ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 435
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:12 PM 10-06-2019
I don’t even care about letting Houston go. He won’t play that hard again for the rest of his life.

But Clark isn’t earning his keep. That’s the issue.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:13 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Couldn't really be much worse either. We'd also have had a 1st Rd pick and a 2nd next year.

Edit- forgot about 49er 2nd rd
Originally Posted by -King-:
But we got worse without them. The pass rushing and run defense has been WORSE this year.

Ford\Houston was on the field when the Titans ran it down our throats in the playoffs and we don't need to relive the AFC championship game. Once again though I am not defending Clark just this narrative that Houston\Ford are substantially better. They aren't and we witnessed that over a few seasons.
[Reply]
wazu 10:14 PM 10-06-2019
The "Fire Veach" thread is looming. Like a gameday thread, it's just a matter of who makes it.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:14 PM 10-06-2019
Starting to wonder if he is the classic let down player who got paid and is fine with it. He was awesome in a contract year last year.

Makes me worried about paying Jones or Ogbah
[Reply]
-King- 10:15 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Ford\Houston was on the field when the Titans ran it down our throats in the playoffs and we don't need to relive the AFC championship game. Once again though I am not defending Clark just this narrative that Houston\Ford are substantially better. They aren't and we witnessed that over a few seasons.
I'm confused. Do you not see teams STILL running down our throats this season? The run defense has gotten WORSE this year. At least with Ford and Houston the trade off was good/elite pass rush. We don't even have that anymore. You'd have a point if our run defense had improved but it hasn't.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:26 PM 10-06-2019
I'm confused. Do you not see teams STILL running down our throats this season? The run defense has gotten WORSE this year. At least with Ford and Houston the trade off was good/elite pass rush. We don't even have that anymore. You'd have a point if our run defense had improved but it hasn't.

Clark was good pass rusher in Seattle so I am sure they were hoping they wouldn't lose that much but gain significantly in the run game. So far that hasn't happened obviously. I am wondering if they shouldn't have instead went and got Clowney, would have cost alot less for sure.
[Reply]
SDChiefs 10:30 PM 10-06-2019
It's too bad that Dee Ford had that penalty that made him unkeepable cause if even rather have him than Clark right now. I'd the run defense is going to be trash either way at least Ford can rush the later and we would still have a 1st and 2nd round pick.
Agreed. Put ford in most of the time, take him out when you dont want a bone headed mistake. Still produces more than Francis clark.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 10:32 PM 10-06-2019
I really payed attention to Clark this game......blows my mind how off the snap, he makes contact with the lineman, and then stands there.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:57 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Clark was good pass rusher in Seattle so I am sure they were hoping they wouldn't lose that much but gain significantly in the run game. So far that hasn't happened obviously. I am wondering if they shouldn't have instead went and got Clowney, would have cost alot less for sure.
I dont understand this Frank Clark is some elite run stopper. His last 3 seasons with the Seahawks he had 41, 32, 47 tackles in 18,17,16. Take a look at the elite run stoppers, they will have a high number of tackles. Houston in his prime was a damn good run stopper and had 55-70 tackles a season. We got FC to rush the passer. You don't pay DEs in a 4-3 to stop the run.
[Reply]
kcclone 11:00 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
I really payed attention to Clark this game......blows my mind how off the snap, he makes contact with the lineman, and then stands there.
Yeah he’s not good. He was probably a product of a really good defensive system in Seattle.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:12 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by SDChiefs:
Agreed. Put ford in most of the time, take him out when you dont want a bone headed mistake. Still produces more than Francis clark.
So basically, you never play him.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:13 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Veach ****ed up with Houston. That's clear.
Disagree. Should have spent the Clark money on the offensive line.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:18 PM 10-06-2019
We are on the brink of this being an absolute disaster of a trade. 5 games in and he's been virtually invisible. All the assets we used to get this scrub could be the difference between hoisting a trophy and going home empty-handed this year.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:23 PM 10-06-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Disagree. Should have spent the Clark money on the offensive line.
The money and the 1st and 2nd round picks we gave up to acquire him. He hasn't even been close to worth that so far. Seattle made out like bandits on that deal holy shit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:26 PM 10-06-2019
Build through the draft we must
[Reply]
Page 74 of 435
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Up