ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 315 of 2688
« First < 215265305311312313314315 3163173183193253654158151315 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
New World Order 02:45 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You're really ****ing stupid and clearly have NO idea what you're babbling about.

And furthermore, Dipshit, Croyle was the highest drafted QB since Mike Elkins and until Mahomes.

It's relevant.
No it's not. There's a reason no one backed your Croyle post regarding the Pittsburgh game.

Earth to Dane: HE FUCKING SUCKED. It wouldn't have mattered if you fed him to the wolves the very first game or sat him 2 seasons.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:52 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Croyle wasn't that talented compared to Mahomes and Herm is a horrific coach compared to Andy.

Don't you feel like Andy would have a good game plan in place when Mahomes starts?
That's the point, Andy's 'good game plan' doesn't involve throwing him into a blowout just to 'see what's under the hood.'
[Reply]
dls6501 02:54 PM 07-17-2017
I love the "there is no way he should play this year" crowd. They seem to know how long it will take Mahomes to develop.

They should be working as NFL scouts, but instead, we get the pleasure of having them on CP!! We should be honored we get to listen to their opinons.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:59 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by dls6501:
I love the "there is no way he should play this year" crowd. They seem to know how long it will take Mahomes to develop.

They should be working as NFL scouts, but instead, we get the pleasure of having them on CP!! We should be honored we get to listen to their opinons.
this guy has figured it all out. No one should have an opinion unless they work for the franchise.

Austin, guess you might as well power this 'waist' of bandwidth down. The jig is up!!

Sizzlin' hot taek, brohaim!!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:59 PM 07-17-2017

It's more of having no expectations this year due to how raw Mahomes is. If he's ready Cool, but I don't to start him if he isn't ready
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:17 PM 07-17-2017

Most on here are very excited to watch this kid play and don't want to throw him in there before he can read defenses and prove he can lead the offense. This is probably 90% give or take.

Others want to put him in a glass bubble for eighteen months no matter what. They have dug in and just keep repeating the same thing and if you disagree, you are automatically a butt fucking moron.

And the last group are like kids on Christmas, they want their present NOW. They hate Alex and don't want to watch another play from the check-down King. They are like fuck it- put the kid in there to take his licks.

Oh and then you have Tiger- who Never wants to see anyone but Alex- FOREVER! He spends every waking minute praising Smith's mediocrity. Alex should pay Tiger to write his speech if he is ever inducted into the National Football Hall of Average Players- a new wing of the HOF for marginally talented guys who have long careers that never amount to much.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 03:20 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
this guy has figured it all out. No one should have an opinion unless they work for the franchise.

Austin, guess you might as well power this 'waist' of bandwidth down. The jig is up!!

Sizzlin' hot taek, brohaim!!
:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:30 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That's the point, Andy's 'good game plan' doesn't involve throwing him into a blowout just to 'see what's under the hood.'
Link?

Both sides of this have turned into fucking idiots.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:33 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Link?

The Alex Smith haters have turned into ****ing idiots.
Fixed that post for you.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:36 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Fixed that post for you.
fix your own fucking posts. I can type for myself.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:40 PM 07-17-2017
fix your own ****ing posts. I can type for myself.
Take it easy man. Jesus
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:44 PM 07-17-2017
Take it easy man. Jesus
I am taking it easy, don't start projecting your issues on me now...
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:45 PM 07-17-2017
I don't care how we win the SB as long as we do it. Unlike the Alex Smith haters. They want us to lose with Smith just so they can brag about how smart they are on an internet message board.

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:49 PM 07-17-2017
I am taking it easy, don't stay projecting your issues on me now...
I don't have any issues. Not my fault you are sensitive about your posts. lighten up, it was a joke.

You know I like you and enjoy your posts.
[Reply]
penbrook 03:58 PM 07-17-2017
So apparently the Chiefs wanted Mahomes way before the combine. The Chiefs assistant D line coach Mike Smith scouted Mahomes way early into their season and fell in love with his potential
[Reply]
Page 315 of 2688
« First < 215265305311312313314315 3163173183193253654158151315 > Last »
Up