ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 42
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:30 AM 10-11-2022
Much elevation to the level of football discussion here.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:31 AM 10-11-2022
Adams apologized for pushing that kid while still at Arrowhead in the lockerroom.

It was a heat of the moment thing, He made a mistake. It's not like he has a history of abusing staff or whoever.

But he did it and there's tape of it. He should be suspended for a game or pay a significant fine. Probably even a public apology. But that should be the end of it.
[Reply]
jettio 11:31 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Victim blaming is always a good look.
Have you ever been to a game at Arrowhead? That is the only egress off the field for anyone that is not with the Chiefs and has permission to use stairway behind Chiefs bench.

Clear that the guy was hurrying up and crossing the main walkway and not looking out for whether coast was clear.

Just because he is a Raider and black does not mean that the white guy has the right way of way and does not need to look where he is going.

Would be stupid for police to write a ticket?

I thought fine or 1 game suspension would be assessed. By after seeing video, it will be a fine.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:32 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
Oh Bullshit, If you are in a crowd you are not supposed to hurry-up like that guy was and you are not supposed to cross the main path for ingress-egress right at the mouth of the tunnel.

And the way he was holding his gear may have prevented him from seeing whose path he was hurrying up into. In that situation, he should have an assistant being his eyes.

Not surprising that you are comfortable posting racist on chiefs planet when they way folks are supposed to act is a theme in the thread.
I'm not sure what you think that I said is racist? I see that you highlighted Dathugee. So, because I called him a thug that makes me racist? Whatever dude. Take your racism crying somewhere else. There was nothing racist about that. As for the rest of your lame ass argument. You know damn good and well that what that guy was doing was not out of the ordinary. And even if he was in the way, the thug had no right to violently shove him like that. I hope that he has to come to KC for court and they sentence him to public service in KC doing something like picking up trash along the highway in a Patrick Mahomes jersey so that everyone can drive by and laugh at him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:34 AM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I'm not sure what you think that I said is racist? I see that you highlighted Dathugee. So, because I called him a thug that makes me racist? Whatever dude. Take your racism crying somewhere else. There was nothing racist about that. As for the rest of your lame ass argument. You know damn good and well that what that guy was doing was not out of the ordinary. And even if he was in the way, the thug had no right to violently shove him like that. I hope that he has to come to KC for court and they sentence him to public service in KC doing something like picking up trash along the highway in a Patrick Mahomes jersey so that everyone can drive by and laugh at him.
You called him a "thug" because he's black. It couldn't possibly be because he physically assaulted a camera man because he was pouting about a loss.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:35 AM 10-11-2022
Have you ever been to a game at Arrowhead? That is the only egress off the field for anyone that is not
I've been to dozens of games. There is NO circumstance where it's okay to do what Adams did. NONE.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:38 AM 10-11-2022
Have you ever been to a game at Arrowhead? That is the only egress off the field for anyone that is not with the Chiefs and has permission to use stairway behind Chiefs bench.

Clear that the guy was hurrying up and crossing the main walkway and not looking out for whether coast was clear.

Just because he is a Raider and black does not mean that the white guy has the right way of way and does not need to look where he is going.
LOL. You think if Bill Romanowksi did that we'd all be giving him a pass?
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:38 AM 10-11-2022
Oh Bullshit, If you are in a crowd you are not supposed to hurry-up like that guy was and you are not supposed to cross the main path for ingress-egress right at the mouth of the tunnel.

And the way he was holding his gear may have prevented him from seeing whose path he was hurrying up into. In that situation, he should have an assistant being his eyes.

Not surprising that you are comfortable posting racist on chiefs planet when they way folks are supposed to act is a theme in the thread.
For fuck's sake. Shut the fuck up. I swear why do you idiots have to make everything racist? you should be banned just for bringing that BS into the thread for no goddamned reason.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:38 AM 10-11-2022
You called him a "thug" because he's black. It couldn't possibly be because he physically assaulted a camera man because he was pouting about a loss.
Believe it or not, I never even considered his race when calling him a thug. I considered his actions. If it had been Maxx Crosby, I would have called him a thug as well. So go fuck yourself and the racist bullshit that you rode in on.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:39 AM 10-11-2022
I don't know what this world's gonna do
But I know one thing that this is the life for me
Baby cause I'm a thug
All day every day
Baby cause I'm a thug
Wouldn't change for the world
Uh huh cause I'm a thug
That's right you heard
Baby cause I'm a thug
Uh huh oh yeah
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:39 AM 10-11-2022
Believe it or not, I never even considered his race when calling him a thug. I considered his actions. If it had been Maxx Crosby, I would have called him a thug as well. So go fuck yourself and the racist bullshit that you rode in on.
I was being sarcastic, bro. If you had gotten it, you'd know I said the same exact thing you did. :-)

Simmer down.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 11:41 AM 10-11-2022
I've been to dozens of games. There is NO circumstance where it's okay to do what Adams did. NONE.
Absolutely this! Didn’t need to be done, bottom line.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:41 AM 10-11-2022
Believe it or not, I never even considered his race when calling him a thug. I considered his actions. If it had been Maxx Crosby, I would have called him a thug as well. So go **** yourself and the racist bullshit that you rode in on.
Oops. Quoted the wrong post. Sorry man. That was directed towards the racist piece of shit defending Adams. Not you.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:42 AM 10-11-2022
I was being sarcastic, bro. If you had gotten it, you'd know I said the same exact thing you did. :-)

Simmer down.
Sorry. Quoted the wrong post
[Reply]
jettio 11:43 AM 10-11-2022
You thought it was racial when you wrote it.

Phony.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 42
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up