ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Media stirring up more shit.
BigRedChief 07:25 PM 05-25-2023

Albert Breer went on Rich Eisen & said the Chiefs are going the extra mile to do everything to keep Mahomes happy.

Apparently they gave Mahomes’ family/friends access during COVID when they wouldn’t allow it for other players, apparently “pissed off” other players. pic.twitter.com/CYtbOIiptW

— Farzin Vousoughian (@Farzin21) May 25, 2023

[Reply]
Otter 04:55 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Mike Florio part 2.

Everyone wants to take a shot at the King.

They just can’t stand that a football team from the Midwest has dominated the NFL for the last 4 years. Drives them ****ing crazy.
I've always had a gripe with this philosophy. When the Colts & Broncos were hot they were the bella of the ball as well. It's not about location it's about who has the hot hand even if your in North Dakota.

Let's face it, the Chiefs went through Steve Bono, Herm Edwards, Matt Cassell, Scott Pee Hole ee, and before I have to start wiping tears off my keyboard the list goes on and on and on. They, media, weren't worth paying attention to.

And just for the record, I hate the Matt Cassell years more than any. Watching that guy try to be a QB was like watching my grandfather clip his toe nails on the coach during a family movie. I left a full IPA on the bar at at sports club just so I didn't have do watch that ass clown anymore.

Patrick is like a breath of fresh air.

We're the hot hand, relish it and no quarter.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 05:25 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
“ Uh uh uh, I heard it had something to do with access uh uh uh during Covid…”

There’s some award-winning journalism. GTFO
The "source " for this story

Spoiler!

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:39 AM 05-26-2023
On the one hand it doesn't surprise me. I imagine there are teammates who don't like Jackson. And who had to grow to like Brittany. And i imagine special privileges were a combo of the two being immature, wanting attention and the chiefs just trying to keep the QB happy. Have to admit it is a little weird that you saw these two with special access everywhere but not, say, Donna Kelce.

That being said, no idea why he's drumming this up except there's been a clear motive by the media to bring mahomes down. They know mahomes is perfect so they're going after his family. It's low, but it just pisses me off more that his brother keeps feeding them red meat
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:49 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
This is the kind of media pettiness that 1st class teams get. Soak it in boys!
Nah, I don't get it. The NBA leaned the hell in on steph curry. Personality wise, hes probably the closest to mahomes. When he was up against lebron the media really gave these two mutual respect instead of what they're doing now trying so hard to force some narrative that Lamar or burrow or Allen are better.

Brady got the Jordan/lebron/curry treatment with half the personality. It's bizarre how slow the NFL and media have been to lean all the way in on mahomes

Coildnt be more obvious that the NFL and media resent that their almost perfectly marketable superstar is in kansas city
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:58 AM 05-26-2023
He did something and someone got pissed. Yeah, ok

I'm pretty sure everyone on the team knows that Pat is going to (deservedly) get special treatment. I'm also sure that when they look at their finger and see that championship ring, they couldn't give a flying fuck
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:11 AM 05-26-2023
It was so upsetting for the Team that we went to 2 SB’s in 3 years and won 1. The horror!!!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:16 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:

I'm pretty sure everyone on the team knows that Pat is going to (deservedly) get special treatment. I'm also sure that when they look at their finger and see that championship ring, they couldn't give a flying ****
I think bringing this story up is totally low. But I could totally see teammates resenting Brittany and Jackson's antics especially in VIP areas. Tyreeks already roasted Jackson. But the idea that they resented Patrick for this especially when he acknowledges that Patrick didn't want this is a reach and a half
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:27 AM 05-26-2023
Farzin is Chiefs fan that's adding to this bullshit by sharing this false narrative which is the fucked up thing.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:36 AM 05-26-2023
The team was so distraught they only went to 2 SBs and an AFCC
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:18 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
On the one hand it doesn't surprise me. I imagine there are teammates who don't like Jackson. And who had to grow to like Brittany. And i imagine special privileges were a combo of the two being immature, wanting attention and the chiefs just trying to keep the QB happy. Have to admit it is a little weird that you saw these two with special access everywhere but not, say, Donna Kelce.

That being said, no idea why he's drumming this up except there's been a clear motive by the media to bring mahomes down. They know mahomes is perfect so they're going after his family. It's low, but it just pisses me off more that his brother keeps feeding them red meat
COVID season was that year where everyone started to hate Jackson and Brittany. It wouldn't surprise me if other Chiefs players felt the same way, but said nothing at the time because of their respect for Mahomes.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:28 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:

I'm pretty sure everyone on the team knows that Pat is going to (deservedly) get special treatment. I'm also sure that when they look at their finger and see that championship ring, they couldn't give a flying ****
Mahomes family getting treated differently than Matheiau's family? No way that would happen.:-)

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think bringing this story up is totally low. But I could totally see teammates resenting Brittany and Jackson's antics especially in VIP areas. Tyreeks already roasted Jackson. But the idea that they resented Patrick for this especially when he acknowledges that Patrick didn't want this is a reach and a half
If it was Brittany and Jackson and they were doing their stupid antics on game day while your A DL and you're son couldn't come and see you play in person, I could see that pissing someone off. But.....

We are supposed to be treated the same in a courtroom and the law being applied equally. In no way does that apply to this situation. A private employer doesn't have to treat everyone the same as long as the reason is not constitutionally protected.

Come to think of it....... I don't remember one story last year about Brittany and or Jackson causing an issue at a game. :-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:29 AM 05-26-2023
Mahomes can do whatever the hell he wants and Albert Breer is a jealous loser.

Oh yeah Al, the players were so pissed they went on to go to the Super Bowl that year, and then won it again last year. What a pathetic clown.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:04 AM 05-26-2023
What a story! Pissed off the players so much they won the SB last year! Do it again!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:39 AM 05-26-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Mahomes family getting treated differently than Matheiau's family? No way that would happen.:-)

If it was Brittany and Jackson and they were doing their stupid antics on game day while your A DL and you're son couldn't come and see you play in person, I could see that pissing someone off. But.....

We are supposed to be treated the same in a courtroom and the law being applied equally. In no way does that apply to this situation. A private employer doesn't have to treat everyone the same as long as the reason is not constitutionally protected.

Come to think of it....... I don't remember one story last year about Brittany and or Jackson causing an issue at a game. :-)
I mean, I'm not trying to defend breer. Claiming the chiefs were pissed at mahomes is absurd. But hes claiming this happened during covid when Brittany and Jackson were still immature and grabbing spotlights. Brittany has matured and the team began distancing themselves from Jackson. But back then it's probably not farfetched to think some teammates didn't like that. Particularly loud mouths like Mathieu and Tyreek (Tyreek has made it pretty clear he thinks Jackson is corny).

I think there's an element to truth to the story, just spun in a ridiculous way to ding Patrick who looks like he handled it professionally.
[Reply]
oldman 08:44 AM 05-26-2023
Just a thought. How about we ignore random BS from some talking head that's just trying to fill his on-air time.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up