ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 478 of 2693
« First < 378428468474475476477478 4794804814824885285789781478 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:46 PM 08-26-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Mahomes certainly hasn't looked like a pocket first QB so far (mostly because he hasn't had a choice), but I'm not worried about it. He has made some really impressive throws standing in the pocket and stepping up into it. He has even stood firm and made accurate throws in the pocket right as he got hit, which he showed again last night with his 3rd down strike to Chesson.

I think he will stay in the pocket more as he gets to play with more competent linemen, but at the same time it is his improv ability that makes him special. I think he will always lean on it pretty steadily.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08-26-2017, 05:56 PM
This message has been deleted by Ming the Merciless. Reason: sorry
Hammock Parties 06:07 PM 08-26-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
did clay post the '1st read, 2nd read, 3rd read' pat mahomes gif here?

my lordy thats a cool one
Look in the goddamn Pat Mahomes GIF thread. :-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08-26-2017, 06:08 PM
This message has been deleted by Ming the Merciless.
Hammock Parties 06:11 PM 08-26-2017
smh
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:58 PM 08-26-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I was listening to Grunhard on 810 yesterday morning. (The podcast is on 810's website). He said Mahomes is ready to play in the NFL right now, and not to be shocked to see him get a series or two once in a while in the regular season in the 3rd or 4th quarter. He also thinks if the Chiefs are under .500 at the BYE, Mahomes should be the starter after the BYE.
I disagree, if Alex11 is able to make the changes the coaches want to see, he will keep his job. We will not be 4-5, we won't even be 5-4! Alex11 and the Chiefs CANNOT lose that many games all season, no less before the BYE, and expect anything, not even a 1+ done wild card game.

My dead grandmother could make the prediction exactly as Grunhard did because, we as a team, with 5 losses are not "ON PLAN" to be anything other than every other years "CHEFS". Beat to crap, hoping like hell to maybe get a freak chance at a wild card game... Yada yada yada.

I will say this and I may get flamed for it but here goes:

If Alex11 MUST lead this team, spearhead the offense, and score 6-12 addl. points every game. If he doen't, I say "screw him". We lost 2 out of our 4 games last year by 2 points against teams we should have beat! That means: Even at 5-4 we are not "on Plan". If Alex11 hasn't manned up and become a playmaker, when is he going to...question mark

If we are not on track to meet the record of 12-4 than toss Alex11 to the curb or worse and bring on the "The Stud": PMll.

Reid should feel comfortable in telling Alex11 that we can't afford you and your style of play anymore. We tried, we invested in you, it didn't work, now go take a seat on the bench.

Sit there and watch as your future tanks and you become a Matt Cassel playing back up for a team that hasn't seen a chance for a playoff game for a decade, Sit on the bench and watch as we go, ALL OUT, for that elusive Divisional title that you should have brought us by now!!!!

Bring on PMll and lets rally behind him. Watch what used to be loses turn into wins. I, for one, feel that PMll, so do a lot of others, can keep us from losing games by 3 points and getting blown out by 19 by a championship contenders like the Steelers (who beat us twice in one year" eventually causing the demise of the 2016 season. No banners, No excitement, and no Chiefs Kingdom Pride!

I have been saying: Give Alex11 your total support and I still mean it but when we are nine games in, the BYE arrives, we should have the fortitude to break away from Alex11. YEAH, even at over .500 ball, we need to cut him loose.

We should have a coach who wants to see the Chiefs win an AFCW Divisional, Win an AFC Conference, and bring home the Lombarti Trophy for the first time since 1969.

If we are not at or above plan, I want to see decisions made that will get us there. I want to see PMll as our starter and Alex11 to realize that his days are not even numbered anymore....Maybe he will end up backing up Kaepernick in Jacksonville next year.
[Reply]
CrowbarMan 12:47 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I disagree, if Alex11 is able to make the changes the coaches want to see, he will keep his job. We will not be 4-5, we won't even be 5-4! Alex11 and the Chiefs CANNOT lose that many games all season, no less before the BYE, and expect anything, not even a 1+ done wild card game.

My dead grandmother could make the prediction exactly as Grunhard did because, we as a team, with 5 losses are not "ON PLAN" to be anything other than every other years "CHEFS". Beat to crap, hoping like hell to maybe get a freak chance at a wild card game... Yada yada yada.

I will say this and I may get flamed for it but here goes:

If Alex11 MUST lead this team, spearhead the offense, and score 6-12 addl. points every game. If he doen't, I say "screw him". We lost 2 out of our 4 games last year by 2 points against teams we should have beat! That means: Even at 5-4 we are not "on Plan". If Alex11 hasn't manned up and become a playmaker, when is he going to...question mark

If we are not on track to meet the record of 12-4 than toss Alex11 to the curb or worse and bring on the "The Stud": PMll.

Reid should feel comfortable in telling Alex11 that we can't afford you and your style of play anymore. We tried, we invested in you, it didn't work, now go take a seat on the bench.

Sit there and watch as your future tanks and you become a Matt Cassel playing back up for a team that hasn't seen a chance for a playoff game for a decade, Sit on the bench and watch as we go, ALL OUT, for that elusive Divisional title that you should have brought us by now!!!!

Bring on PMll and lets rally behind him. Watch what used to be loses turn into wins. I, for one, feel that PMll, so do a lot of others, can keep us from losing games by 3 points and getting blown out by 19 by a championship contenders like the Steelers (who beat us twice in one year" eventually causing the demise of the 2016 season. No banners, No excitement, and no Chiefs Kingdom Pride!

I have been saying: Give Alex11 your total support and I still mean it but when we are nine games in, the BYE arrives, we should have the fortitude to break away from Alex11. YEAH, even at over .500 ball, we need to cut him loose.

We should have a coach who wants to see the Chiefs win an AFCW Divisional, Win an AFC Conference, and bring home the Lombarti Trophy for the first time since 1969.

If we are not at or above plan, I want to see decisions made that will get us there. I want to see PMll as our starter and Alex11 to realize that his days are not even numbered anymore....Maybe he will end up backing up Kaepernick in Jacksonville next year.
Man, how quickly fans forget how football games are won and lost. I seem to remember a lack of a running game and a RB fumble in the Steelers game. Alex ended with a 70 QBR which suggests lots of other team issues. The truth is the Chiefs have an overrated defense, and at least last year, a piss poor running game. It's why you never saw the team run it in on the one yard line without some sort of gimmick.

Truth is, Alex has kept us in games with the likes of Philip Rivers, Carson Palmer, Matt Stafford, even Matt Ryan (up to last year). Lots of QBs generally thought to be better than him who have failed to achieve post season success. If he goes to another team, it will be as a starter again, not a backup.
[Reply]
thegame214 04:21 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by CrowbarMan:
Man, how quickly fans forget how football games are won and lost. I seem to remember a lack of a running game and a RB fumble in the Steelers game. Alex ended with a 70 QBR which suggests lots of other team issues. The truth is the Chiefs have an overrated defense, and at least last year, a piss poor running game. It's why you never saw the team run it in on the one yard line without some sort of gimmick.

Truth is, Alex has kept us in games with the likes of Philip Rivers, Carson Palmer, Matt Stafford, even Matt Ryan (up to last year). Lots of QBs generally thought to be better than him who have failed to achieve post season success. If he goes to another team, it will be as a starter again, not a backup.
Mult alert.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:25 PM 08-27-2017
The only thing that kept the Chiefs in that game with Matt Ryan was special teams and defense. Jesus. The offense scored 13 fucking points.

Fucking delusional Smith cucks.
[Reply]
thegame214 04:32 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The only thing that kept the Chiefs in that game with Matt Ryan was special teams and defense. Jesus. The offense scored 13 ****ing points.

****ing delusional Smith cucks.

Yes. This.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:52 PM 08-27-2017
Clay, I have finally decided on your sig. Since I have no photoshop skills, I am going to just have you use the following statement. Useing it exactly as is. Do not change the font or anyth

My name is Clay. I am a clueless moron when it comes to evaluating football talent. I thought that Pat Mahomes was unworthy of being drafted in the first round, but I wanted Geno Smith first overall. I am wrong way more than I'm right and I will troll this site with my piss poor opinions until almost everyone is sick of me.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:02 PM 08-27-2017
Smith lovin' mults and testicle bathers should probably stay the fuck out of this thread. Patience is at an all-time low, the desire to blow brains out of skulls at an all-time high.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:35 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The only thing that kept the Chiefs in that game with Matt Ryan was special teams and defense. Jesus. The offense scored 13 ****ing points.

****ing delusional Smith cucks.
Clay the welcher
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08-27-2017, 06:12 PM
This message has been deleted by cooper barrett.
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:22 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Clay the welcher
JJ the Slanderer.

Clay put up your retard sig, yes?
[Reply]
milkman 06:23 PM 08-27-2017
Clay, I have finally decided on your sig. Since I have no photoshop skills, I am going to just have you use the following statement. Useing it exactly as is. Do not change the font or anyth

My name is Clay. I am a clueless moron when it comes to evaluating football talent. I thought that Pat Mahomes was unworthy of being drafted in the first round, but I wanted Geno Smith first overall. I am wrong way more than I'm right and I will troll this site with my piss poor opinions until almost everyone is sick of me.
Seems pretty petty to me.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:49 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
Seems pretty petty to me.
It is petty. But I don't care. Him welching on dozens of bets over the years is also petty. Clay wishing injury to Smith is petty. So, I decided to just fight fire with fire.
[Reply]
milkman 06:54 PM 08-27-2017
It is petty. But I don't care. Him welching on dozens of bets over the years is also petty. Clay wishing injury to Smith is petty. So, I decided to just fight fire with fire.
Nothing wrong with irritating the rest of us with your bullshit, right?

I mean, it won't be as irritating as anything that Clathan has done, right?
[Reply]
Page 478 of 2693
« First < 378428468474475476477478 4794804814824885285789781478 > Last »
Up