ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 324
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 11:36 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They have agents.

Agents aren't stupid.

That said, Hopkins has had a fairly weird history with agents. I think he had one, fired him, got a deal done with houston, hired another one, got traded, fired that agent, got a new contract with Arizona and then hired a new agent.

So he may just be someone that pull all the levers and his agent simply reviews paperwork. If so, maybe you're right.

If not, perhaps wiser heads will talk to him about a long-term picture.
He's a bit of a weird dude like he said he wanted a stable team because he's already had 4 different GM's in his career.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 11:36 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That was before they used their #1 on Flowers.
Just don’t see the ravens going for it at a hindrance to their number one pick plus signing obj. Could happen I’m just not believing it.
[Reply]
kcgreene 11:37 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by George Brett Statue:
1500 posts to bring him to KC.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO
LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
[Reply]
Mecca 11:37 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
Just don’t see the ravens going for it at a hindrance to their number one pick plus signing obj. Could happen I’m just not believing it.
I don't believe it either, most GM's won't take a shit on a guy they just drafted with a really high pick.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:38 AM 05-26-2023
I wonder if they could talk him into a longer term contract. I know that's not Veach's MO but it would alleviate the need for a large cap hit this year and give Hopkins some security being with a competent organization.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:38 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That was before they used their #1 on Flowers.
True, but their receivers were ass last year. To go from Demarcus Robinson, Duvaernay, and the corpse of Desean Jackson to OBJ, Hopkins, and Flowers with Andrews at TE would be a damned nice upgrade.

I thought DHop would eventually be a Bill, but I can see this being a thing, too. Which would suck for us.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:39 AM 05-26-2023

You free now come on to the kingdom @DeAndreHopkins

— Charles Omenihu (@charless_94) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 11:40 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
True, but their receivers were ass last year. To go from Demarcus Robinson, Duvaernay, and the corpse of Desean Jackson to OBJ, Hopkins, and Flowers with Andrews at TE would be a damned nice upgrade.

I thought DHop would eventually be a Bill, but I can see this being a thing, too. Which would suck for us.
Rashod Bateman also returns from injury who they used on a 1 on aswell.

Devin Duvernay would be a really good player here, the talent isn't the problem at that spot.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:41 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It sure feels like the Cardinals are tanking. Hopkins gone, Baker wants out (and probably will), no Kyler for a lot of the season due to injury.

They could be on track to get Caleb Williams and if the Texans don’t improve it could be Marvin Harrison Jr
They could be in a position to draft Caleb Williams + MHJ and get additional draft capital by trading Kyler Murray.

One year of pain this year for an instant franchise reset next offseason.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:42 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
They could be in a position to draft Caleb Williams + MHJ and get additional draft capital by trading Kyler Murray.

One year of pain this year for an instant franchise reset next offseason.
They're taking on purpose, no question.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:42 AM 05-26-2023
obligatory, we sign this POS yet?
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:42 AM 05-26-2023
Someone’s gonna offer DHop money KC can’t come close to matching. Gonna go ahead and keep my expectations in the necessary area: the floor.
[Reply]
Iconic 11:43 AM 05-26-2023
alr. now you can cue the ITS HAPPENING gifs

LETS FUCKING GO BITCHES
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:44 AM 05-26-2023
Cardinals are fucking stupid. Not even designating this a post June 1 so all the dead money hits now. Wouldn't eat money to facilitate a trade but now they're outright cutting him.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:44 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He's likely going to Buffalo and it'll be another offseason where we hear incessantly about how the rest of the AFC has caught up to the Chiefs.
I don't understand how people keep linking Buffalo to DHop.

They just pushed 36 million of Allen and Von Miller's cap money into the future to get under the cap.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 324
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up