ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 25
« First < 111718192021 22232425 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans forum thinks CP is a "Cesspool"
Jewish Rabbi 08:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by :
I don't doubt your experience at KC. Chiefs Planet is a cesspool though. Way too many people who refer to beating Buffalo this upcoming game as anal rape.
Let's fuck them in the ass along with their shitty ass team!!!

https://www.billsfans.com/forums/top...ge/4/#comments
[Reply]
Bwana 01:33 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
maybe sweet taters in the rectum slowed them down a little.
:-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:29 AM 01-25-2022

Reading
their gameday thread now. Enjoying myself.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 02:34 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Reading
their gameday thread now. Enjoying myself.
Interesting they want their entire defence fired. The #1 defense in the NFL. Imagine if they had our secondary from Sunday! They just don’t get that you can’t stop Mahomes in God mode. Yeah Allen is good but good don’t beat god…
[Reply]
sully1983 02:50 AM 01-25-2022
F them. I hope their morbidly obese drunk inbred fan base never gets to experience a Super Bowl win. F all of them.:-)

HAIL TO THE CHIEFS!
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:06 AM 01-25-2022
I originally came to this board because I was a Chiefs fan and this was a Chiefs board... I stayed because it was a Cesspool.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:33 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I originally came to this board because I was a Chiefs fan and this was a Chiefs board... I stayed because it was a Cesspool.
There is a meme in that statement
[Reply]
Frazod 08:56 AM 01-25-2022
I've lurked over there a bit. The one thing that really annoys me is their general "woe is me, nobody understands our pain" mantra.

This fanbase didn't appear out of the ether the day Mahomes was drafted. Prior to that, rooting for the Chiefs was an exercise in heartbreak and futility that went on longer than most of us have been alive. And while I was alive when they won Super Bowl IV, the four-year-old me has no memory of it and frankly it means exactly dick to me on a personal level.

That AFCCG loss in Buffalo? The day that I woke up just knowing we'd get a Montana/Young Super Bowl that ended with the soul crushing reality of Cowboys/Bills? That meant something. :-)

So screw your fucking pain. We had it in spades forever. And Buffalo's contribution to it is not forgotten.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:03 AM 01-25-2022
We have had it rough but, honestly, even prior to Mahomes, other franchises have been just as bad, if not worse.

The Bills have 13 seconds, the Music City Miracle, and four straight SB losses. Plus they just spent 20+ years being beaten like a red-headed step child by the GOAT QB. They've never won a Super Bowl in franchise history.

I'm not going to check into it, but I think the Arizona Cardinals have been a franchise for like 80 years and have never won a Super Bowl.

The Bengals just won their first playoff game in 30 years and their first road playoff win in franchise history.

The Lions and Browns go without saying..
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:11 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I've lurked over there a bit. The one thing that really annoys me is their general "woe is me, nobody understands our pain" mantra.

This fanbase didn't appear out of the ether the day Mahomes was drafted. Prior to that, rooting for the Chiefs was an exercise in heartbreak and futility that went on longer than most of us have been alive. And while I was alive when they won Super Bowl IV, the four-year-old me has no memory of it and frankly it means exactly dick to me on a personal level.

That AFCCG loss in Buffalo? The day that I woke up just knowing we'd get a Montana/Young Super Bowl that ended with the soul crushing reality of Cowboys/Bills? That meant something. :-)

So screw your fucking pain. We had it in spades forever. And Buffalo's contribution to it is not forgotten.
Totally. Because even in the pre-Mahomes years, I and many others reflected on the pain we've endured throughout history, but I was never arrogant enough to think that the Chiefs were alone in this. Sure, we experienced a different kind of pain compared to losing four straight Super Bowls, but that's just about every team with any sort of postseason drought or lack of playoff success.

Like, do former Oilers/Titans fans understand your pain, Buffalo? There's a franchise with zero championships to their name. They have a nasty streak of losing as the #1 seed and/or at home. And then there's that whole being on the losing side of the biggest comeback in NFL history embarrassment that will live on forever. You know... that game that YOU GUYS freaking won?

The Falcons? No championships, long stretches of terrible seasons and losing, and some pretty epic playoff collapses.

The Vikings lost a ton of Super Bowls. Gary Anderson's perfect kicking season with the 15-1 Vikings until the NFC Championship game when it really counted. The Brett Favre bountygate loss to the Saints. The Ice Bowl II game against the Seahawks with Blair Walsh's idiotic missed chip shot.

Your pain is deep, but don't do this "Nobody understands our pain!" garbage crap. At least in this game you got bested by a better team and not because you let your foot off the gas. Or because of a stupid missed kick. Or a fluke ass play. Or... dare I say it? An offsides by one of your moron DEs?

No, you don't want to lose this game, but you lost with grace and dignity. You don't get to add this one to your list.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:14 AM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
We have had it rough but, honestly, even prior to Mahomes, other franchises have been just as bad, if not worse.

The Bills have 13 seconds, the Music City Miracle, and four straight SB losses. Plus they just spent 20+ years being beaten like a red-headed step child by the GOAT QB. They've never won a Super Bowl in franchise history.

I'm not going to check into it, but I think the Arizona Cardinals have been a franchise for like 80 years and have never won a Super Bowl.

The Bengals just won their first playoff game in 30 years and their first road playoff win in franchise history.

The Lions and Browns go without saying..
Exactly. The Cardinals' last championship of any kind was in 1947.

Even the Lions can't complain about that.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:05 PM 01-25-2022
,"Chiefs Planet was firing everybody and cutting everyone on D when we scored with 13 seconds left.

I peeked in over there for giggles. All i have to say is thank God (and @Foxx) for this place. Chiefs Planet is to ATOP as a maximum security mental institution for the criminally insane is to the local outpatient psych hospital. Good lord. I wouldn’t be surprised if those idiots were playing Pictionary with their feces on the cell walls."
[Reply]
Frazod 09:08 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
,"Chiefs Planet was firing everybody and cutting everyone on D when we scored with 13 seconds left.

I peeked in over there for giggles. All i have to say is thank God (and @Foxx) for this place. Chiefs Planet is to ATOP as a maximum security mental institution for the criminally insane is to the local outpatient psych hospital. Good lord. I wouldn’t be surprised if those idiots were playing Pictionary with their feces on the cell walls."
That wasn't very nice. :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:20 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:

You mean to tell me those dumbasses don’t use their own shit to play Pictionary?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:28 PM 01-25-2022
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...offs/page/131/

Here is where they score their last TD. Gets really sad to read over the next several pages.
[Reply]
Curé 09:45 PM 01-25-2022
Originally Posted by :
WeathermanRFA

Posted Sunday at 08:42 PM
It’s official we have the best QB in the NFL on our roster.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 21 of 25
« First < 111718192021 22232425 >
Up