ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 189
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 02:57 PM 04-12-2015
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Definitely orange. Jilly was just OK. The high was not intense but I got good restful sleep.

I picked up two new strains today.

Bubba Kush and some big band at 26.7%
Good to know on the Jilly. Most people don't understand Sub's work. He produces f1 hybrids. Sometimes you have to go through 200-300 beans before you find the selection you want. Most people take a 10 pack or 2 and make a selection from that.

Either way, Jilly is usually better as a concentrate.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:12 PM 04-12-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Jilly IS orange space queen... They shove Space Queen at tons of stuff to tone it down. Like Durban Poison into African Queen.

Cindy by itself doesn't do that so I dunno.
Jilly Bean is Orange Velvet x Vic's High Space Queen by BCGA. The father being SQ and OV the mother. OV is fairly unstable. She likes to herm with a low amount of stress. SQ is c99 x romulan. The real deal romulan. Not most of the crap NG romulan you see around today. SQ was added for stability and resin production. Sub's main father is Space Queen that he has named Space Dude. The dude has can add a lot of resin and sometimes a cherry flavor.
[Reply]
Brock 03:13 PM 04-12-2015
Originally Posted by rtmike:
The last oz I got from buddy had 20 really nice looking seeds in it.

Those seeds should all be female now correct?
I wouldn't think all of them would be.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:27 PM 04-12-2015
Originally Posted by rtmike:
The last oz I got from buddy had 20 really nice looking seeds in it.

Those seeds should all be female now correct?
Depends. If they were pollinated by a male plant, then no. If the the mom hermed then more than likely yes, but those seeds will carry on hermaphroditic traits. If they were selfed by either taking them till the plant throws some nanners or colloidial silver, then yes. But may herm easily.

I'm not a feminized seed fan so my advice would be stick with trusted sources of genetics. Running bagseed can go wrong in a hurry.
[Reply]
scho63 04:10 PM 04-12-2015
This thread just keeps huffing and puffing along.....:-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 06:12 PM 04-12-2015
Picked up 2 grams of Skunk #2 today and stocked up on some more Big Band.

Also picked up some Banner Dreams (Bruce Banner and Blue Dream) Wax. Super nice and clear headed high.
[Reply]
Brock 06:17 PM 04-12-2015
Picked up 2 grams of Skunk #2 today and stocked up on some more Big Band.

Also picked up some Banner Dreams (Bruce Banner and Blue Dream) Wax. Super nice and clear headed high.
What do you do while high?
[Reply]
Katipan 07:24 PM 04-12-2015
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Jilly Bean is Orange Velvet x Vic's High Space Queen by BCGA. The father being SQ and OV the mother. OV is fairly unstable. She likes to herm with a low amount of stress. SQ is c99 x romulan. The real deal romulan. Not most of the crap NG romulan you see around today. SQ was added for stability and resin production. Sub's main father is Space Queen that he has named Space Dude. The dude has can add a lot of resin and sometimes a cherry flavor.
Sit next to me and talk for hours please.
[Reply]
pr_capone 08:20 PM 04-12-2015
Originally Posted by Brock:
What do you do while high?
Same stuff I would do sober. Get on the computer, play a video game, watch netflix/movie, talk on the phone. All this shit I've listed that I've picked up... I'm not smoking it all in one fell shot. I'm buying different strains in order to see how they hit me so I have talking points with buyers.

I still have 95% of everything I've purchased since I began work at a dispensary.
[Reply]
Brock 10:31 PM 04-12-2015
Same stuff I would do sober. Get on the computer, play a video game, watch netflix/movie, talk on the phone. All this shit I've listed that I've picked up... I'm not smoking it all in one fell shot. I'm buying different strains in order to see how they hit me so I have talking points with buyers.

I still have 95% of everything I've purchased since I began work at a dispensary.
Sounds like a dream job.
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:37 PM 04-12-2015
Originally Posted by Brock:
Sounds like a dream job.
One thing I have started doing is when I buy a gram... the first bowl is a throw away because I'm just feeling out the high and recording it in a journal.

The remaining bowl or two is for fun. One of the guys at work suggested that if I'm having food delivered, I'll ask the delivery guy if he smokes and if so, toss him the remaining gram of something I didn't like enough to keep.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 09:54 AM 04-16-2015
Very limited, but another state moves on

Gov. Nathan Deal signs medical marijuana bill

ATLANTA — With a stroke of a pen, Governor Nathan Deal has made medical marijuana legal in Georgia.

Deal signed the bill into law at 11 a.m. that makes the use of cannabis oil legal for eight medical conditions:

Cancer, when such diagnosis is end stage or the treatment produces related wasting illness, recalcitrant nausea and vomiting.
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), when such diagnosis is severe or end stage.
Seizure disorders related to diagnosis of epilepsy or trauma related head injuries.
Multiple Sclerosis, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage.
Crohn’s Disease
Mitochondrial Disease
Parkinson’s Disease, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage.
Sickle Cell Disease, when such diagnosis is severe or end stage.

State health officials say doctors will have to sign off and submit required forms.

Approved Georgia patients will be allowed to possess 20 ounces of the low THC oil at any given time. THC is the chemical in marijuana that causes a high.

The Department of Public Health will be working with law enforcement to make sure the system is secure and that officers know what to look for when they come across a patient possessing the oil.

They say they have no idea how many patients to expect, but as many as 500,000 could qualify.
[Reply]
aturnis 05:18 PM 04-16-2015
One thing I have started doing is when I buy a gram... the first bowl is a throw away because I'm just feeling out the high and recording it in a journal.

The remaining bowl or two is for fun. One of the guys at work suggested that if I'm having food delivered, I'll ask the delivery guy if he smokes and if so, toss him the remaining gram of something I didn't like enough to keep.
Pretty soon...

:Knock knock knock:

:PR opens door:

Delivery guy: "Delivery".

PR: "...But I didn't order..."

Delivery guy: "it's on the house!"

:holds out hand for "tip":
[Reply]
Contrarian 05:53 PM 04-16-2015
A variety of goods but I would have to say that I am enamored with Cantaloupe Kush at my dispensary with a 29.7 level followed by a Durban Bubble at 28.5, then Blue Magoo at 28 and Cintex at 28.2. There is an old hippie supplier that grows from an old 1971 strain he has that makes this very potent high level hash. sprinkle a little on the CK and bam one toke is all you need for hours. Very strong mellow high and very introspective effect. OK got to go do some now.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:56 PM 04-16-2015
Originally Posted by Contrarian:
A variety of goods but I would have to say that I am enamored with Cantaloupe Kush at my dispensary with a 29.7 level followed by a Durban Bubble at 28.5, then Blue Magoo at 28 and Cintex at 28.2. There is an old hippie supplier that grows from an old 1971 strain he has that makes this very potent high level hash. sprinkle a little on the CK and bam one toke is all you need for hours. Very strong mellow high and very introspective effect. OK got to go do some now.
Durban bubble sounds fun! Still energetic?
[Reply]
Page 42 of 189
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Up