ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 435
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
petegz28 06:10 PM 09-22-2019
4-5 pass hurries today and 1.5 sacks? If that's correct why you mad?
[Reply]
petegz28 06:10 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He was getting pressure on Foles till Foles got hurt, then the defense “mush rushed” Minshew because he’s mobile and they wanted to keep him contained.

Clark was also tasked with contain on LJ and did a good job of not letting him get loose for big gains and not letting the running game get outside.

Sometimes the game plan can make it appear like a player isn’t being aggressive enough when they are doing their job.
And how many plays is he opening up for others by drawing attention?
[Reply]
wazu 06:13 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Is that worth 100million and a 1st and 2nd round draft pick?

If we're going to be shitty against the run anyway which we are, I'd rather have our 1st and 2nd round picks back and Dee Ford.
How I'm leaning. I need Clark to be a Khalil Mack for what we gave up. So far haven't seen it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:14 PM 09-22-2019

If we're going to be shitty against the run anyway which we are, I'd rather have our 1st and 2nd round picks back and Dee Ford.
I HATE WINNING :-)

Go to bed, junior
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:17 PM 09-22-2019
It will come.

Ford is Lin Elliott to me. Will never forgive him for being offsides.
[Reply]
Valiant 06:19 PM 09-22-2019
I am holding out judgement til playoff performance.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:21 PM 09-22-2019

If we're going to be shitty against the run anyway which we are, I'd rather have our 1st and 2nd round picks back and Justin Houston.
FYP.

We desperately needed to get the Dee Ford stench off this team. A message had to be sent.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:22 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Clark is a leader and brings attitude. Worth every penny.
What attitude have you seen from our defense?
[Reply]
-King- 06:22 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I HATE WINNING :-)

Go to bed, junior
I've literally said nothing like that. Just because we're winning doesn't mean we're not underperforming in some areas. I thought we learned that the last 7 years.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:23 PM 09-22-2019
Here’s today’s game plan:

Keep Jackson contained in the pocket and take away the tight end.

And it worked.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 06:24 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
How I'm leaning. I need Clark to be a Khalil Mack for what we gave up. So far haven't seen it.
Chubb and Von still have zero sacks this year. Mack has two sacks and a FF, Clark has 1.5 and a pick. All have around the same combined and solo tackles I believe. Stop making this shit out to be so black and white. The dline performed fine today given the task of keeping the most mobile-explosive QB in the NFL from taking a read option to the house because a dend wanted to scrape hard and got pinned.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:28 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
What attitude have you seen from our defense?
Seriously? You don't see a difference?
[Reply]
-King- 06:28 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
FYP.

We desperately needed to get the Dee Ford stench off this team. A message had to be sent.
Yeah I agree. I think after his major fuck up they had to get rid of him. I was just using him as an example. Either him or Houston would work.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:31 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Knocked flat on his ass, still there to make the play coming back to him

I didn’t catch that in game, and my money says everyone dogging him misses those same kind of no glamor plays that affect everything else
No I saw it, but he's getting paid $21 mil/year. I think the bar has to be set a little higher than him almost making a play. It's almost as bad as all the Alex Smith ballwashers and their alexcuses. It's like when people would blame the O-Line and say things like "Well if the line have him time to throw!", then Patrick Mahomes comes in with the same line and makes Fischer an all pro. Some of you are doing the same thing with Clark, "it's hot out", "it's a new scheme", "he's being double teamed", but that stuff doesn't seem to hinder anyone else on the D Line. Emmanuel Ogbah, Kpass, and Alex Okafor are all backups and they're all as productive or more productive than Clark. That's horrible considering the contracts of everyone on the D line and how much theyre making this year.

Ogbah - $2.1 million
Okafor - $6 million
Jones - $1.2 million
Nnadi - $1 million
KPass - $1.2 million
Saunders - $1 million
Total - $12.5 million this year

Frank "I Get Double Teamed" Clark - $21 million

So we're paying the $33.5 million this year on D Line and Clark accounts for 67% of that. It's not a good thing if your highest paid defensive lineman (highest paid player on the team) is the least productive player on that line. Hell he's probably the least productive starter on defense. Wards made a few decent plays compared to Clark's sack, a TFL, and an int. But I will give him credit for having the most "almost made plays".
[Reply]
-King- 06:33 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
And how many plays is he opening up for others by drawing attention?
Seeing as how we're on the bottom half of sacks in the league... You tell me.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 435
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up