ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brittany Griner Interview.
HonestChieffan 10:10 AM 05-02-2024

Voice deeper than Darth Vader Brittney Griner, cries when talking about its detainment in Russia.

We traded the most dangerous Russian arms dealer for this. pic.twitter.com/AxBG09aJeA

— Sara Rose 🇺🇸🌹 (@saras76) May 2, 2024

Baritone or even bass
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:48 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The first two gold boxes with all the upvotes.

If this had been posted in DC, we'd see the true colors shine.
I posted the first one of those gold boxes. What did I say that was out of line?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:49 PM 05-02-2024

[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:50 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
GEEEZZ some of these posters in here are not very comfortable in their own skin to be mad/upset/morally outraged because their are lesbians in the world.
Why give a shit about some box being checked about a sport no one gives a shit about? Seems like a weird thing to be outraged about. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The first two gold boxes with all the upvotes.

If this had been posted in DC, we'd see the true colors shine.
Those posters are outraged because Griner was traded for a Russian arms dealer, not because of her sexuality. If you notice, BRC is all up in his feels because people were joking about her sexuality or lack thereof.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 01:53 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Unless she gets down on her knees and thanks all of the people for freeing her from the consequences of her own stupidity my opinion of her will not change. She had no problem trashing the country and its people until she wanted that country and those people to help her because she's an American. Fuck her.
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
I posted the first one of those gold boxes. What did I say that was out of line?
I believe it was when you said you wanted to fuck her. That is just gross.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:57 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I believe it was when you said you wanted to **** her. That is just gross.
You are correct. That was out of line. I offer my sincere apologies for conveying such an idea that was so distinctly vile.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:00 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Who is outraged? This entire thread is people joking around about Griner and the fact that her voice and look are definitely more masculine than 99.9% of females. The only people clutching their pearls in this thread are the people like yourself who feel some sort of guilt because of jokes other people are telling. It's OK, BRC. Nobody is going to take away your invite to the LGBTQ tailgate party if you laugh at a joke.
I have no problem joking about her, but least try to make it funny. This thread consists of the same lame bullshit that's been repeated about her since she was arrested.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:03 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
I have no problem joking about her, but least try to make it funny. This thread consists of the same lame bullshit that's been repeated about her since she was arrested.
Kinda seems like you have a problem joking about her
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:04 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Kinda seems like you have a problem joking about her
No, I have a problem with attempts at being funny that aren't funny at all.

The fact that they aren't funny has nothing to do with the subject matter.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:05 PM 05-02-2024
No, I have a problem with attempts at being funny that aren't funny at all.
Pretty much beating a dead horse at this point.

I mean make fun of her Michael Jackson, Jackson 5 fro or something, the same she's a man jokes only go so far.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:05 PM 05-02-2024
OK, Kevin Hart, let's see what you got.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:16 PM 05-02-2024
Why give a shit about some box being checked about a sport no one gives a shit about? Seems like a weird thing to be outraged about. Just my opinion.
Come on Big Guy, seems like you are really taking this personal ? If so, not sure why?
This is how the world has become now! We are all supposed to play up to thre minority that chooses an alternate lifestyle and cuddle them for their poor decisions!

Screw that! What happened to freedom of speech?

Oh wait, it's :-) feel bad about the poor decisions of those drama queens who want to wave their arms and cry Woe is me?

I'm not doing it. They want to live differently, so be it, do it on their terms, just leave me and public out that wants nothing to do with it!
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:26 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Come on Big Guy, seems like you are really taking this personal ? If so, not sure why?
This is how the world has become now! We are all supposed to play up to thre minority that chooses an alternate lifestyle and cuddle them for their poor decisions!

Screw that! What happened to freedom of speech?

Oh wait, it's :-) feel bad about the poor decisions of those drama queens who want to wave their arms and cry Woe is me?

I'm not doing it. They want to live differently, so be it, do it on their terms, just leave me and public that wants nothing to do with it!
So you're saying people need to learn how to accept an L rather than blaming others, the "rules", the "system", etc.?
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:32 PM 05-02-2024
Don't care if she black gay or whatever you broke a law you go to prison. And not to be traded to the merchant of death.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:56 PM 05-02-2024
So you're saying people need to learn how to accept an L rather than blaming others, the "rules", the "system", etc.?
I think I was pretty clear on the matter!
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:57 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
I think I was clear on the matter!
So we agree that Griner complaining about a "witch hunt" or "political persecution" would be fucking stupid, right?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up