« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:21 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
When is DTVietcong getting the banhsmner?
I believe it's done
[Reply]
kcbubb 11:45 PM 04-29-2022
I like Moore’s quickness in routes. He has the lateral agility to create separation and that’s what we need. He creates more space than the other wrs in this range. I like the pick. Great value and skyy is a fit. Guys like pickens and Tolbert are not a fit for what we need. The chiefs don’t prefer guys who can’t create separation in breaks or route running. He also has huge hands and catches the ball well. Too many of our wrs have tipped passes up that have been picked and moores reliable hands should help prevent that.
[Reply]
kcbubb 11:46 PM 04-29-2022
And we picked up a 5th that I hope we use on a rb! Come on down kevin Harris!
[Reply]
PriestMaholmes 11:57 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
And we picked up a 5th that I hope we use on a rb! Come on down kevin Harris!
Veach made it sound like we MAY use the 5th to move up in the fourth
[Reply]
dtrain 12:02 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
just wait till week 5 when yall relaize the sky is falling. . ill be back

its a shame what they are doing to Patrick. .

Sky Moore bbhhhahhaaaaaaaaa

Just because the receiver you wanted was not drafted does not mean Breticahel Vorleone is wrong unless you have really good scouts. You should sleep with the fishes.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:07 AM 04-30-2022
So, I was sleeping on this guy.

I mean, not literally.

But you know, like over the winter, as I was looking at mocks, and comparing measurables and stuff.

And I saw 4.4 at 5'9" or 5'10" or whatever and you know, after having a couple of guys that size that run 4.2-somethings that just doesn't stand out.

and his tape is full of him just clowning like...Eastern Uganda State Technical College or whatever.

BUT-when you look at the 10 yard splits...that is ELITE quickness. And part of why he's clowning these guys is because he does run a tidy route. And he's very sudden.

someone back several posts had some testing comps with Antonio Brown, and I think that is a good goal for Moore-minus all the rapey shit. Oh, and the nutbag shit, too.

I was thinking bigger, fast, physical guys; guys that will take over for Juju in '23 as he will almost certainly be taking a big payday elsewhere.

But this'll do. This'll do just fine.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:11 AM 04-30-2022
He will line up correctly

He will run the right route, and be extremely detail oriented in his approach to route running.

He will get separation from defenders

He will catch the passes thrown to him

He will break tackles with the ball in his hands

Mahomes will trust him almost immediately and go to him often after about mid season.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:13 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don’t get it.

I understood the hate in the 1st.

But here? It make sense, and the value is fine.
Chief Fan decided he didn't like him weeks ago. Literally nobody understands it.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:00 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
you watched alot of Western Michigan games?
BWillie may not have, but considering I live in Michigan... yes, yes I have.

And it's not like they aren't on the TV man. I mean, they do play in the MAC, it's not like Western is a fucking community college in Guam. I'm guessing you haven't said this type of shit about players from Northern Illinois, Toledo, Buffalo, and the like. You know, those schools in their conference.

Is it impossible for a player to be really good from a school that isn't in the Power 5?

Fuck dude, I get bitching about a guy if you have some really bonafide concerns but he was outstanding against his competition, is athletically "normal" for the position with some elite elements, and has no major red flags (medical, intellect, personality, legal, etc). You're acting like he doesn't belong in the league because he played at Western Michigan. That's silly. I guess someone should tell the Saints Trevor Penning is going to suck ass and shouldn't have been the 19th overall pick because he played in the same conference.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:51 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
BWillie may not have, but considering I live in Michigan... yes, yes I have.

And it's not like they aren't on the TV man. I mean, they do play in the MAC, it's not like Western is a fucking community college in Guam. I'm guessing you haven't said this type of shit about players from Northern Illinois, Toledo, Buffalo, and the like. You know, those schools in their conference.

Is it impossible for a player to be really good from a school that isn't in the Power 5?

Fuck dude, I get bitching about a guy if you have some really bonafide concerns but he was outstanding against his competition, is athletically "normal" for the position with some elite elements, and has no major red flags (medical, intellect, personality, legal, etc). You're acting like he doesn't belong in the league because he played at Western Michigan. That's silly. I guess someone should tell the Saints Trevor Penning is going to suck ass and shouldn't have been the 19th overall pick because he played in the same conference.
And that some of the best WRs over the last decade played against simular opponents. Antonio Brown, Adams come to mind. Hell, Tyreek played against a bunch of trash cans.

It doesn't make a fuck.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:02 AM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
So, I was sleeping on this guy.

I mean, not literally.

But you know, like over the winter, as I was looking at mocks, and comparing measurables and stuff.

And I saw 4.4 at 5'9" or 5'10" or whatever and you know, after having a couple of guys that size that run 4.2-somethings that just doesn't stand out.

and his tape is full of him just clowning like...Eastern Uganda State Technical College or whatever.

BUT-when you look at the 10 yard splits...that is ELITE quickness. And part of why he's clowning these guys is because he does run a tidy route. And he's very sudden.

someone back several posts had some testing comps with Antonio Brown, and I think that is a good goal for Moore-minus all the rapey shit. Oh, and the nutbag shit, too.

I was thinking bigger, fast, physical guys; guys that will take over for Juju in '23 as he will almost certainly be taking a big payday elsewhere.

But this'll do. This'll do just fine.
I think this is right. Ceiling probably isn't Brown but it's a damn good player, and I honestly think the floor is a good, cheap slot to replace Juju next year. There's value in that, maybe not at 30, but definitely at that pick. Obviously he could bust and be a Powell type but I think it highly unlikely.

I feel like I was on the bandwagon for him early when he was a R2 or R3 guy, and a little less pumped taking him in the first. Does he have the ceiling of Pickens? No. And maybe we'll regret not staying put, Steelers seem to know their WRs. But I reckon we'll be happy with what we've got.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:04 AM 04-30-2022
Also very glad we didn't pick someone like Pierce.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:52 AM 04-30-2022
SKY MOORE NFL DRAFT BUZZ SCOUTING REPORT: "Incredible top speed...rare suddenness...lighting footwork...elusive shiftiness...excellent route runner"

Spoiler!

[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:10 AM 04-30-2022
I can’t get over how ballsy that trade-down was if Moore was the guy all along. We traded from 50 to 54 and three receivers were picked in that space. I guess Veach had a backup plan in the event Moore didn’t fall to us (maybe the TE McBride)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:11 AM 04-30-2022
His immediate role is to be scout team Russ Wilson
[Reply]
Page 16 of 280
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up