« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
jd1020 04:18 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Again, I just cited his last 4 games. 1/3 of the snaps and 11 targets got him 5 catches.

That seems like solid production to you?

Because here's the frustrating part - no matter what - some folks would've had an excuse for him.
It's not an excuse. Is it good production? No its not. But when you arent on the field and even when you are on the field you are constantly the 3rd or 4th read then what in the actual fuck are you expecting?

All we can do is look at what he is doing and he seems to be doing his job but he's just not getting his number called yet.

Why the fuck are we complaining? We knew coming into the season he was burried in the depth chart. We've got the #1 offense in the NFL and we are sitting here complaining about our current #4 WR? Dear god.

This is an embarrassing hill to die on 7 weeks into a rookies career playing for a coach you know slow plays rookies out of the gate.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:36 PM 10-24-2022
It's. A. Football. Forum.

In the Skyy Moore thread.

Who's dying on a hill here?

But hey - GREAT work stating a case.
[Reply]
jd1020 04:43 PM 10-24-2022
It's. A. Football. Forum.

In the Skyy Moore thread.

Who's dying on a hill here?

But hey - GREAT work stating a case.
Great. Glad we got it cleared up that its a Skyy Moore thread. Now why do I have to keep hearing about rookie "X" on team "Y" doing "Z" in their offense?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:44 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Great. Glad we got it cleared up that its a Skyy Moore thread. Now why do I have to keep hearing about rookie "X" on team "Y" doing "Z" in their offense?
Because you hand waive any direct discussion of what Moore is and is not doing here.
[Reply]
jd1020 04:51 PM 10-24-2022
Because you hand waive any direct discussion of what Moore is and is not doing here.
What is he not doing that's atypical for an Andy Reid system rookie?

You think your boy Pickens would be lighting shit on fire here? Not even Tyreek Hill was doing that and his snap counts are pretty much identical week for week through 7. It wasn't until week 8 that he saw a significant jump in playing time.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:56 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Moore is the perfect inside/slot WR. He's got a good stab with his hands, pulls the ball in clean, and has pretty good separation in short spaces. The guy was made for the middle of the field, IMO.
If only he ran the correct routes.

Look, I didn't like the pick, but only because I liked a different available receiver. I think he has the potential to be really good in this offense.

But he isn't currently better than Hardman. I still believe that Hardman has potential to be a very good receiver, and his speed can't be dismissed because he is a half step slower than Tyreek Hill, as it's still elite.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jd1020 05:02 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
But he isn't currently better than Hardman. I still believe that Hardman has potential to be a very good receiver, and his speed can't be dismissed because he is a half step slower than Tyreek Hill, as it's still elite.
Hardman is in year 4 of a pass catchers paradise. He's never going to reach his so called potential.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:02 PM 10-24-2022
All we need is the pr guy to catch the ball and that's it. This is not 10 years ago. We don't need punt return yards.
[Reply]
-King- 05:15 PM 10-24-2022
What is he not doing that's atypical for an Andy Reid system rookie?

You think your boy Pickens would be lighting shit on fire here? Not even Tyreek Hill was doing that and his snap counts are pretty much identical week for week through 7. It wasn't until week 8 that he saw a significant jump in playing time.
Tyreek had 19 catches for 223 yards and 4 TDs by week 7 of his rookie year...
[Reply]
jd1020 05:20 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Tyreek had 19 catches for 223 yards and 4 TDs by week 7 of his rookie year...

One of the greatest athletes to ever play the position was straight ballin out to the tune of 30 YPG.
[Reply]
-King- 05:23 PM 10-24-2022

One of the greatest athletes to ever play the position was straight ballin out to the tune of 30 YPG.
So why were you even comparing Skyy to Hill in the first place. Seems like you just keep deflecting everything. And that greatest athlete was a 5th round pick not expected to contribute much to the offense and was playing with Alex Smith.

Skyy is a 2nd rounder who is expected to contribute at least something playing with Patrick Mahomes. Even by the slow WR standards of the Reid offense he's behind right now.
[Reply]
jd1020 05:24 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
So why were you even comparing Skyy to Hill in the first place.
I know you are dumb as fuck, but I never compared them outside of their time spent on the field.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:28 PM 10-24-2022
the overwhelming majority of the impact he's made to this point has been as a returner and has been detrimental.

But thus far the kid has 6 catches for 100 yards through 7 games - that ain't great.

He just...exists. He ain't bringing much to the party here, fellas.
He basically brought a loss to the party in Indy. He wasn’t the only one that day but he definitely set the tone for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
R Clark 05:33 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
If only he ran the correct routes.

Look, I didn't like the pick, but only because I liked a different available receiver. I think he has the potential to be really good in this offense.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Lol hardman just a little slow developing
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:44 PM 10-24-2022
Hardman is in year 4 of a pass catchers paradise. He's never going to reach his so called potential.
Potential has gotten a lot of coaches fired.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 280
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up