Page 120 of 121
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Derek Carr fucking sucks
staylor26 02:10 PM 12-10-2017
That is all
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:13 AM 02-15-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Carolina has a good defense and running game. Nobody else does in that division so that would be my choice.
Agreed
Tampa and the saints are a complete mess. Atlanta is a little better, but the Panthers have some nice pieces in place to at least win the division by adding Carr
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:23 AM 02-15-2023
Panthers make the most sense for Carr, to me.

Warm weather for the most part, they have some good players on that offense and a proven coach, and if they sign Carr they can use 8 on BPA. QB-friendly coach.

Weak-ass division. With Carr, I would be surprised to see Carolina be a top 2 seed in the NFC next year.
[Reply]
In58men 05:21 PM 08-08-2023

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:22 PM 08-08-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:

Well that's definitely happening :-)
[Reply]
jdubya 05:42 PM 08-08-2023
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:43 PM 08-08-2023

Wait what? How is that possible?

Take any guy who played a long time in the league since whenever the Texans became a franchise (2002?) All of them have at least one team besides their own that they haven't lost to? ALL OF THEM?

Rivers... Eli... even Favre was around for a bunch of that. Brees had quite a few bad losing seasons. None of them? Fucking Matt Ryan?

Wow.
[Reply]
jdubya 11:35 PM 08-08-2023

[Reply]
Bump 11:49 PM 08-08-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Take any guy who played a long time in the league since whenever the Texans became a franchise (2002?) All of them have at least one team besides their own that they haven't lost to? ALL OF THEM?

Rivers... Eli... even Favre was around for a bunch of that. Brees had quite a few bad losing seasons. None of them? ****ing Matt Ryan?

Wow.
I was kind of surprised by that one as well. Figured it would have happened at least once. Guess Carr is about set history!
[Reply]
kevrunner 02:32 AM 08-09-2023
Originally Posted by jdubya:
This was Carr trying to explain why he throws a better behind the back pass than forward.

[Reply]
tredadda 07:55 AM 08-09-2023

Who would be the teams he could lose to this year that he hasn't lost to before?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:09 AM 08-09-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Who would be the teams he could lose to this year that he hasn't lost to before?
Panthers.

2-0. Won in 2016 and 2020.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:20 AM 08-09-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Rivers... Eli... even Favre was around for a bunch of that. Brees had quite a few bad losing seasons. None of them? ****ing Matt Ryan?

Wow.
With a defense that allowed an average of 27 ppg for your entire tenure (worst during Carr's time with the Raiders) and having six head coaches, anything is possible.

Did Ryan play the Falcons since leaving Atlanta?

Breaking it down, until recently, a NFC team was only guaranteed to play an AFC team every four years and vice versa. And if they missed the game due to injury, there you go. A reprieve for four years.

This situation happens when a QB is good enough to start for nine years for a crappy franchise that hasn't had a league average defense since 2003 and he has only missed like three starts due to injury and I don't think any of those starts were against NFC teams either.

Plenty of QBs could lose to all 32 teams in their career but those QBs never get a shot to play enough games. Kind of like how most of the QBs in the top ten for career interceptions are HOF guys. And the ones who aren't like Hadl and Snead had lengthy careers because they were good QBs.

But it is an amusing stat and sums up the slop fest that Old Al and Bowlcut has served to the fan base.
[Reply]
Eureka 10:25 AM 08-09-2023
I'm just happy to welcome a new QB to the Raiders and that they will be open to drafting future QB's. The Carr ride is over and it didn't produce much.

Carr is in the review mirror for the Raiders and I wish the best in Orleans.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:13 PM 08-09-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I'm just happy to welcome a new QB to the Raiders and that they will be open to drafting future QB's. The Carr ride is over and it didn't produce much.

Carr is in the review mirror for the Raiders and I wish the best in Orleans.
Won't matter unless a young Al Davis walks through the door.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:16 PM 08-09-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Won't matter unless a young Al Davis walks through the door.
Truth.
[Reply]
Page 120 of 121
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121 >
Up