ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Report: Chiefs and OBJ have "mutual interest"
SHOWTIME 06:01 PM 03-17-2024

BREAKING: Star WR Odell Beckham Jr. says goodbye to Baltimore as he won’t be returning to the #Ravens next season.

OBJ and the Super Bowl Champion #Chiefs have mutual interest in getting a deal done. pic.twitter.com/fjQG8p22h8

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 17, 2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:16 PM 03-17-2024
Getting kicked off planes sounds like something Bills fans could get behind. They're not really interested in Lombardis any way. Just the things they could do with the champagne corks
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:19 PM 03-17-2024
Could maybe still be a 40 catch 600 yard guy. After the shit we had if he's a 3 or 4th WR type I'm down.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:21 PM 03-17-2024
Nope. I'd rather have Watson because the 5th option in the passing game needs to play special teams. Watson can actually threaten a defense deep too. He's an incredibly versatile roster piece.

OBJ probably just break himself again.
[Reply]
4th and Long 07:24 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I like Justin; he's a good guy and occasionally he makes a great play. But he's a better ST player than he is a WR, and that's just a fact.

He shies from contact and often allows passes to go through his hands when going over the middle; go back and watch the DET game from last season where he lets two balls go through him, both of which were dead on the money and hit him in both hands. He also struggles in zone and doesn't make sight adjustments at all.

Meanwhile, we have OBJ:

Sorry, put up the wrong clip the first time. This is the right one.
I'll swap highlight videos with you, just for fun. :-)

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:24 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
And what drama did that create versus what it did 4 years ago with Baker? No one cared or even acknowledged it.
reread your post, I am saying I looked up the tweets tonight and it wasn't his Dad's, it was a fraud acct.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:24 PM 03-17-2024
Mike Williams as hes a better red zone threat by obj still pretty good down there despite his size
[Reply]
TEX 07:26 PM 03-17-2024
Why?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:29 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Nope. I'd rather have Watson because the 5th option in the passing game needs to play special teams. Watson can actually threaten a defense deep too. He's an incredibly versatile roster piece.

OBJ probably just break himself again.
I think that's where I am as well. Heck, I'm not against bringing Hardman back on a vet min deal, either.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:30 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
I'll swap highlight videos with you, just for fun. :-)

Oh boy. You think that compares favorably with OBJ?

Yikes.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:32 PM 03-17-2024
Lulz he isn't taking some "discount"
[Reply]
4th and Long 07:33 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Oh boy. You think that compares favorably with OBJ?

Yikes.
What part of "just for fun" and " :-) " didn't you get? Lighten up a little. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 07:36 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
Why?
If Veach is interested it's likely because he wants to ensure that no way last year happens again and is going to throw numbers at the position to make sure it doesn't. At worst, OBJ is just a solid WR. If we don't get a top 2 round WR this draft, a Rice, Brown, and OBJ combo as your 3 WRs is still fucking great. If OBJ is your worst WR that gets a lot of snaps, then you have a really good corp.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:37 PM 03-17-2024
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
What part of "just for fun" and " :-) " didn't you get? Lighten up a little. :-)

Ah, now it makes sense. You got me, my bad.:-)
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:41 PM 03-17-2024
https://heavy.com/sports/baltimore-r...ll-beckham-jr/

"Beckham was supposed to be Baltimore’s WR1, but he was outplayed by rookie Zay Flowers. OBJ struggled to establish a rapport with Lamar Jackson, snagging just 35 of the franchise quarterback’s passes from 64 targets.

Targeting Beckham was a problem because he struggled to consistently gain separation. The wideout won on just 43.6 percent of his routes, including a modest 34.7 percent win rate against man coverage, according to Player Profiler."
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:41 PM 03-17-2024
That same account is now saying Chiefs have interest in Quez Watkins.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up