ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 38
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JJ Watt released
Sure-Oz 08:48 AM 02-12-2021
@RapSheet: The #Texans are releasing star JJ Watt, source said.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:20 PM 02-12-2021
I just remembered that Clowney is a free agent.

I wonder what his market will be. Can’t be much.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:49 PM 02-12-2021
Have we signed this piece of shit yet??????
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:58 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Aldon Smith is coming home bro
[Reply]
TEX 09:23 AM 02-13-2021
[QUOTE=penguinz;15548203]Pitt is not a SB contender. Not even close. GB lost their chance. Rogers will not play in another conf championship game.[/QUOTE

Why won't Rogers play in another Conf Championship? He's been to two in two years. Seems to have as good of a chance as any of the good teams in the NFC.
[Reply]
O.city 10:28 AM 02-13-2021
You need pass rushers. A lot of them. Can never have too many
[Reply]
kccrow 10:31 AM 02-13-2021
Are they getting Watt for 4 million? Because even with restructures and re-signing scrubs, that's about the max type of FA the Chiefs will be able to afford. I don't see much way around that, no matter the voodoo magic Veach serves up.
[Reply]
-King- 10:32 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Yuck. We're trying improve our pass rush here.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:46 AM 02-13-2021
My theory on pass rushers is that you always severely overpay in FA unless you take a shot on one that hasn't quite reached his potential. If you really want one, the best bet is to take one early in the draft.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:03 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
My theory on pass rushers is that you always severely overpay in FA unless you take a shot on one that hasn't quite reached his potential. If you really want one, the best bet is to take one early in the draft.
That’s the deal here, you can’t overpay. You make an offer within what you can do and let Watt decide if it’s worth the gamble in an effort to win a chip.

This is the benefit of having Mahomes and Andy Reid. We don’t have to outbid people. Put the ball in his court and if he joins, awesome. If not, look elsewhere.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:19 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yuck. We're trying improve our pass rush here.
I’ve never been a huge Clowney fan, but if it’s cheap, I’m finally interested.

We’ve recently gotten the most out of Ogbah and Taco. Why couldn’t we do it with a guy like Clowney?

We’re not getting Watt, and we don’t have a ton of money, so it’s not like we can be picky.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:47 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:

Why won't Rogers play in another Conf Championship? He's been to two in two years. Seems to have as good of a chance as any of the good teams in the NFC.
They are is worse cap situation than KC with even worse contracts. Add to that Rogers is not well liked so it is not like FA’s are taking deals to play with him or the team in general.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:59 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
They are is worse cap situation than KC with even worse contracts. Add to that Rogers is not well liked so it is not like FA’s are taking deals to play with him or the team in general.
True, the Packers do actually have a worse cap situation than KC. Pittsburgh’s is worse as well.

We might actually be able to make a competitive offer amongst those types of teams he is sure to be looking at.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:11 PM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
True, the Packers do actually have a worse cap situation than KC. Pittsburgh’s is worse as well.

We might actually be able to make a competitive offer amongst those types of teams he is sure to be looking at.
The Chiefs are in their last year of having Mahomes on a cheap cap number. I get that we can try to get these ring chasers but we need to be focusing on the draft to get expensive positions like DE.

I’ve got faith in our staff based on their history, but they’ve got their work cut out
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:12 PM 02-13-2021
Any word from SR? He would normally send Bryan Beach a Facebook message about now.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:13 PM 02-13-2021
Fuck Clowney. Mercenary.
Always hurt, always overpaid.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 38
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up