ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 24
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juju to Patriots
Mecca 01:28 PM 03-15-2023
This just speaks to Veach thinks he can get something done because there is no way we are going into the year with the WR's we currently have.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:31 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This just speaks to Veach thinks he can get something done because there is no way we are going into the year with the WR's we currently have.
I agree. I think a WR move is coming soon...
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:29 PM 03-15-2023
Guys, has Veach ever failed us?? He always has a plan! We still have MVS tho!!
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:30 PM 03-15-2023
This is how it’s gonna be, guys coming to KC to chase a ring and drive up their value for their next deal.

And I love it.

Bring in D-Hop, Thielen, or the next vet receiver who wants to win a title and set themselves up for a big payday. Keep new faces coming in and keep guys who are hungry.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:32 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This is how it’s gonna be, guys coming to KC to chase a ring and drive up their value for their next deal.

And I love it.

Bring in D-Hop, Thielen, or the next vet receiver who wants to win a title and set themselves up for a big payday. Keep new faces coming in and keep guys who are hungry.
Thielen ain't setting up for a payday, he's at the I'd like to win something before I retire. It'd be like if the Chiefs signed Calais Campbell.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:33 PM 03-15-2023
Thielen ain't setting up for a payday, he's at the I'd like to win something before I retire. It'd be like if the Chiefs signed Calais Campbell.
You’re right.

Looked him up and he’s much older than I realized.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:35 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
You’re right.

Looked him up and he’s much older than I realized.
Watch his tape from last season. He's still viable. He's not special, but he could easily fill JuJu's role, and he might actually be better at beating man.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:36 PM 03-15-2023
I'd love that.
[Reply]
Chieftain 01:34 PM 03-15-2023
JuJu was one guy I wasn't sure if we should keep or re-sign. When you feel unsure about something, it's probably for good reason. I felt his production as a whole was underwhelming and he was surprisingly slow after the catch. The post SB crap with Eagles players wasn't a good look.
[Reply]
Spott 01:38 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
JuJu was one guy I wasn't sure if we should keep or re-sign. When you feel unsure about something, it's probably for good reason. I felt his production as a whole was underwhelming and he was surprisingly slow after the catch. The post SB crap with Eagles players wasn't a good look.
The Pats play the Eagles next year, so they can get their revenge on him(instead of us) for all that twitter nonsense after the SB.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 01:36 PM 03-15-2023
Trade for Tunsil and it literally does not matter who we have at receiver. Toney, MVS, Skyy Moore and a cheap veteran chasing a ring like Thielen is just fine.

OR, If Tunsil is off the table, you have to think Veach is going after Hopkins or OBJ.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:52 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Trade for Tunsil and it literally does not matter who we have at receiver. Toney, MVS, Skyy Moore and a cheap veteran chasing a ring like Thielen is just fine.

OR, If Tunsil is off the table, you have to think Veach is going after Hopkins or OBJ.
Not happening. Taylor is the LT in 2023, at least going into week 1. Niang is the RT, and Veach will draft an OT, maybe sign a cheap journeyman FA, but the big moves for KC at OT are done this year.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:36 PM 03-15-2023
Man rookie Wr's produce all across the league now, we just haven't taken one very high.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:37 PM 03-15-2023
Man rookie Wr's produce all across the league now, we just haven't taken one very high.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:39 PM 03-15-2023
Mecole Hardman & Skyy Moore were 2nd round picks. How much higher do they need to be?

You're just saying this because you want us to draft a WR in the first round
[Reply]
Page 9 of 24
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up