ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 55
1 23451151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2022-23 NHL Thread ****
RockChalk 11:39 AM 10-11-2022
Didn't see one, so figured with the season starting tonight, we better get one going.

Anyone have any bold predictions? I think mine might be that the Wild make the Western Conference Finals.
[Reply]
RockChalk 11:47 AM 10-11-2022
Just for fun...

Atlantic Toronto Maple Leafs
Metro Carolina Hurricanes

Central Colorado Avalanche
Pacific Edmonton Oilers

Eastern Finals Maple Leafs over Lightning
Western Finals Avalanche over Wild

Stanley Cup Champs Avalanche over Maple Leafs

Anyone doing a fantasy league?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:59 AM 10-11-2022
LET'S GO AVS!!!

#Repeat #BackToBack
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:33 PM 10-11-2022
finals

rangers over who cares
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 02:28 PM 10-11-2022

[Reply]
DaFace 02:32 PM 10-11-2022
The NHL offseason is much shorter when your team wins the Stanley Cup. I'm not entirely sure I'm ready for hockey, but here we go!
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:49 PM 10-11-2022
I think it'll be a really interesting year. Not a lot of people picking the Lightning, but of course they should still be pretty damn good.

Avalanche are of course the team to beat in the West until proven otherwise, but will see what the Oilers and several other teams can do.

....and if the Blues find themselves sellers at the trade deadline, would ya'll mind giving us back O'Reilly for a few months? :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:06 PM 10-12-2022
Can't say I pay close attention to these every year, but cool they let Jack Johnson join in on the pregame fun from the other bench.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:17 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I think it'll be a really interesting year. Not a lot of people picking the Lightning, but of course they should still be pretty damn good.

Avalanche are of course the team to beat in the West until proven otherwise, but will see what the Oilers and several other teams can do.

....and if the Blues find themselves sellers at the trade deadline, would ya'll mind giving us back O'Reilly for a few months? :-)
NEVER!!!

jk, I don't know. i haven't had the time to follow anything Blues related during the off-season or preseason, so i have no idea what they're up to.

Towards the end of last season i started to feel like the Blues might be getting a little long in the tooth, but what do i know? I hope they stay healthy which was a huge problem last season and make a deep run, but i have no idea how they'll do this year.
[Reply]
Predarat 08:21 PM 10-12-2022
Go Predators! But damn the Central is no joke. Avs The Champs, Blues, Wild, Stars could be good. Going to be tough!
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:45 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Predarat:
Go Predators! But damn the Central is no joke. Avs The Champs, Blues, Wild, Stars could be good. Going to be tough!
It's so tough, they gave the Preds a two game lead before the season even started!
[Reply]
Pushead2 04:10 AM 10-13-2022
I love Zegras, Terry & McTavish but my God Verbeek needs to do something about the Ducks defense. It's definitely the worst in the league.

If it's not, it's 2nd to worst.
[Reply]
the steam 04:17 PM 10-13-2022
Calgary a good sized favorite over the Lanche tonight...Are they that good this year? Thought they lost some good players
[Reply]
DaFace 04:31 PM 10-13-2022
Originally Posted by the steam:
Calgary a good sized favorite over the Lanche tonight...Are they that good this year? Thought they lost some good players
I'm not entirely surprised. If nothing else, the wrath of Kadri is something to fear. Plus, it's Calgary's opening home game, and the Avs played last night.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:10 PM 10-13-2022
I seriously have to wait two more days before I can see a Blues game? This shit is rigged, I tell ya.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 55
1 23451151 > Last »
Up