ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 265 of 2688
« First < 165215255261262263264265 2662672682692753153657651265 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:43 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
alex smith threw for 108 yards against the seahawks. and our defense and charles bailed us out IIRC

jamaal charles dominated the broncos the years they won it IIRC and in the game we lost to them that year smith threw 2 ints

he didnt throw for 250 yards against the pats. the defense got multiple turnovers and gave smith short fields.

he played well against atlanta.

he's responsible for 1 of the 4 wins you brought up...GOOD JOB!
They still needed Berry's pick 2 to win in Atlanta.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:44 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
They still needed Berry's pick 2 to win in Atlanta.
oh i know, i wanted to give credit where it was due though. he played well in that game.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:51 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
If that was the case Reid would have never traded for him.

He's human and can make a mistake.

See Kevin Kolb
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:01 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He's human and can make a mistake.

See Kevin Kolb
Alex Smith is not Kevin Kolb. Alex Smith has had a lot of success here and brought a winning culture to the team. He is a winner.

Before Alex Smith/Reid got here the Chiefs had not been a consistent playoff team since the Marty Schottenheimer years.

Alex Smith deserves some credit.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:03 PM 07-10-2017
Alex Smith is not Kevin Kolb. Alex Smith has had a lot of success here and brought a winning culture to the team. He is a winner.

Before Alex Smith/Reid got here the Chiefs had not been a consistent playoff team since the Marty Schottenheimer years.

That dick won't suck itself.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:10 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
That dick won't suck itself.
Well if it would that would be pretty disturbing.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:12 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
You watch the playoff game where Smith carried the team and made Avant look spectacular out there against the Pats? 290 total yards to Brady's 306. No houston, charles, ware, or Maclin to help contribute anything significant to that game, mind you. Pats bracketed Kelce.

You're ignorant, face it.
290 yards - WOW- :-) I realize that is way above his career average, but whoopty fucking doopty. You act like that is a NFL record or something because Alex did it. See that, with your skewed fanboy logic- Alex didn't lose that game, he put up a heroic 290 yards and it was because key players were not there we lost.

But when the same key players dominate games and Alex rides their coattails for a win- hell it was ALL ALEX! His 200 yards and 1 TD that game was the Only reason the Chiefs won. :-) Alex gets credit for all wins- the team is responsible for all losses.

Hell his 7 fumbles with 4 lost last year, were Not his fault- It was the O-line. His 8 Int's were Not his fault- it was the receiver miscommunicating and not being where his errant throw landed. Even the playoff loss was not remotely his fault it was Hill's for being so completely wide open while Alex was being a total pussy (game managing) and running out of bounds.

The real Chiefs fans on this board waited a long time for a Franchise QB to be drafted. And you have soiled this thread with your pathetic trolling just like you soil yourself every time Alex completes a 2-yard dump off instead of finding the open guy down field. Give it a rest already, Cupcake.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:18 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
You watch the playoff game where Smith carried the team and made Avant look spectacular out there against the Pats? 290 total yards to Brady's 306. No houston, charles, ware, or Maclin to help contribute anything significant to that game, mind you. Pats bracketed Kelce.

You're ignorant, face it.
you are the only person around who pimps "total yards" for a qb.
[Reply]
19now11 04:54 PM 07-10-2017
i went to kc last year to catch a home game. (nor cal raised). the people of kc do not reflect this forum. it pisses me off to no end that alex is so unselfish in todays nfl. the mother fucker drives his team down he field and hands it off 3 times to a rb from inside the 5. he dont give a fuck about stats. all you fucking nerds on cp do. i hate seeing alex get a team stabilized to be replaced by a flash in the pan as much as any alex respecter, but to be honest i cant fucking wait to watch your fucking wheels fall off while i go root the jets to the playoffs. i always wanted to see NY any how. fuck you guys and your opinions.
[Reply]
19now11 04:57 PM 07-10-2017
see you in 2019 mother fuckers:-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 04:58 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by 19now11:
it pisses me off to no end that alex is so unselfish in todays nfl.
Me too. I wish he would selfishly try to throw the ball to a WR once in a while and try to get some TD's every now and then. One thing I have noticed is that good players are usually at least a little selfish. I wish he was a little more selfish. I agree , he does piss me off sometimes.

Good post
[Reply]
19now11 05:04 PM 07-10-2017
holly shit! first respect i got here since joe montana retired! gona miss ya in 19 mr mower lol:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 05:06 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by 19now11:
i went to kc last year to catch a home game. (nor cal raised). the people of kc do not reflect this forum. it pisses me off to no end that alex is so unselfish in todays nfl. the mother ****er drives his team down he field and hands it off 3 times to a rb from inside the 5. he dont give a **** about stats. all you ****ing nerds on cp do. i hate seeing alex get a team stabilized to be replaced by a flash in the pan as much as any alex respecter, but to be honest i cant ****ing wait to watch your ****ing wheels fall off while i go root the jets to the playoffs. i always wanted to see NY any how. **** you guys and your opinions.

Gee, i wonder why we did that :-)
[Reply]
19now11 05:06 PM 07-10-2017
im willing to bet we see a more selfish alex this year. writings on the wall. congrats guys. you deserve a gun slinger.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:07 PM 07-10-2017

I never said he was Kolb.

I said Andy Reid can make mistakes with quarterbacks. He's human.
[Reply]
Page 265 of 2688
« First < 165215255261262263264265 2662672682692753153657651265 > Last »
Up