stranger Things
He weighed 280 at the start of filming Black Widow and recently got back down to his more normal weight of 220.
[Reply]
Jamie 12:12 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
I think he probably lost the weight for the new season of Stranger Things, if you remember where his character left off.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:00 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I think he probably lost the weight for the new season of Stranger Things, if you remember where his character left off.
In the same place his other character was rescued from.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:54 AM 07-17-2021
He must have been taking ALL the steroids and/or HGH to play Hellboy
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:17 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He must have been taking ALL the steroids and/or HGH to play Hellboy
:-)

I think that was a combo of prosthetics and VFX, like Vision, Hulk, et al.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:02 PM 07-17-2021
Which reminds me of my only gripe about the movie, and it's a slight one. I thought Black Widow was supposed to be much older than the impression I got from this movie. I didn't think she was supposed to be a child in 1995 when they were undercover in Ohio.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:04 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Which reminds me of my only gripe about the movie, and it's a slight one. I thought Black Widow was supposed to be much older than the impression I got from this movie. I didn't think she was supposed to be a child in 1995 when they were undercover in Ohio.
Yeah, it was implied in the first Avengers that she was around and aware during the fall of the USSR. I suppose she could have been like, 5 years old when it fell, but she definitely would have been younger than I thought.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:15 PM 07-17-2021
Didn't Cosmic Red Skull in Endgame say she was born in 1984?
[Reply]
listopencil 04:51 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Yeah, it was implied in the first Avengers that she was around and aware during the fall of the USSR. I suppose she could have been like, 5 years old when it fell, but she definitely would have been younger than I thought.
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Didn't Cosmic Red Skull in Endgame say she was born in 1984?
Her age has now been retconned. I just checked the MCU wiki: https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fand...ki/Black_Widow

...and it has her as being born on 12/03/84.

If you look on wikipedia you'll find this: "...the character debuted in Tales of Suspense #52 (April 1964)." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...tasha_Romanova)

The version of her character that I like is her as a child of a crumbling, war torn Europe who grew into an elite Soviet agent.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:33 PM 07-17-2021
The version of her character that I like is her as a child of a crumbling, war torn Europe who grew into an elite Soviet agent.
They definitely made a reference to that in the original Avengers, but the line was vague enough it could now be argued that she saw the Soviet Union crumble at as a small child.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:12 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
They definitely made a reference to that in the original Avengers, but the line was vague enough it could now be argued that she saw the Soviet Union crumble at as a small child.
I understand why they do stuff like this to make the character fit into a modern story. They froze Cap to get around it. The other guys made Wonder Woman live through it all, and just ignore Batman's history. The original Black Widow is a better character to me though.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:20 PM 07-17-2021
I understand why they do stuff like this to make the character fit into a modern story. They froze Cap to get around it. The other guys made Wonder Woman live through it all, and just ignore Batman's history. The original Black Widow is a better character to me though.
I want to say I was also imagining her in kind of a Soviet era espionage situation when she talked about getting shot by the Winter Soldier.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:49 PM 07-19-2021
Just finished! I thought it was awesome! Loved the ending scene during credits! Awesome addition to the MCU!
[Reply]
Fish 05:08 PM 07-21-2021
Had to look up Pugh. Smokeshow...

[Reply]
Page 7 of 12
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up