ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 55
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2022-23 NHL Thread ****
RockChalk 11:39 AM 10-11-2022
Didn't see one, so figured with the season starting tonight, we better get one going.

Anyone have any bold predictions? I think mine might be that the Wild make the Western Conference Finals.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 02:22 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I mean I still loved their game that night. They dominated the third period. You can't win them all, especially against a talented team like Toronto. Add in 3 goals getting called back, regardless of correct or not, its a weird night. Murray was also crazy good in net.

This entire streak I was more curious how they would respond once it ended. How they played against Toronto in the third period and how they played tonight against Buffalo makes me feel as good as the streak itself. Crazy young team that has a lot to learn still.
Agreed. I would have lost my mind if the Leafs had 3 goals called back.
Interestingly, apparently, the whole beer throwing thing started with a fan throwing a hat, indicating a hat trick of called back goals.

Seems like NJ & Tor are benefiting from Was poor decisions with their goalies.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:25 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Is the West that weak this year or are the standings misleading.
Between the Devils, Knights, and Kraken, I don't know WTF is going on.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 02:34 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
Agreed. I would have lost my mind if the Leafs had 3 goals called back.
Interestingly, apparently, the whole beer throwing thing started with a fan throwing a hat, indicating a hat trick of called back goals.

Seems like NJ & Tor are benefiting from Was poor decisions with their goalies.
Yeah the Devils needed a real goalie bad. I didn't know that about the hat. I was embarrassed by it so I didn't really read anything about it. I don't think that happens in a regular season game except the fans really wanted that streak to continue.

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Between the Devils, Knights, and Kraken, I don't know WTF is going on.
I know right lol. Analytics showed that last year the Devils would have been a borderline playoff team with average goal tending. Just been waiting for a semi real goalie and the kids to work out.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:15 AM 02-18-2023
....and if the Blues find themselves sellers at the trade deadline, would ya'll mind giving us back O'Reilly for a few months? :-)
Damnit. :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:25 AM 02-18-2023
Blues going all out on burn it down.

Colton Parayko and Ivan Barbashev got to be next out of the Lou.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:40 AM 02-18-2023
Damn. Blues are going to tank. Shit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:25 PM 02-18-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Blues going all out on burn it down.

Colton Parayko and Ivan Barbashev got to be next out of the Lou.
I'd tear it down to the studs.

If they have to attach some of these 1st round picks to guys like Krug or Binnington to get them moved, they should consider it.

You can't be this old, this shallow and this tight against the cap. There may not be a franchise in worse shape for the next 4 years in the entire NHL.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:33 PM 02-18-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd tear it down to the studs.

If they have to attach some of these 1st round picks to guys like Krug or Binnington to get them moved, they should consider it.

You can't be this old, this shallow and this tight against the cap. There may not be a franchise in worse shape for the next 4 years in the entire NHL.

Why?

Krug’s contract is compounded by Parayko’s and Scandella’s. Krug is actually performing at the level he’s getting paid at.

Binnington’s contract is one I’d do all over again and it won’t hurt as the cap continues to go up.

The firsts shouldn’t be moved unless it’s to bring a player similar to how Buchnevich was brought in.

The team might be 2-3 years away from contention again as opposed
to 5+.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:35 PM 02-18-2023
Hey, at least they did it the day before we played them. :-)
[Reply]
Woogieman 12:46 PM 02-18-2023
Still waiting for the Sabres to make a big trade for blue line help. If they can figure out defense, they will be as fun to watch as the '77 Candiens.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 04:20 PM 02-18-2023
The trade was good for both sides. The Blues acquired picks for pending UFAs. The Leafs got deeper before the playoffs.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:11 PM 02-28-2023

Breaking: The Eastern Conference has acquired the Western Conference, apparently

— Matt Larkin (@MLarkinHockey) February 27, 2023

[Reply]
DaFace 02:14 PM 02-28-2023
Uh oh.... life rn in the central division
by u/blondespikes22 in ColoradoAvalanche

[Reply]
Bearcat 02:18 PM 02-28-2023
It's crazy they're winning so many games right now. Sakic must be feeling pretty good if guys can simply get healthy, despite not really having a 2nd line center... or much scoring beyond a couple healthy guys at a time.

And Patrick Kane is a Ranger.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:43 AM 04-09-2023
Haven't watched the Avalanche much lately, but last night's game was a bit crazy... getting outshot 17-3 in the first period, then got a goal from a shot off the back glass that hit off the top of the net and was fumbled by LA's goalie to make it 1-0. Also led 4-2 while being outshot 30-10.

Kept pace with the Stars (fuckin' Knights can't do anything right) with a game in hand.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 55
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up