ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 46
« First < 364243444546
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 11:00 PM 04-19-2024

This, from USC QB Caleb Williams, has to be music to @ChicagoBears fans' ears: "I want to play at one place for 20 years, and chase one guy—No. 12. I want a place that loves ball. That's all I've heard about Chicago so far." https://t.co/AX105HzzYd

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) April 19, 2024

12? You better worry about 15 gay boy!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:37 PM 04-19-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
So if you replaced Young with Cam Newton, where would he rank?
#2. He literally carried that Auburn team and its dumb ass coach to a national title.

Didn't see that from the other QB's on that list, although Burrow was damn good.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:33 AM 04-20-2024
You're gonna have to chase 15, not 12.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:10 AM 04-20-2024
Only 5 days until Packers fans call him Gaylib of the North. Spend it unwisely
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:27 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
#2. He literally carried that Auburn team and its dumb ass coach to a national title.

Didn't see that from the other QB's on that list, although Burrow was damn good.
I was leaning this way as well. Cam was insane as a prospect and I think I definitely have a tendency to fall in love with measurables.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 09:52 AM 04-20-2024
When top QB prospects end up being complete busts, it’s usually because they go to a very bad situation. That won’t be the case with Williams and Chicago. They were really smart to trade the number one pick last year and build their team. And they’ve done a great job in free agency this year.

Assuming the draft the best available WR at 9 Williams will have top-tier receivers. i’ve always thought Swift was a very good RB. They have a pretty good OL, and a decent defense.

I think the division will be tough. Green Bay looks like they are going to be a top team with love. Detroit will probably face San Francisco again to get a chance to lose to us in the Super Bowl. Assuming Minnesota can get McCaffrey. They will also be a very good team. So it will be a real challenge if Williams can get Chicago into the playoffs and if he does, I think he will have to have a Stroud it type of year. I don’t think he’s going to be that exceptional, but with the cast around him, it’s highly unlikely he will be a bust.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:06 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
When top QB prospects end up being complete busts, it’s usually because they go to a very bad situation. That won’t be the case with Williams and Chicago.
I actually think it will.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:35 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You're gonna have to chase 15, not 12.
He'll only see 15 in meaningless regular season games or the Super Bowl.

If Williams get them to the Super Bowl, he certainly won't be a bust.

I've been pretty hard on the douche for awhile now, but he doesn't deserve criticism for this one.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 46
« First < 364243444546
Up