ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Report: Chiefs and OBJ have "mutual interest"
SHOWTIME 06:01 PM 03-17-2024

BREAKING: Star WR Odell Beckham Jr. says goodbye to Baltimore as he won’t be returning to the #Ravens next season.

OBJ and the Super Bowl Champion #Chiefs have mutual interest in getting a deal done. pic.twitter.com/fjQG8p22h8

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 17, 2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:31 AM 03-29-2024
OBJ would be to the Chiefs like rawdogging in a leper retirement colony
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:08 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Apparently OBJ has broken up Kim K.

One report to why points to Kim wanting more children, being fascinated with his genetics and her frozen eggs will make for beautiful babies one day.

Far out.

One of my best friends is a very successful Armenian-American. He grew up wealthy, knows Kim personally, and has had plenty of moments in that “social circle”.

I remember talking to him a few years ago about her, and all he would say was he thinks she’s gross, she gives Armenians a bad look and thought she could take a few lessons from Cher.

Anyway…. Now that he’s not dating a eugentist, maybe he could find a place on this team?
Que up the “It’s happening” GIF!!!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:55 AM 03-29-2024
Can’t sign OBJ yet cuz Sneed hasn’t officially been traded

It's been six days since the #Chiefs traded L'Jarius Sneed to the #Titans. At the time of this post, neither team has acknowledged this, and Sneed remains on Kansas City's roster.https://t.co/z4A31w6E0T https://t.co/l60SMFGM80

— Pete Sweeney (@pgsween) March 29, 2024

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:08 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Can’t sign OBJ yet cuz Sneed hasn’t officially been traded

I was just thinking about how weird this is that it hasn't been announced yet. I wonder if something is going on with that knee.
[Reply]
KCJake 10:49 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I was just thinking about how weird this is that it hasn't been announced yet. I wonder if something is going on with that knee.
Fingers crossed. Maybe something scared the Titans off. Sneed resigns with the Chiefs for $14 million a year after his market value is trashed because of the news. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[Reply]
Rausch 11:08 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
It's definitely odd.
[Reply]
Smed1065 11:11 AM 03-29-2024
Passed the physical so something else.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:10 PM 03-29-2024
Makes ya wonder if Sneeds agent reported that he passed his physical when he really didn’t.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:19 PM 03-29-2024
The Titans read CP and found out about the knee. Shit.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 02:27 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
The Titans read CP and found out about the knee. Shit.
Or maybe how unhappy we were with the compensation, and they’re working hard to make it right. Two first rounders incoming!
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:26 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
Fingers crossed. Maybe something scared the Titans off. Sneed resigns with the Chiefs for $14 million a year after his market value is trashed because of the news. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yeah, that'd be suuuuccccchhhh a good idea. Sign a guy that you were trying to trade to a long term contract, but couldn't trade all because he couldn't pass a basic physical. Why in the world would we do that? Especially, $14 mil a year which would make him the 10th highest paid CB by AAV?

Him failing the physical and nullifying the trade would be the absolute worst case scenario.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:27 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Or maybe how unhappy we were with the compensation, and they’re working hard to make it right. Two first rounders incoming!
This is an idea I can get behind!an what a good group of people they have running that organization!
[Reply]
Bowser 03:32 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
Passed the physical so something else.

[Reply]
MVChiefFan 04:00 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This is an idea I can get behind!an what a good group of people they have running that organization!
Salt of the earth folks over there in Nashville.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:31 PM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That would be pretty exciting and would make sense if f why the comp was soo low.

I’d be happy if the comp was DHop and a third next year.

I doubt that’s what this is, but I’m willing to keep hope alive.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 20
« First < 91516171819 20 >
Up