ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 324 of 324
« First < 224274314320321322323324
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
UteChief 07:06 PM 03-25-2024
Hey Vlad… are you still in accounting? I’m a Portfolio Analyst/Manager for a bank. I review a lot of financial statements and by far the interim company prepared are so bad. I talked to a friend who knows the CFO for a huge conglomerate, and they said theirs are too. Is that your experience too?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:15 PM 03-25-2024
Originally Posted by UteChief:
Hey Vlad… are you still in accounting? I’m a Portfolio Analyst/Manager for a bank. I review a lot of financial statements and by far the interim company prepared are so bad. I talked to a friend who knows the CFO for a huge conglomerate, and they said theirs are too. Is that your experience too?
Indeed I am in still in accounting, although my CPA is now lapsed and I might have to re-take all the tests all over again to reactivate it.

I've been working with increasingly smaller companies, but my understanding from talking with buddies that are also accountants is that auditors are in high demand and short supply these days. Many companies are hiring auditing firms out of Taiwan and other non-English speaking companies that pay their people extremely low wages. It certainly does follow that the quality of financial reporting coming out of that is not good. I've also been told that in-house accountants are hard to come by. And so on into corporate itself - but as far as direct, personally-witnessed things in the industry today, I must admit I'm not the best authority. I hear bad things.
[Reply]
Page 324 of 324
« First < 224274314320321322323324
Up