Great fucking episode I'm hooked
[Reply]
Bowser 05:48 PM 01-18-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Great fucking episode I'm hooked
Yep. Fantastic launch of the show.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:56 PM 01-18-2023
So will these dipfucks FINALLY fucking learn that if you just make an honest attempt to stay faithful to the source material good things will happen for your series.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 03:18 AM 01-19-2023
Never played the game but great first episode. Fox tried something similar with the Passage book series a few years back and totally effed it up. I don’t think it made it to 10 episodes before being cancelled. I always thought it would have made a better HBO series anyway.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:34 AM 01-19-2023
I never heard of or played the game but I watched this last night and found it funny where I could actually see where each part of it was a game mission... Get money for battery... find out battery has been sold to someone else... break into someone else's hideout and steal battery.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:19 AM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I never heard of or played the game but I watched this last night and found it funny where I could actually see where each part of it was a game mission... Get money for battery... find out battery has been sold to someone else... break into someone else's hideout and steal battery.
nah....game was much more smooth and integrated into the story than that.

Lot's of dialogue while doing things.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:57 AM 01-19-2023
If these hollywood writers could just stick to source material it would be better. Its always a fucking shame when they think they are "better" writers than the Original Source.

"Dur we need to mix in some complex dumb shit that doesn't fucking fit"
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:03 AM 01-19-2023
If these hollywood writers could just stick to source material it would be better. Its always a ****ing shame when they think they are "better" writers than the Original Source.

"Dur we need to mix in some complex dumb shit that doesn't ****ing fit"
Since the original writer of the game also is writing and producing this show..... your opinion doesn't make sense. Maybe try "he is a sell out" approach?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:06 AM 01-19-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Since the original writer of the game also is writing and producing this show..... your opinion doesn't make sense. Maybe try "he is a sell out" approach?
I don't think he's implying that's an issue with this show. The opposite actually.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:28 AM 01-19-2023
If these hollywood writers could just stick to source material it would be better. Its always a fucking shame when they think they are "better" writers than the Original Source.

"Dur we need to mix in some complex dumb shit that doesn't fucking fit"
Or just don't follow the source material at all and instead exploit previously fleshed out characters with no regard to tell your shitty fucking story that no one would've had any interest in otherwise.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:00 AM 01-19-2023
Absolutely loved the first episode and the commentary after the credits. Cannot wait for the next episode.

They captured the sets beautifully. Look very much like the game and they did a great job with the cast - very believable. :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:35 AM 01-19-2023
I'll probably play the game after the season is over. Probably my favorite game of all time.
[Reply]
Stryker 05:42 PM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I'll probably play the game after the season is over. Probably my favorite game of all time.
Ditto! :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:10 PM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Ditto! :-)
Hopefully I'll have a PS5 by then lol
[Reply]
Stryker 08:37 PM 01-20-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Hopefully I'll have a PS5 by then lol
LOL! Broth'a they are so readily available now it is not even worth discussion.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 47
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up