ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrowhead Kingdom turns Jacksonville red, again
BigRedChief 05:30 PM 05-10-2023
Here is the list of events. Note the address on the location is the first event. I will update the location address as we go.

9/15/23- Red Friday Event- Island Wing Company- 360 Bartram Market Dr. Jacksonville, FL 8 P.M.- Close. We will have our very own Arrowhead KC DJ in da house DJ Austin Garvey!!!! They have agreed to stay open as long as we are ordering and/or up to 2 a.m. Lets kick the weekend off in style!!!

9/16/23- Saturday Arrowhead Kingdom Beach party. Mangos 601 1st St. N. Jacksonville Beach FL. That’s location for Spirits and Libations. Good places are all around. It’s a beach day so we will all just be enjoying the beach by this location together!!! Please bring covered cups to put “drinks” in. They have strict open container laws. You will get a ticket.

9/17/23- TAILGATE/GAME TIME!!!! UPDATED LOCATION-

Tailgate $10 each Venmo @catherine-baskett-cook

Tailgaters Parking- Time Out Lot-
2029 Adams St E Jacksonville, FL 32202 30.32534° N, 81.62834° W

Parking- $35 a vehicle. Will pay Tailgaters Parking directly or you can Venmo Catherine and she can obtain for you.

Parking lot is right across street from tailgate lot. No parking at this time in our tailgate lot. We secured the entire lot for just our group and for tailgate.

Tailgaters Extra Point Lot
1951 Beaver St E
Jacksonville, FL 32202
United States
30.32621° N, 81.62897° W

Food trucks will be on location. BYOB drinks. DJ Austin Garvey will be in full swing once again. We will have tailgate open around 8 am. NOTE- For those with Cabana tickets. Remember it comes with early access to stadium and includes food and drinks. So don't bring a ton!

TICKETS!!!- See comment with flyer for pricing and sections. Get with me Catherine Baskett-Cook AKA TiCatMaster AKA KC Glitzn for your tickets. We still have a good inventory via our group ticket account with the Jags. No FEES. Do NOT pay over. As I always do, you pay what I pay. Plain and simple. Not here to make money. Here to help!!!!

Note- All lowers are sold out. Pool Cabanas are sold out. HUGE NOTE- Jags verified that we are the ONLY Chiefs group/people that are getting cabanas. They have already assigned them. No other Chiefs groups are being provided cabanas. So please be careful giving money towards any that are not through me. As per the Jags, this is it.

Stadium and bag policy’s
Spoiler!

Attached: IMG_7241.jpg (88.6 KB) IMG_7400.jpg (47.3 KB) IMG_7749.jpg (119.8 KB) 
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:55 AM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The Jags tried their best to keep the stadium from turning red again, but we still did it. Well done!
It was very evident on TV!

On a side note, Steven St. John of 810 radio attended the game and he said it was incredibly hot. I don't doubt that it was, but after having been at the 2019 season-opener, which was probably the hottest I've ever been and had to leave at halftime, I'm betting this year's game wasn't quite as bad.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:58 AM 09-21-2023
The UV index was high that day. It can be hotter than hell in that stadium at the beginning of the season. Locals prefer not to go the first weeks of the year; later in the season the weather is a lot more pleasant.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:02 AM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
The UV index was high that day. It can be hotter than hell in that stadium at the beginning of the season. Locals prefer not to go the first weeks of the year; later in the season the weather is a lot more pleasant.
That's why I skipped this year's game. If they play in October or later some year, I'll probably give it another shot.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:16 AM 09-21-2023
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
It was very evident on TV!

On a side note, Steven St. John of 810 radio attended the game and he said it was incredibly hot. I don't doubt that it was, but after having been at the 2019 season-opener, which was probably the hottest I've ever been and had to leave at halftime, I'm betting this year's game wasn't quite as bad.

Thoughts?
It was hot as hell but no where near the temp's or the "feels like" temps in 2019. I've been in Florida for 13 years now, that day in 2019 was the hottest day I've experienced.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up