ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Interesting look inside the Jaguars draft room
Mecca 10:59 AM 05-26-2023

Fascinating look Inside the #Jaguars Draft Room:

The Jags made the decision to trade down twice, risking missing out on picking OT Anton Harrison.

GM Trent Baalke forced the #Giants and #Bills to tell him which side of the ball they'll pick: "Offense or defense?"

Baakle got… pic.twitter.com/QlyZJ7VKBt

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) May 26, 2023

#Jaguars GM Trent Baalke to Brandon Beane: "Is it Big or Small?"

"I'm taking a big risk here, would you give us something above 137?, I'm going to stay put otherwise."

Baalke eventually got the Bills to send pick 130 instead of 137.

More here:https://t.co/EOY9ZBxTUZ

Inside the #Jaguars Draft Room: Part 2 - Later on in the Draft, GM Trent Baalke and HC Doug Pederson got frustrated about not being able to trade up with anyone.

"Tried to trade with 23 teams, 35 phone calls... tried to make 20 trades."

The Jags got lucky as their guy, Florida… pic.twitter.com/Jevb5i4LOb

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:42 PM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Jaguars don't have a GM that panics and trades the number 6 pick for a second rounder any more I see.
All it takes is one pancake eating motherfucker to throw an entire draft off the rails.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:34 PM 05-27-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Ok, that's fair. Him being a head case and getting traded lost him some points, but you're right he's a rock at safety.

Here's a fun fact I learned looking him up - his first career interception came against the Lions in '18.....against Matt Cassel. Don't know what's more shocking, that it was against Cassel or that Cassel was still in the league in 2018!
Adams was involved in the most lopsided trade of the last 5 years (non-WalRuss division).

Definitionally he’s overrated.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/j...ets-trade/amp/
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up