ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 42
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:41 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Coach:
It's fake. No blue checkmark, not Ian's real account.
The only person who does not understand this is pete.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:00 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Troll account.

I'm assuming Ian knows how to spell his last name and doesnt go by Clarkamusprime, though.
Ya'll taking the fun out of this....
[Reply]
PHOG 11:00 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Cameraman coming to work tomorrow

:-):-)
[Reply]
petegz28 11:00 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
The only person who does not understand this is pete.
Could you obsess a little less about me, please?
[Reply]
jd1020 11:01 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
https://fox4kc.com/sports/chiefs/nfl...ent=share-link

:-)
He's telling the truth. I saw it. I'm a witness. His ankle looked horrible.
[Reply]
jettio 11:03 AM 10-11-2022
This guy's internet search history probably includes a look at Raiders contracts on Sportstrac.

The tunnel is for ingress egress onto the field. Asshole with equipment was moving too fast for the conditions around him.

Adams put too much oomph into the push, but he had a right to use his hands.

Asshole who runs into walkways with equipment like the whole ****ing world is responsible for his next shot can file a work comp claim.

If KCPD and City Prosecutor files a charge, I would be in favor of Las Vegas Police writing bullshit tickets against Chiefs when Chiefs are in town week 18.

I am in favor of a 1-game suspension or big fine by NFL, but that is not a police case.
[Reply]
Bwana 11:11 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Cameraman coming to work tomorrow

Brutal
:-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:13 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
This guy's internet search history probably includes a look at Raiders contracts on Sportstrac.

The tunnel is for ingress egress onto the field. Asshole with equipment was moving too fast for the conditions around him.

Asshole who runs into walkways with equipment like the whole ****ing world is responsible for his next shot can file a work comp claim.

If KCPD and City Prosecutor files a charge, I would be in favor of Las Vegas Police writing bullshit tickets against Chiefs when Chiefs are in town week 18.

I am in favor of a 1-game suspension or big fine by NFL, but that is not a police case.
Sounds like something a Raider fan would say. Those criminals spend a lot of time in court trying to deny their criminal actions. They would see no reason why what Dathugee Adams did was wrong.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:17 AM 10-11-2022

Congratulations!! You have won the dumbest post of the year award. Please show up at the George Brett statue at 5 p.m. CST to receive your prize from Billay.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:19 AM 10-11-2022

:-) Wut?
[Reply]
jettio 11:20 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Sounds like something a Raider fan would say. Those criminals spend a lot of time in court trying to deny their criminal actions. They would see no reason why what Dathugee Adams did was wrong.
Oh Bullshit, If you are in a crowd you are not supposed to hurry-up like that guy was and you are not supposed to cross the main path for ingress-egress right at the mouth of the tunnel.

And the way he was holding his gear may have prevented him from seeing whose path he was hurrying up into. In that situation, he should have an assistant being his eyes.

Not surprising that you are comfortable posting racist on chiefs planet when they way folks are supposed to act is a theme in the thread.
[Reply]
tk13 11:25 AM 10-11-2022

I'm not even sure Adams should be suspended, but you should delete this. This is one of the worst posts in the history of ChiefsPlanet. If it isn't between the white lines no player has the right to push anyone like that. Zero excuse for it. Doesn't matter what job the guy's doing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:26 AM 10-11-2022
Victim blaming is always a good look.
[Reply]
Bwana 11:27 AM 10-11-2022

WTF? :-)

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:30 AM 10-11-2022

So is you's a Raider fan or somethin'?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 42
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up