ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 323
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:28 PM 01-09-2019
Fuckin' GIMME

[Reply]
ROYC75 09:45 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by DreamCatcher:
Bengals, jets, Texans losses came at the beginning of the year, which luck was still working his way back in form from missing year before. It took luck a few weeks to really get a feel for the game again. The Texans game should’ve ended in a tie and bengals game lost due to a late fumble. We competed with the eagles and that game came down to the wire. Jags loss was inexcusable we didn’t show up, got served some humble pie. It took awhile for colts to gel with all the changes. I don’t care who you play it’s hard to win 10 out of 11 games in the nfl. We’ve basically been playing a playoff game since week 6.
You did not convince me of anything! Where was this Top 10 defense the 1st 6 weeks ? You scored enough points in those 6 games to get some wins! Instead, L's, was your Defense that bad too? Did they have to gel?

I mean, 42 pts vs the Jets? That's Top 10 defense. The Texans was a lost at home, I'll give you a pass on a divisional game since you returned the favor back, twice, on a team that really was not that good. The Texans and the Colts are products of a weak schedule!
[Reply]
In58men 09:52 PM 01-09-2019
Getting his beauty rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DreamCatcher 10:10 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
You did not convince me of anything! Where was this Top 10 defense the 1st 6 weeks ? You scored enough points in those 6 games to get some wins! Instead, L's, was your Defense that bad too? Did they have to gel?

I mean, 42 pts vs the Jets? That's Top 10 defense. The Texans was a lost at home, I'll give you a pass on a divisional game since you returned the favor back, twice, on a team that really was not that good. The Texans and the Colts are products of a weak schedule!

Chiefs had 9 games as cupcakes too. And went 3-4 vs quality opponents and I’m including Steelers as quality.

Bengals
Jags- Mahomes 62 qb rating
Browns
Raiders x2
Broncos x2
Cardinals
Niners

That’s nine given wins the way you see it
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:16 PM 01-09-2019
Chiefs had 9 games as cupcakes too. And went 3-4 vs quality opponents and I’m including Steelers as quality.

Bengals
Jags
Browns
Raiders x2
Broncos x2
Cardinals
Niners

You’re not taking into account the timing of many of those games. We played JAX, DEN, CIN, and SF before they were out of contention. In fact, those teams still had very legitimate playoff hopes when the Chiefs met them.

That’s why things like Warren Sharp’s evaluation system are worth paying attention to. KC had the toughest schedule of any playoff team, period. You guys had the easiest. It is what it is.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:19 PM 01-09-2019
The Colts schedule was so damn weak that I (along with others) literally predicted that you’d probably end up in the playoffs when they were like 3-5.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:25 PM 01-09-2019

Bengals
Jags
Browns
Raiders x2
Broncos x2
Cardinals
Niners

Bengals were 4-2 when we played them, having Beaten the COLTS already.

Jags were 3-1 when we played them. That started a 7 game losing streak for them, until they finally WON a game, against the COLTS

Just some fun facts...
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:31 PM 01-09-2019
https://www.kmbc.com/article/can-t-w...-game/25835695

Worth the 1:25 of your life.
[Reply]
jaa1025 10:39 PM 01-09-2019

Bengals
Jags- Mahomes 62 qb rating
Browns
Raiders x2
Broncos x2
Cardinals
Niners

The Bengals were a good team when KC played them. So were the Jags. Mahomes actually torched the Jags in that game so GMAFB with that passer rating shit. KC broke both of them.

If the Browns and Broncos played the shit schedule the Colts did they'd be in the playoffs instead of the Colts.
[Reply]
DreamCatcher 10:45 PM 01-09-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
The Bengals were a good team when KC played them. So were the Jags. Mahomes actually torched the Jags in that game so GMAFB with that passer rating shit. KC broke both of them.

If the Browns and Broncos played the shit schedule the Colts did they'd be in the playoffs instead of the Colts.
Lol broncos really. Com’on man. Either way whoever wins the game Saturday, I don’t think it will be too long before we meet again. As both my colts and your chiefs are on the upswing.
[Reply]
Mahomer 12:10 AM 01-10-2019
Lol broncos really. Com’on man. Either way whoever wins the game Saturday, I don’t think it will be too long before we meet again. As both my colts and your chiefs are on the upswing.
What is about Colts fans that don't seem to understand that the Broncos had a top 3 defense all season long and are one of the toughest teams to play at home?

Houston is a joke compared to Denver. I'd rather the Chiefs play Houston 5 times in a row than play Broncos twice.
[Reply]
jaa1025 12:35 AM 01-10-2019
The Broncos were in the hunt for the wildcard until they lost Emmanuel Sanders. They had already traded Demaryius Thomas so destroyed an already suspect offense. Their defense is in the same realm as Baltimore and Chicago.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:49 AM 01-10-2019
I think Ballard goes after Hunt once he's served his suspension...The thought of Luck/Hunt and $120 million in cap space...yikes. Indy is going to be a force in the near future...provided Luck stays healthy.

KC is going to have to completely redo their back half of the defense...Chiefs firing Dorsey will end up being one of the biggest mistakes in their history.

That said...unless there is a freak play/players get injured/refs influence...KC should win on Sat. Young cover 2 defense at Arrowhead in the cold...with Reid having 2 weeks to prepare. Watson lost that game...there were WR's open and he just decided to throw balls in the ground....that and BOB is terrible.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:53 AM 01-10-2019
If Sanders and Harris don't go down for Denver it's very possible they would be in the playoffs as the 6th seed
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 02:30 AM 01-10-2019
If there's any justice in this world, the Chiefs shitty run defense will rise to the challenge and bottle up Mack just like the Colts shitty run defense bottled up Larry Johnson back in 2007.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 323
« First < 354142434445 464748495595145 > Last »
Up