ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 980 of 2693
« First < 480880930970976977978979980 9819829839849901030108014801980 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Wilson will give you a decade of 225 yard games
Would Mahomes or Rodgers be any different?

We need to appreciate the weapons Mahomes has around him. I mean shit man, who is the best WR Russell Wilson has played with? Doug Baldwin? Jermaine Kearse? Paul Richardson?
[Reply]
Talisman 09:43 PM 09-15-2018
Patrick Mahomes is in the photos of 3 of the 4 trending articles on the front page of NFL.com. After one game, he is already garnering this much attention. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills (the good kind).
Attached: Trending.jpg (52.5 KB) 
[Reply]
FAX 09:45 PM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

We need to appreciate the weapons Mahomes has around him. I mean shit man, who is the best WR Russell Wilson has played with? Doug Baldwin? Jermaine Kearse? Paul Richardson?
A great defense gives you an inordinate number of scoring opportunities, also.

It's too early to say, really ...

But if the Human Trebuchet beats the Stoolers going away, I wouldn't trade him for any other QB in the league right now. It's easy to forget just how young Mahomes actually is. He represents a lot of upside for a lot of years.

FAX
[Reply]
RunKC 09:49 PM 09-15-2018
I just realized that Russell Wilson’s deal ends in 2 seasons. I severely doubt he is going to stay with Seattle considering they were sniffing around Pat Mahomes and Josh Allen and Wilson’s agent called them out on it.

They seem to be on the path to a divorce.

Guess who is a FA after 2 seasons? Case Keenum. You better believe Elway is going after that ****er in 2020.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:50 PM 09-15-2018
Call in complete fuckers.

Tomorrow we party.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:52 PM 09-15-2018
I just realized that Russell Wilson’s deal ends in 2 seasons. I severely doubt he is going to stay with Seattle considering they were sniffing around Pat Mahomes and Josh Allen and Wilson’s agent called them out on it.

They seem to be on the path to a divorce.

Guess who is a FA after 2 seasons? Case Keenum. You better believe Elway is going after that ****er in 2020.
Or Gruden and the Raiders. Either way it would be pretty entertaining to watch Mahomes and Wilson battling in the same division. Two of the most entertaining QB's in football with insane talent while throwing on the run.
[Reply]
SDChiefs 09:52 PM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
OK fair enough, but he is a hell of a lot further along in that track than Wentz. For all we know Wentz is gonna regress like Derek Carr.

So if we are talking people to swap for Mahomes, I would go with a guy that is very proven and still young enough to give you another strong decade. Wilson is that guy.
Are you Russell Wilson? It sounds like you are. I would rather trade for 4 years of Aaron Rodgers than 10 years of Wilson. 10 years of Wilson =10 years of Alex Smith. Without the legion of boom, Russell would've won nothing. Hell, 87 year old peyton manning won with a great defense.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:56 PM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-)

Give me a ****ing break. Guy's got nearly a 3:1 TD:INT ratio for his career. Threw 34 TDs last year behind the worst OL in football.
So he is Alex Smith the last 6 years?
[Reply]
FAX 09:59 PM 09-15-2018
This offense is going to make scoring with a football look easy.

That's the craziest, wildest, most amazing part of this deal.

This is going to be something the NFL hasn't seen.

FAX
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:01 PM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
This offense is going to make scoring with a football look easy.

That's the craziest, wildest, most amazing part of this deal.

This is going to be something the NFL hasn't seen.

FAX
It's going to be like if the 99 Rams had Tony Gonzalez instead of Roland Williams.

And their QB could scramble.

Next year we work on getting an Orlando Pace and really blow the stack on this mother.
[Reply]
DRM08 09-15-2018, 10:11 PM
This message has been deleted by DRM08.
pugsnotdrugs19 10:26 PM 09-15-2018
Wilson will probably be the highest paid QB if/when he does hit the market, but that's a risky proposition with a guy who relies heavily on athleticism as he gets over 30 years old.

Pair him with a good OL though and that may not matter much.
[Reply]
Best22 11:07 PM 09-15-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So he is Alex Smith the last 6 years?
I didn't know Alex Smith whipped the Broncos in the Superbowl, and beat Rodgers to get to another

Wilson's offensive talent is dogsh*t

We'd be fortunate if Mahomes reaches Wilson's level. But Mahomes has a higher ceiling than Wilson, and I hope he reaches it.

Enjoy the journey
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:00 AM 09-16-2018

According to the dipshits on CP, he already plays with the greatest WR known to mankind in Tyler Lockett
[Reply]
Talisman 07:29 AM 09-16-2018
Just thinking out loud...

- Patrick Star from SpongeBob is a starfish. Mahomes is going to be a star.
- He is going to wreck faces and expectations in the NFL.
- When he takes the field he barely breaks a sweat. When others are sweaty and damp, he's walking into the game dry.

I think we can use these facts to create a great nickname and catchphrase. How about:

Patrick "Starfish Wrecker" Mahomes
"He's goin' in dry!"

[Reply]
SAUTO 07:30 AM 09-16-2018

Rodgers has made almost every wr he's played with a star, we don't know about mahomes yet but he sure made Wilson look good last year.

Wilson is over rated and his team mates apparently hate him
[Reply]
Page 980 of 2693
« First < 480880930970976977978979980 9819829839849901030108014801980 > Last »
Up