ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Post-loss fallout from BuffaloRumblings.com AND BillsZone.com
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 11-14-2022
:-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by :
It took me a long time to digest that travesty against the vikings yesterday and here is my opinion

-this is a very dumb football team.
Originally Posted by :
If the Bills lose to the Browns, and drop the rematch to Miami at home, I’ll be riding the fire McDermott and Dorsey train by the end of the year
Originally Posted by :
May be blinking “a bit”? You think, Diggs? Your “super star” QB certainly is. He’s now blown two games for the Bills.

I actually lost sleep last night because I can’t stop thinking about that snap fumble for a TD. What the hell? How many times does a QB fumble a snap in the NFL? The most fundamental, basic part of the game. Something you learn in peewee football.

I’m done for a few weeks, at least. I need to separate myself from this team. I’ve never let sports impact my life outside of watching games, but after 13 seconds, the the blown Jets game and now this, I need a new activity on Sunday for awhile.
Originally Posted by :
woke up this morning and immediately checked espn.com, hoping to see the Bills fired some coaches. Nope. Just like 13s last year. No consequences.

Buffalo has been selling an inferior product to their fanbase for over 50 years, yet they will charge the same amount for merchandise and tickets as the Patriots.

Time to move on. JA is the franchise, not McD, not Dorsey, not Frazier. If this team is going to be rescued, it is going to require people who can make Josh successful. The coaching staff has got to go.
Originally Posted by :
Any one else notice that when the TV announcers said the Bills have shut down Justin Jefferson, he EXPLODED?!?!?!?! (not literally of course)

Just like they used to show the Josh Allen's redzone success statistic last season - and then he went in a slump!

Thanks, jerks!
Originally Posted by :
I was sitting there watching, think of how they'd blow this game.

What the Bills came up with blew my mind!
Originally Posted by :
I have learned that I am way too invested in this team. It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.

Its much harder now expecting them to win only to consistently self destruct.

I'm just frustrated right now. I probably should be doing something more productive on sundays.
Originally Posted by :
After seeing mostly the rash of defensive injuries, I will forever think that last year was our Super Bowl year- even without Tre, but especially with him.
Originally Posted by :
This entire week the Bills should strap Josh and Ken Dorsey to a chair and force them Clockwork Orange style to watch the first half of todays game.
Originally Posted by :
Bills are falling apart. A couple more key injuries and they are done. It's more likely they end up finishing last in the division.
Originally Posted by :
I would be having an initial conversation with Sean Payton this week.
Originally Posted by :
An embarrassment and inexcusable. A fake Super Bowl favorite.
Originally Posted by :
This team isn’t winning anything. Defense is garbage. Coaches are morons. Josh is having mental farts in key situations. Dorsey isn’t helping with his dumb play calling.

Frazier is a chicken

McD is a moron. Horrible game day coaching. Guy needs to look in he mirror.

This is the same old Bills. They will win 11-12 games and break our hearts in the playoffs again
Originally Posted by :
I expect playoff failure so that helps. I don’t know if I could handle Super Bowl loss 5
Originally Posted by :
Brutal.

MVP my ass.
you can join in the fun here...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...sh-Allen/page3

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...re-right/page3
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:39 PM 11-15-2022
YES!!! YES!!!!!

The Bills Have a QB Problem

Originally Posted by :
Josh Allen is THE reason the Bills are considered a legitimate Super Bowl contender, and Josh Allen will be THE reason they don’t even get there, much less win it.

HE is THE cause for the Bills three loses this year. You can try and blame other players….the coaches….the play calling….even the massive amount of injuries.

But none of those come close to the damage Josh Allen has done, almost single handedly to prevent what should be a 9-0 record.

Miami game, he inexplicably threw a one hop pass on 4th down and goal at the Fins’ 2 yard line. A sure go ahead TD.

Against Green Bay, he tried his best to hand the game to the Packers...thankfully, the inept Packers just were too stinky to take advantage of Josh massive mistakes.

The Jets game, he correctly said that he “..played like ****”.

The Minny game, the loss was almost ALL on Josh. THREE ****ING TURNOVERS in the second half.

TWO TERRIBLE INT’s, not only in the Red zone, but IN the Vikings END ZONE. Both of them inexcusable for a QB who is supposed to be one of the best in the NFL.

Earlier this year, a thread was started….

Mahomes has the easiest job in NFL history, and Allen’s still better……which was filled of hubris and nonsense (unfortunately all the posts were lost) with the thread starter flatly stating that (paraphrasing)….

‘Josh Allen is better than Mahomes and it’s not even close’

After too many idiots saying that Mahomes would regress after losing Tyreek Hill, what has REALLY happened is that Mahomes has shown WHY he is considered the best QB in the NFL, and with Allen’s recent regression to his rookie year mistakes, the reverse is true.

Mahomes is the best QB in the league over Allen, and it’s not even close.

Right now, the biggest obstacle to the Bills being the outright best team in the NFL in both performance and record, is JOSH ALLEN.

I have always been an extreme optimist for the Bills….and I still am when I predict they will go on a six-game winning streak and go into Cincy in week #17 with a 12-3 record.

But, so sad to say, the reality is that THE reason that may not happen is Josh Allen and that needs to be said.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:42 PM 11-15-2022
Panic is setting in :-)

Originally Posted by :
If this game ends up being played in a blizzard we are screwed. It will be Josh Allen trying to run all over the place and the Browns putting up 350+ yards on the ground.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 11-24-2022
still melting down

Originally Posted by :
A ****ty half against the Packers?

It's an outlyer.

A loss to the Jets?

It's a warning sign.

Fumble a win away at home?

It's a bad trend.

Get picked apart by Brissett and Goff?

This team is a first round playoff exit.

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:24 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
I have never seen a QB get this much hype when his biggest accomplishment is losing the only AFCCG he has been to.
QBs have always been evaluated based on some combination of stats and playoff success. Herbert and Allen are held to a different standard.
NFL wants new stars to sell.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:31 AM 11-25-2022
The new stadium financing is set. Can slowly slide back to reality
[Reply]
JPH83 08:38 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
YES!!! YES!!!!!

The Bills Have a QB Problem
Think this honestly reflects well on them. They're not going to BS about it and explain it away or blame it on Vegas or whatever. He DID lose them the Jets game for example, there's really no other way to view that.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:55 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
I have never seen a QB get this much hype when his biggest accomplishment is losing the only AFCCG he has been to.
QBs have always been evaluated based on some combination of stats and playoff success. Herbert and Allen are held to a different standard.
This is because Mahomes early success brought a lot of people rooting for someone else.... anyone else.

It's really the same reason I fucking hate Tom Brady and never want to watch him in the playoffs again. It's time for someone new.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:17 PM 11-25-2022
Sources: #Bills star pass-rusher Von Miller did not tear his ACL. There is concern about his lateral meniscus, tho. He’s out at least a week or 10 days while he figures it out. He’ll have surgery — the question is now or after the season. This is all following the MRI today.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 01:18 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
This is because Mahomes early success brought a lot of people rooting for someone else.... anyone else.

It's really the same reason I ****ing hate Tom Brady and never want to watch him in the playoffs again. It's time for someone new.
I hate Brady not because he wins but because he is a proven cheater and is somehow not blacklisted from the NFL, in fact the NFL celebrates him and seems to go out of its way to prop him up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Sources: #Bills star pass-rusher Von Miller did not tear his ACL. There is concern about his lateral meniscus, tho. He’s out at least a week or 10 days while he figures it out. He’ll have surgery — the question is now or after the season. This is all following the MRI today.
if they rush him back that knee is toast
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:26 PM 11-25-2022
Honestly, they sound an awful lot like the GDT/AndySux/SpagsSux/etc. whiners on CP.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:43 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
if they rush him back that knee is toast

They will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
wazu 02:38 PM 11-25-2022
Just checked out Von's contract. He's signed through 2027, with $45M guaranteed in case anybody was curious.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:07 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
They will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk if Von is gonna be willing to risk further injuring it. That’s his career on the line if he makes it worse. But he’s also a baller and may decide to give it a try. Sure didn’t look like he could do too much with it yesterday.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:15 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Just checked out Von's contract. He's signed through 2027, with $45M guaranteed in case anybody was curious.
It’s essentially a 3 year contract. It only has 6 years to spread the cap hit.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Up