ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 20
« First < 71314151617 181920 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Texans open to trading Deshaun Watson
Dante84 06:52 AM 07-26-2021

From @GMFB: The #Texans are now willing to listen to offers on QB Deshaun Watson, per me and @TomPelissero. But it will take a lot (as it should). pic.twitter.com/aEQPMeFMe8

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 26, 2021

For Deshaun Watson, the @Texans price has been some combination of 5 high draft picks and starting caliber players, per two league executives.

— Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:25 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I hope someone got that boy a fleshlight for Xmas.
It better have a finger butt attachment.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 04:28 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)

I was told it'd make you go blind. Figured I'd just keep it up til I needed glasses.
that must be why i didn't need glasses until i was 25!!~!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:29 PM 01-13-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
It better have a finger butt attachment.
If u find 1 lmk
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:13 PM 01-15-2022

Don’t sleep on the prospect of Brian Flores to the #Giants. I’m told owner John Mara “respects and likes Flores” -- a Brooklyn native -- and that Flores would prioritize the G-Men job “at or near the top of his list,” per a source close to the situation.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) January 13, 2022

Developing story: Deshaun Watson and Brian Flores have been in constant communication trying to navigate a scenario where they go to the same team, per sources. Watson “trusts and likes” Flores and has been adamant internally that he’d like to play for him next season. https://t.co/HhBScUy85m

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) January 15, 2022

Sources say Deshaun Watson has expressed a strong desire internally to play for the #Giants -- ideally with Brian Flores coaching -- where he could also reestablish his brand in the league’s top market. https://t.co/L5cgWw8RTN

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) January 15, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:19 PM 01-15-2022
Isn't that shit considered tampering? Did the Texans give permission for Flores or any team to negotiate with their player under contract?
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:22 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Isn't that shit considered tampering? Did the Texans give permission for Flores or any team to negotiate with their player under contract?
Flores is currently unemployed, not sure tampering applies here as long as the Giants haven't been involved in the discussions.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:22 PM 01-15-2022
Watson would fit in great in New York- they let rapists and molesters out of jail and would welcome him with open arms.
[Reply]
wazu 02:23 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Flores isn't employed by an NFL team. What are they gonna do, take away his draft picks?
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:28 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Flores isn't employed by an NFL team. What are they gonna do, take away his draft picks?
When he arrives on his new team and then makes the Watson deal, all of that was because of groundwork he laid while Watson was still under contract and while the Texans (I believe) technically didn't give teams permission to talk to him regarding trade deals.

I'm not saying that's the letter of the law, I'm just arguing that it should be considered that way.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:04 PM 01-15-2022
Flores hitching is wagon to Watson is a stupid thing to do if this is true. Watson has proven nothing in league. He's an up and down player at best. Playoff wins? What? Zero I think.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:20 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Florescent hitching is wagon to Watson is a stupid thing to do if this is true. Watson has proven nothing in league. He's an up and down player at best. Playoff wins? What? Zero I think.
What’s the alternative?

Hitching it to Tua? Jones? Mills?

Watson is still a legitimate franchise QB, and they just don’t grow on trees.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:27 PM 01-15-2022
Florescent hitching is wagon to Watson is a stupid thing to do if this is true. Watson has proven nothing in league. He's an up and down player at best. Playoff wins? What? Zero I think.
You are always a fucking retard
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:28 PM 01-15-2022
Watson got a playoff win against Buffalo.

Then he was up 24-0 on the Chiefs in the divisional round the next week.

I'll bet in that moment early in the 2nd quarter he thought he had life by the balls. He felt unstoppable, like his career would never see the bottom of the toilet ever.

Heh.
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:38 PM 01-15-2022
[/B]QUOTE=RealSNR;16075676]Watson got a playoff win against Buffalo.

Then he was up 24-0 on the Chiefs in the divisional round the next week.

I'll bet in that moment early in the 2nd quarter he thought he had life by the balls, and thought, man I want my butthole fingered over and over. He felt unstoppable, like his career would never see the bottom of the toilet ever.

Heh.[/QUOTE]
FYP
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:51 PM 01-15-2022
Bill's going to be emotionally drained.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 20
« First < 71314151617 181920 >
Up