ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4820 of 4820
« First < 3820432047204770481048164817481848194820
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:04 PM Yesterday
How many cocks has Mo Dix sucked in his life?

He’s a bronco now so take that into account
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The General knows the draft

:-)
You mean the guy who pissed away a million draft picks for Wuss, gave him a ridiculous contract, tried to extort him, and then took the highest dead cap hit for a player in NFL history?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Everyone knows this but Knowmo :-)

https://www.nfl.com/news/debrief-32-...2024-nfl-draft
So knowmo lied again and I was right about him being a 3rd round prospect
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Mahomes earned the pick machine label in his first training camp.

But yeah, a major reason Mahomes fell to 10 is because some teams didn’t like the offensive system he played in. Herbert also got knocked a bit because of the offense he played in.

Guys can get overvalued due to the system they played in as well. A major reason teams loved Carson Wentz and Trey Lance was because of the NDSU offense. And after Mahomes had success, it caused guys like Kyler Murray and Baker Mayfield to become overvalued.

Teams don’t always weigh all of the factors correctly when evaluating QBs. The Broncos and Chiefs are just lucky they have coaches who know what they’re looking at.
I know what PaidATon is looking at. A 25-21 record without Brees, yet another losing season on the horizon, and an inability to find and draft a nfl level starter at quarterback.

If you were to look back on this thread from last year after your team stupidly traded yet another haul to sign PaidATon, it’s clear to see that the majority of us were right, and you were off your meds.

I’ve gotta hand it to ya, it’s almost impossible for a person to be as dead wrong as you are constantly. But damn kid, everything you predict is about as wrong as a person could possibly be.

You’re like the little dicked nerd in school who kept getting pantsed to expose your micropenis. But it gets you off because you’re getting any attention at all. Pathetic!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:59 AM Today
Knowmo loves big flopping boobs. The mane thing is difficult to understand
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:29 AM Today
Like I’ve been saying in this very thread for over a year, 2024 will be Sean Payton’s last season as Donks HC. And it’s going to be an ugly, acrimonious parting of ways. It will also be Paton’s last season as Donks GM. Too bad, actually. As a Chiefs fan, I wish both of them would stay in their current roles with the Donks forever.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Like I’ve been saying in this very thread for over a year, 2024 will be Sean Payton’s last season as Donks HC. And it’s going to be an ugly, acrimonious parting of ways. It will also be Paton’s last season as Donks GM. Too bad, actually. As a Chiefs fan, I wish both of them would stay in their current roles with the Donks forever.
As long as Elway has a hand in hiring the next GM, I have full faith and confidence that the Broncos will not recover anytime soon.
[Reply]
rydogg58 08:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao, The General.

Shit I'm not sure how anyone even engages with you. The never ending over the top homerism and your constant use of this stupid fucking emoji :-)
I'm now convinced that case of dildos isn't a real person. It's an AI bot and someone entered the paramaters: donkey show, rape, excited japanese emoji use.

We're still learning how AI works, so the creater only turns the bot on every spring and lets it run until late summer, in the hope it evolves into the donkey sex show fetish they were looking for. But every year around September it shuts the bot off in disgust and spends the winter in Tijuana watching the real thing.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:57 AM Today
Looking at team rosters after the draft and it's REALLY HARD to find one worse than Denver...WOW
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:22 AM Today

:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 10:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Looking at team rosters after the draft and it's REALLY HARD to find one worse than Denver...WOW
Carolina and them are close, but sadly Bryce Young is the superior qb.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:49 AM Today
Knowmo has somehow transformed himself into an Alexsexual type poster.

Look at his gigabytes! His completion % due to mostly short passes and screens! He avoids sacks! He’s mobile! He’s a coach on the field!

Their new QB is basically an Alex Smith, Marcus Marriotta, Brock Purdy type QB with a very high floor and a low ceiling
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Good for Denver though.

They have no shot as long as they have an incompetent buffoon like Paton running things.

Once they suck again this year, I’d assume he has to get fired. It’s amazing he survived the Russell Wilson debacle honestly.
[Reply]
Page 4820 of 4820
« First < 3820432047204770481048164817481848194820
Up