ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 200 of 247
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:44 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Hyde was activated off of IR a week and a half ago.
:-) Ok. It would be the fastest recovery from this injury by about 2 1/2 months. I would be very surprised if he played if you win this week.
[Reply]
decibelup 10:24 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The problem for Buffalo now if they get through is that they have ZERO coverage safeties left.

Hyde gone and Hamlin was their last one. Poyer is a good player but he is not plus coverage.

Dean Marlowe is just bad.

Elam not ready yet.

Tre White is a shell of himself.

That means Buffalo has to get to Mahomes fast. But no Von Miller. The rest of their DE's are mostly power rushers. You think Epenesa or Shaq Lawson overpowering Orlando?!

So Mahomes will absolutely carve them up.

I hope Buffalo and KC get through because if Vegas makes Buffalo the favorite moving every chip to KC ML.
the bills will indeed be the favorite, but it will be very short. likely buffalo -2.5 or something to that effect. they were a 2.5-pt road fav at cincy and now are laying -5.5 vs the bengals in buffalo (value of points is higher thru the 3.)

the bills were 2.5-pt road favorites in kc earlier this year.

most math models are still very high on the bills - that's clear this week with the line vs the bengals, despite cincy's o-line injuries - but as you noted, this bills team in their current form is not overly scary. the secondary is banged up, the front 4 is not playing anywhere close to the level they were earlier in the year, and the production from their non diggs receivers has been so bad they've resorted to bringing back brown and beasley for the stretch run.

the bills team the chiefs faced in last year's divisonal round was definitely better than this current bills team. i'd like the chiefs' chances vs them.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:41 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Due to injuries, the Bills are not the same team they were early in the season. Early on, they were clearly the best team in the league. Now I think we may be a hair better.
They were never clearly the best. People overreacted after they blew out a Rams team that turned out to be terrible, and a mediocre Titans team.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:46 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
They were never clearly the best. People overreacted after they blew out a Rams team that turned out to be terrible, and a mediocre Titans team.
So who was the best?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:52 PM 01-19-2023
buffalo was best when they had von

now they're just a worse version of the '21 team

offense is a clusterfuck hero ball bails them out too much
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:56 PM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
So who was the best?
I don't think there was ever a "clear" best team. There's always been several teams that could make a case.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:15 AM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by decibelup:
the bills will indeed be the favorite, but it will be very short. likely buffalo -2.5 or something to that effect. they were a 2.5-pt road fav at cincy and now are laying -5.5 vs the bengals in buffalo (value of points is higher thru the 3.)

the bills were 2.5-pt road favorites in kc earlier this year.

most math models are still very high on the bills - that's clear this week with the line vs the bengals, despite cincy's o-line injuries - but as you noted, this bills team in their current form is not overly scary. the secondary is banged up, the front 4 is not playing anywhere close to the level they were earlier in the year, and the production from their non diggs receivers has been so bad they've resorted to bringing back brown and beasley for the stretch run.

the bills team the chiefs faced in last year's divisonal round was definitely better than this current bills team. i'd like the chiefs' chances vs them.
I highly doubt Buffalo is favored.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 AM 01-20-2023
cincy fucked, line just move to bills -5.5

league makes sure buffalo wins by 3, vegas wins too
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 01:04 AM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-) Ok. It would be the fastest recovery from this injury by about 2 1/2 months. I would be very surprised if he played if you win this week.
Guess we will see.

Micah Hyde: “As far as my neck goes… it’s healed.” #Bills pic.twitter.com/Io9tE9xqvI

— Bills Stats & More (@Tickets_Buffalo) January 12, 2023

[Reply]
JustDíqLix 01:08 AM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by decibelup:
most math models are still very high on the bills
Surprisingly so.

I was just look at 538’s elo model and it shows the Bills have a 64% chance of beating Cinci (and Cinci obviously at 36%).
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:10 AM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
cincy ****ed, line just move to bills -5.5

league makes sure buffalo wins by 3, vegas wins too
Who cares? How many times have the Chiefs been favored in playoffs and lost?

Vegas doesn't control shit. Get out of here w your conspiracy theories
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 01:11 AM 01-20-2023
Nobody’s buying your faux humility there, Diqlix.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:50 AM 01-20-2023
On Good Morning Football Thursday morning, Kyle Brandt talked about when he went to interview Josh Allen in the offseason. He said the first thing he asked was if there were any topics Allen didn't want to talk about.

Josh said he was chill with anything. But when Brandt pressed again, he said he'd prefer not to talk about 13 seconds.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! In your head Josh!
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:08 PM 01-21-2023
We were talking about Allen's number and propensity to be a dumbass... this is a good breakdown of the past couple months..

[Reply]
Eleazar 02:11 PM 01-21-2023
A quote from an Athletic piece:

Originally Posted by :
Allen’s struggles against the blitz continue… Allen has been fantastic against four or fewer rushers, ranking second only to Mahomes in EPA/Play among qualified passers this season. Against five or more rushers, though, Allen ranks 25th out of 33 qualified quarterbacks.

[Reply]
Page 200 of 247
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210 > Last »
Up