ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 16
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We are hands down a better team, and you all know it.
synthesis2 11:26 PM 12-04-2022
Look when they say a team wins XYZ% of the time it takes all the players etc into effect

Every time the Chiefs Play the Bungels over the last 3 meetings I get it, we didn't come out on top but it does not mean they are the better team, it just means they won that game.

Example, based on the Chiefs having a much better QB ( I get Burrow is ok but he has always had great WR, their number #3 is our number #1) and our Oline better, better defense, better TE, we are a far superior team.

Look I think we win 65% of the time on all of those last three meetings, but that means the other team wins 35% of the time, they rolled the dice and rolled a 1-35, it is what it is, their are upsets that happen all the time in football and underdogs winning when they had no business doing so.

The Ravens beat the Donkeys who are absolutely awful by 1 point 10 to 9. I mean this is like a loss losing to the Broncos by so little. These kind of things happen, I think the Bengals just miss the playoffs or barely sneak in and get bounced in the first round. But they are a quality team, we just got the 1-35 roll, it happens, its football, we are much better, we are going to be hosting the AFC championship game again, etc etc.

I wished we rolled the 36-100 on the dice but it didn't happen, its all good, in the remaining games we should be 90% or higher percentage winners, our odds of going all the way are really high. Proud of the guys today, Kelce does not fumble its over today, stuff just happens.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 06:37 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
WE ARE BETTER THAN THE BENGALS

[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:04 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Where are your rings, asshole?

You got a good team, congrats. Don't go to another board to talk shit if you don't have the hardware to back it up.
Where are your wins against the Cincinnati Burrows, asshole?

You got a good team, congrats. Don't talk shit about the Bengals if you don't have wins to back it up.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 07:06 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:

You got a good team, congrats. Don't talk shit about the Bengals if you don't have wins to back it up.
We're not trading our Super Bowl for your "wins" head to head. Neither would you. The Bengals had their shot and blew it. Maybe they'll win this year, who knows? The AFC has multiple elite QBs and most of them, save one, are not going to represent the Conference every season. On top of that, you still have to win the final game, which is the toughest. The Super Bowl is everything. I figured Bengals fans would know that after last season.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:06 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I flat out guarantee a victory if the Bengals come to Arrowhead in the playoffs. Any Bengals assholes who want to take me up on it, name your price....
You should guarantee a win if the Bengals have to come to KC again. It's not like the Bengals are going to win every time they play.

Stupid bet.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:11 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
The 2003 Chiefs beat Cleveland 41-20 before going to Cincinnati and losing their first game of the season. The game you're thinking of where Dwayne Rudd threw his helmet happened the year prior in week 1. Not that it matters but yeah they finished 13-3 that year and lost in the divisional round to the Colts in the "no punt game"
A mind is a terrible thing to lose... Why was I thinking they almost lost before Cincinnati?

At this point, the two teams are very evenly matched. The Bengals have come out on top the last three. Add in the Bills and one of these teams is going to represent the AFC for the next 15 years.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:13 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
We're not trading our Super Bowl for your "wins" head to head. Neither would you. The Bengals had their shot and blew it. Maybe they'll win this year, who knows? The AFC has multiple elite QBs and most of them, save one, are not going to represent the Conference every season. On top of that, you still have to win the final game, which is the toughest. The Super Bowl is everything. I figured Bengals fans would know that after last season.
I know that x3.

Multiple elite QBs make it more fun. I'll take my chances with Burrow over the next decade plus.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:15 PM 12-05-2022
I know that x3.

Multiple elite QBs make it more fun. I'll take my chances with Burrow over the next decade plus.
Burrow is awesome.

But your window for winning with a cheap QB is now.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:24 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
As Bill Parcells liked to say... "you are what your record says you are"

And right now our record says we're 0-3 against Cincy, so just tip your cap and PRAY we see them again this postseason
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:26 PM 12-05-2022
You should guarantee a win if the Bengals have to come to KC again. It's not like the Bengals are going to win every time they play.

Stupid bet.
So you aren't confident in Cincinnati repeating what they did last year?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:27 PM 12-05-2022
OP and anyone trying to argue this point-

It's a loser mentality. It's childish, it's futile, and it's silly.

They've beaten us 3 times in 2022. You can feel whatever you want, but you cannot claim to be superior when they've beaten us three times in a row in a calendar year.

Give props where they are due, look forward to a rematch, and hope we play better.

Grow up and move on.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:31 PM 12-05-2022

If the Bengals had won four straight and blown out KC twice, I'd concede. Y'know, like the Browns have done to Cincinnati? Something tells me you're not bowing down to them though.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:38 PM 12-05-2022
So you aren't confident in Cincinnati repeating what they did last year?
Those two things are not mutually exclusive.
[Reply]
LOCOChief 07:38 PM 12-05-2022
Yep
[Reply]
notorious 07:38 PM 12-05-2022

No.

Trophies.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:40 PM 12-05-2022
If the Bengals had won four straight and blown out KC twice, I'd concede. Y'know, like the Browns have done to Cincinnati? Something tells me you're not bowing down to them though.
You're a tricky trickster. I don't like you. :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 16
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up