ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 324
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:51 PM 05-27-2023
We should trade CEH for a washing machine like in Semi Pro
[Reply]
rydogg58 09:28 PM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:
Houston, MO
I graduated high school there. I haven't been back in years, but I doubt very much Houston has anything worth visiting for someone like Dhop.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:42 PM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I came...

[Reply]
irafreak 09:44 PM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by digger:
What? AZ cut him, it's over for them...
I thought they only announced it but it couldn't be official done.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:55 PM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh, ****.

Not sure if you remember the last time DJBILL showed up, but he said one of our most talented skill players had semi-demanded a trade. And I told him that he was a deranged lunatic. And then 6 weeks later we traded Tyreek to the Dolphins.

I have no idea if he’s for real or not, but let’s treat him as the messiah and will
DHop into existence.

Anyone see him at the IHOP in Raytown?
He seems to hate you TC. You argued with him in Clays fanfic thread.

Originally Posted by DJBILL:
It's plain to all that Twisted Chief has named himself properly. He is TOTALLY Twisted. Hopefully his night meds will kick in soon.

But you gotta love it when he exposes his 3rd grade education on here for all to see.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:57 PM 05-27-2023
OK ... This just in ...

As many of you on here know .. my next door neighbor is a long time high ranking Chiefs employee with over 15 years at One Arrowhead Drive.

Today he knocked on my door wanting to borrow my weed eater saying his wouldn't start.

While in my garage ... I brought up my favoraite subject ... the KC Chiefs.

I specifically brought up the DeHop news and asked him if we had any chance to land him? This was his reply.

"Funny you should mention that because he's in KC NOW ... along with his agent !! He came in this afternoon for a physical ... and discussions were to start after that to see if we could reach an agreement"

He also said that Justin Reid was on the welcoming committee today (they were teammates in Houston) and that Patrick MaHomes, Coach Reid, Coach Nagy, Brett Veach, and Clark Hunt himself were involved with whatever was happening today ... and that plans might include dinner ... and negotiations continuing until a possible deal is reached. He stated that he didn't think KC would let him leave without signing.

I then asked ... "Where in the Hell is the money coming from"?

He said that the salary cap is all in how you manipulate it. But he did say there was a major player contract re-negotiation in the works that would free up space. He further said that information may start coming out Monday or Tuesday ... but that the Chiefs were ALL IN on signing DeHop.

This is information ONLY. Please don't shoot the messanger. I am seeking neither noteriety or clicks!

I'm just reporting what a trusted friend ... and long time emplyee of the Kansas City Chiefs told me today.

I have no skin in the game but kinda hope he's proven right.
Weatherman Kumke changed his username. Get bent.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:10 PM 05-27-2023
OK ... This just in ...

As many of you on here know .. my next door neighbor is a long time high ranking Chiefs employee with over 15 years at One Arrowhead Drive.

Today he knocked on my door wanting to borrow my weed eater saying his wouldn't start.

While in my garage ... I brought up my favoraite subject ... the KC Chiefs.

I specifically brought up the DeHop news and asked him if we had any chance to land him? This was his reply.

"Funny you should mention that because he's in KC NOW ... along with his agent !! He came in this afternoon for a physical ... and discussions were to start after that to see if we could reach an agreement"

He also said that Justin Reid was on the welcoming committee today (they were teammates in Houston) and that Patrick MaHomes, Coach Reid, Coach Nagy, Brett Veach, and Clark Hunt himself were involved with whatever was happening today ... and that plans might include dinner ... and negotiations continuing until a possible deal is reached. He stated that he didn't think KC would let him leave without signing.

He said that the salary cap is all in how you manipulate it. But he did say there was a major player contract re-negotiation in the works that would free up space. He further said that information may start coming out Monday or Tuesday ... but that the Chiefs were ALL IN on signing DeHop.

This is information ONLY. Please don't shoot the messanger. I am seeking neither noteriety or clicks!

I'm just reporting what a trusted friend ... and long time emplyee of the Kansas City Chiefs told me today.

Let's fucking GOO
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:24 PM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Let's ****ing GOO
AW HELL YOO!!
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:26 PM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
AW HELL YOO!!
Bro you’re needed here ASAP

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348654
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:36 PM 05-27-2023
Getting him would keep him off of other AFC contender or rival teams so that would be a win for my favorite team the Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
Balto 04:34 AM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
I graduated high school there. I haven't been back in years, but I doubt very much Houston has anything worth visiting for someone like Dhop.

Hmm they still have that drive in theater?

Edit: yup………..and it’s named Phoenix Theater!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:09 AM 05-28-2023
I mean, the saints have been in salary cap hell for a decade. It hasn’t stopped them from spending on players like they have this offseason. The salary cap isn’t a myth but it’s not the boogeyman some make it to be.
[Reply]
Spott 06:24 AM 05-28-2023
OK ... This just in ...

While in my garage ... I brought up my favorite subject ... the KC Chiefs.

This is information ONLY. Please don't shoot the messenger. I am seeking neither noteriety or clicks!

I want to hear more about that weedeater of yours.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:51 AM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
My passion for this woman grows every single time this GIF is posted.

I would give up my entire life to stand next to her and scream “Fuck yes, fuck yeah” at a Chief game.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:11 AM 05-28-2023
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
AW HELL YOO!!
There he is!!!
[Reply]
Page 42 of 324
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Up