Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:18 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This story is a nothing burger
if it's a full auto uzi it is definitely not
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:18 PM 06-21-2021
Likely took a shit angle through a roundabout
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:19 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Clay has been screaming death sentence since the story broke :-)
Bro read my posts.

I'm rooting for a dumbass cop and frank owning what amounts to a cooler looking 9mm
[Reply]
kccrow 05:19 PM 06-21-2021
I dunno... what I was reading online was that the Cali penal code is up to 1-year in jail and/or $1k fine for possession. If it's transport, then it can be up to an 8-year felony or felony probation. We're not talking a bag full of guns, so transport with intent to sell is a hard push for any DA. He likely walks on a misdemeanor.

I'm not sure, other than fines and forfeiture, what other federal implications there would be so long as he isn't already a convicted felon?

All said, Frank has never been very smart. The question really is, what was he doing driving around LA with an Uzi for to begin with?

And TMZ or not, someone usually just doesn't brandish the word Uzi to describe some other gun... It's very much likely he had a fucking Uzi.
[Reply]
frozenchief 05:19 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'll be really interested in hearing what the "routine" traffic stop involved. I mean, I've lived in Los Angeles for more than 28 years now and I've never been pulled over for a "routine traffic stop".

I'm not unequivocally stating that it was a bogus stop, but's not as if the LAPD doesn't have a long history of pulling over Black people driving expensive vehicles for absolutely no reason.
"routine traffic stop" generally means post offense justification for their decision to pull someone over.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:20 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
if it's a full auto uzi it is definitely not
Yeah sure.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:21 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If it was a BB gun….he wouldn’t have been arrested.
Do you even Kalifornia bro?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:22 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
tail lights were out maybe
I find it extremely difficult to believe that a taillight was out on a $250k vehicle.

Hell, I see tail lights out every freaking day on 30 year old pieces of shit that look like they're barely running, yet they're not pulled over by police.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:24 PM 06-21-2021
was he at any of these team activities?

or just too busy being gangsta in LA

in Missouri he could have had that shit no problem
[Reply]
wazu 05:25 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I find it extremely difficult to believe that a taillight was out on a $250k vehicle.

Hell, I see tail lights out every freaking day on 30 year old pieces of shit that look like they're barely running, yet they're not pulled over by police.
Maybe he over-tinted the windows so he would be free to drive around with an otherwise completely visible uzi hanging out of his bag.
[Reply]
Cosmos 05:29 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by jab0450:
This is TMZ we’re talking about. It could be a airsoft rifle and tmz will label it with “scary” words like uzi. And it was in California. So yeah, he could just be guilty of having a firearm in California.
Dumb.

Could be…may be…California…yadda..

Cops busted him and took him to jail…
[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:30 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Maybe he was on the way to the Compton Juneteenth celebration??
Fuck you and your dog whistling bullshit.

Actually, let me correct myself. It’s not even a dog whistle. You aren’t even trying to hide your dumb fuck racism.

God damn you’re a piece of shit.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:32 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Maybe he over-tinted the windows so he would be free to drive around with an otherwise completely visible uzi hanging out of his bag.
I see that every single day as well, yet I've never seen a vehicle pulled over and ticketed.
[Reply]
oldman 05:33 PM 06-21-2021
Let's not speculate on anything until we have the full story. Did we learn nothing from the Hill saga?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:35 PM 06-21-2021
Anyone else find it odd that he was arrested at 9:20 last night, wasn't booked until 9:30 this morning and didn't post a measly $35k bond until late this afternoon?

Or is that normal? Seems like guys are booked and released pretty quickly in run ins with the law.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 43
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up