ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 09:21 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)....

Is it just me or do you also find it hard to take someone seriously who can’t even remember “i” before “e” except after “c” ?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:32 PM 02-01-2023

Holy shit! Bungle fan are retarded
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:35 PM 02-01-2023

Lemme just post this again:

That's the thing to do now. If/when you lose, simply claim the outcome was "rigged." There will be thousands/millions of people who will support the notion.

It's an entitlement issue, IMO. If my team doesn't win, well, that's impossible because we're supposed to be the winners. IT WAS RIGGED!!!
[Reply]
stumppy 09:38 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

That's the thing to do now. If/when you lose, simply claim the outcome was "rigged." There will be thousands/millions of people who will support the notion.

It's an entitlement issue, IMO. If my team doesn't win, well, that's impossible because we're supposed to be the winners. IT WAS RIGGED!!!
Something about this sounds familiar.:-)
[Reply]
Kman34 09:56 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

I've heard this before.. Not sure where..
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:00 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Do to the fact lol
Posts in the name of outrage are consistently misspelled.
Nextdoor is the worst.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:38 AM 02-02-2023
Team color bad
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:46 AM 02-02-2023
It is a good point. I think it's even worse than last year when Josh Allen never touched the ball in OT. They even changed the OT rules in order to appease the tears. Funny thing is there were no OT Playoff games this year AND CIN hammer them. :-)

I don't think I've ever had this much fun going into the Super Bowl. :-)
[Reply]
kccrow 04:50 AM 02-02-2023
I've come to the conclusion that Bengals fans are straight-up retarded and the media is following suit.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:08 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by stumppy:
They're even turning on each other over it. :-)

https://forum.go-bengals.com/index.p...e/39/#comments
I briefly looked at that. My goodness they are entitled and insufferable.
[Reply]
notorious 08:12 AM 02-02-2023
Take a look at the threads after our playoff game with Pittsburgh pre Mahomes.

Collectively as a fanbase we are no better. The difference is that the media decided to jump in for this round.

The media didn’t give two shits when the Chiefs got royally fucked.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:16 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:

Collectively as a fanbase we are no better. The difference is that the media decided to jump in for this round.

There was no holding on the tying 2 point conversion where as there was roughing on the Mahomes run.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:18 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:

They didn't care when we never got the ball in ot against the pats, nor did they care that Jones got a roughing penalty for touching tommy boys shoulder. That's why this fake outrage is falling on deaf ears with me and most chiefs fans
[Reply]
notorious 02-02-2023, 08:19 AM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
notorious 08:19 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
They didn't care when we never got the ball in ot against the pats, nor did they care that Jones got a roughing penalty for touching tommy boys shoulder. That's why this fake outrage is falling on deaf ears with me and most chiefs fans
Exactly.
[Reply]
notorious 08:20 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
There was no holding on the tying 2 point conversion where as there was roughing on the Mahomes run.
I agree.

You don’t hear the media going full retard about the bullshit holding call against Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up