ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrowhead Kingdom turns Jacksonville red, again
BigRedChief 05:30 PM 05-10-2023
Here is the list of events. Note the address on the location is the first event. I will update the location address as we go.

9/15/23- Red Friday Event- Island Wing Company- 360 Bartram Market Dr. Jacksonville, FL 8 P.M.- Close. We will have our very own Arrowhead KC DJ in da house DJ Austin Garvey!!!! They have agreed to stay open as long as we are ordering and/or up to 2 a.m. Lets kick the weekend off in style!!!

9/16/23- Saturday Arrowhead Kingdom Beach party. Mangos 601 1st St. N. Jacksonville Beach FL. That’s location for Spirits and Libations. Good places are all around. It’s a beach day so we will all just be enjoying the beach by this location together!!! Please bring covered cups to put “drinks” in. They have strict open container laws. You will get a ticket.

9/17/23- TAILGATE/GAME TIME!!!! UPDATED LOCATION-

Tailgate $10 each Venmo @catherine-baskett-cook

Tailgaters Parking- Time Out Lot-
2029 Adams St E Jacksonville, FL 32202 30.32534° N, 81.62834° W

Parking- $35 a vehicle. Will pay Tailgaters Parking directly or you can Venmo Catherine and she can obtain for you.

Parking lot is right across street from tailgate lot. No parking at this time in our tailgate lot. We secured the entire lot for just our group and for tailgate.

Tailgaters Extra Point Lot
1951 Beaver St E
Jacksonville, FL 32202
United States
30.32621° N, 81.62897° W

Food trucks will be on location. BYOB drinks. DJ Austin Garvey will be in full swing once again. We will have tailgate open around 8 am. NOTE- For those with Cabana tickets. Remember it comes with early access to stadium and includes food and drinks. So don't bring a ton!

TICKETS!!!- See comment with flyer for pricing and sections. Get with me Catherine Baskett-Cook AKA TiCatMaster AKA KC Glitzn for your tickets. We still have a good inventory via our group ticket account with the Jags. No FEES. Do NOT pay over. As I always do, you pay what I pay. Plain and simple. Not here to make money. Here to help!!!!

Note- All lowers are sold out. Pool Cabanas are sold out. HUGE NOTE- Jags verified that we are the ONLY Chiefs group/people that are getting cabanas. They have already assigned them. No other Chiefs groups are being provided cabanas. So please be careful giving money towards any that are not through me. As per the Jags, this is it.

Stadium and bag policy’s
Spoiler!

Attached: IMG_7241.jpg (88.6 KB) IMG_7400.jpg (47.3 KB) IMG_7749.jpg (119.8 KB) 
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:41 PM 05-11-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh, Mosbonian and I were there last time. 100 degree day. Humidity.

I embraced being soaked in sweat the entire game. There was no other way to experience that comfortably.

Frank Clark got an INT in his first game as a Chief after the telecast cut off to the TV audience. That was special.
I’ve been in Florida 13 years. That was the hottest day I’ve ever experienced down here.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:46 PM 05-11-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I’ve been in Florida 13 years. That was the hottest day I’ve ever experienced down here.
I spent a decade living in Florida and came back for that game and didn’t know whether I had entered a new level of hell or just gotten soft.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:50 PM 05-11-2023
I spent a decade living in Florida and came back for that game and didn’t know whether I had entered a new level of hell or just gotten soft.
It doesn't take much to adjust from that level of oppression... after a few months of 10% AZ humidity, I thought KC was hell. And after a few months in Florida (over the winter, much less), 60% now feels like a pleasant fucking day.

Not to discount Florida being a new level of hell... .
[Reply]
Spott 08:00 PM 05-11-2023
Oh, Mosbonian and I were there last time. 100 degree day. Humidity.

I embraced being soaked in sweat the entire game. There was no other way to experience that comfortably.

Frank Clark got an INT in his first game as a Chief after the telecast cut off to the TV audience. That was special.
I was still living in Jacksonville at the time but didn’t go because it was just so damn hot. I had season tickets to their games back in the 2000’s because they were cheap and easy to get back then, but it would just be miserable the first couple of months.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:55 PM 05-12-2023
Cabana tickets are gone. We are getting another one.

There will be a Red Friday event at the home chapters place and a beach party on Saturday.
[Reply]
savchief 10:07 PM 05-12-2023
Hey Twisted Chief....Didn't tell y'all but I damn near passed out at halftime. Sucks cause it's the only opportunity near here to see the Chiefs and its always early season and blazing hot. Not sure if I can take it this year. Those were awesome seats though.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:22 AM 05-17-2023
Only 6 tickets left for our 2nd and last cabana.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:39 PM 05-17-2023
Red Friday info up
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:18 PM 05-20-2023
All the events are set up. OP updated with the details
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:18 PM 05-20-2023
All lower level tickets are gone. Only a few spots left for the cabana’s. We are the only Chief's Cabana’s the Jag’s are allowing for this game.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:54 PM 05-20-2023
Shane Buechele's backup won't make it
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:13 PM 05-20-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Shane Buechele's backup won't make it
Strained a colon?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:59 AM 05-21-2023
Red Friday info up
Going to be interesting to see how we manage to get everyone crammed into that space...they did add some space since last season so maybe that will handle a bigger crowd.

Did will and Lisa arrange this?

I plan to be there for that event at minimum...still trying to decide on the game...and the Cabana ticket and still trying to convince the wife to buy it for a combo birthday/Father's Day gift.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:56 AM 05-21-2023
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Going to be interesting to see how we manage to get everyone crammed into that space...they did add some space since last season so maybe that will handle a bigger crowd.

Did will and Lisa arrange this?

I plan to be there for that event at minimum...still trying to decide on the game...and the Cabana ticket and still trying to convince the wife to buy it for a combo birthday/Father's Day gift.
Yes, Will and Lisa did all the work. We always let the local chapter decide location and times of the Friday/Saturday events.

They worked with the owner. We can get about 425 fans in there. We moved the time back to allow the dinner crows to vacate and those flying in to get a chance to get there.

I'm doing the cabana ticket. We are the only Chiefs group being allowed to buy a cabana. We got 2 cabana's with pools but they are almost sold out so its better piss or get off the pot time.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:59 AM 05-21-2023
Yes, Will and Lisa did all the work. We always let the local chapter decide location and times of the Friday/Saturday events.

They worked with the owner. We can get about 425 fans in there. We moved the time back to allow the dinner crows to vacate and those flying in to get a chance to get there.

I'm doing the cabana ticket. We are the only Chiefs group being allowed to buy a cabana. We got 2 cabana's with pools but they are almost sold out so its better piss or get off the pot time.
Sounds like we will be taking over the whole place.

Understand the urgency to decide....and if I miss out, then that is on me. Would love to go but there are several factors for me...not just the cost.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up