ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 82
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
TEX 10:35 AM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
McKinnon is gone, along with Hardman and Richie James.
I'd cut Skyy before Hardman. But don't really care.
[Reply]
nychief 10:39 AM 05-01-2024
For better or worse, Skyy is getting another shot this year as is Toney. I hope to hell one of them salvages their careers.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:47 AM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by nychief:
For better or worse, Skyy is getting another shot this year as is Toney. I hope to hell one of them salvages their careers.
By "shot" you mean to make the team, right?

Because they're both buried on the depth chart either way now. Reid didn't even mention him when he was talking about the WR group after adding Worthy.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:57 AM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
By "shot" you mean to make the team, right?

Because they're both buried on the depth chart either way now. Reid didn't even mention him when he was talking about the WR group after adding Worthy.
Skyy will be on the practice squad at best. IMO it's more likely that he gets cut unless there are some unforseen injuries.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:31 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Skyy will be on the practice squad at best. IMO it's more likely that he gets cut unless there are some unforseen injuries.
Eh...I think he makes the team. Annoyingly.

Assuming the Rice shit doesn't settle out this summer/fall, you're looking at:

Rice, Brown, Worthy, Watson, Toney, Moore, IMO.

They ain't carrying 7 this year, but I don't see them carrying 5 just yet either. Not with Worthy and Brown being new to the offense.

But I do think he's the last man in. If we carry 5 or someone forces their way onto the squad (Remigio seems like he could), then Moore's out. But I think that's a coinflip scenario at best.
[Reply]
xztop123 12:35 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
You’d think Watson and justyn had a better shot at making roster / being buried since they’re bigger and we just got two more smaller guys

But the dolphins and chiefs seem to be stacking their roster full of short WRs.

Dolphins just drafted another good short wr
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:38 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

They ain't carrying 7 this year, but I don't see them carrying 5 just yet either. Not with Worthy and Brown being new to the offense.

But I do think he's the last man in. If we carry 5 or someone forces their way onto the squad (Remigio seems like he could), then Moore's out. But I think that's a coinflip scenario at best.
I honestly believe Remigio takes the last spot. I have no factual evidence whatsoever for my homeristic outlook. It's just my gut (which is wrong 78% of the time )
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:40 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
Well Hardman's not actually on the team...

But Veach has said that they're keeping in touch with Hardman, Smith and a few others.

Seems like they want the kids to earn the jobs and if things aren't looking great, they'll consider bringing back some of the veterans.

I honestly don't know what you'd do with Hardman, though. With Worthy and Brown both here, even if you subtract Toney and Moore, what does Hardman actually bring in their place that isn't awfully redundant?
[Reply]
Bowser 12:46 PM 05-01-2024

He better start working on becoming the best special teams gunner he can be, if that's the case.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:52 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He better start working on becoming the best special teams gunner he can be, if that's the case.
Fair point. But do ANY of these WRs look like strong special teamers?

Could just be that we use more TEs, Ss and LBers on the coverage units.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:53 PM 05-01-2024
Well Hardman's not actually on the team...

But Veach has said that they're keeping in touch with Hardman, Smith and a few others.

Seems like they want the kids to earn the jobs and if things aren't looking great, they'll consider bringing back some of the veterans.

I honestly don't know what you'd do with Hardman, though. With Worthy and Brown both here, even if you subtract Toney and Moore, what does Hardman actually bring in their place that isn't awfully redundant?
Unless Brown or Worthy get injured there is no role on this team for Hardman.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:07 PM 05-01-2024
I won't stand for all of this Louis Rees-Zammit erasure.
[Reply]
nychief 01:10 PM 05-01-2024

I think this is right, barring injuries...which will happen...
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:15 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Get used to it sir. That dude is this year's Justyn Ross type flavor of the season
[Reply]
Monticore 01:37 PM 05-01-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I thought he was listed as RB
[Reply]
Page 67 of 82
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Up