ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>West Plains, MO
Hammock Parties 01:42 PM 06-20-2021
Next month I will be making a little road trip out to West Plains MO, from Springfield, or parts thereabout.

Is there anything to see on the way? I know there ain't much out there yonder, but figured I'd ask.

This place looks like some GOOD EATIN!

https://ozarkcafewestplains.com/

In related news, I had no idea we had a China, MO.
[Reply]
Pablo 04:05 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
That's further south. Not so much of that in the midwest.
Yeah, further south. Like the south part of Missouri south.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:10 PM 06-20-2021
You going down there to smash Luv?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:04 PM 06-20-2021
Each stretch of pavement should have it's own roadkill point chart. Kansas adds flavor to the point total.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:21 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Each stretch of pavement should have it's own roadkill point chart. Kansas adds flavor to the point total.
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You going down there to smash Luv?
How many points do I get?
[Reply]
srvy 05:23 PM 06-20-2021
North Fork of the White River not far. A little floating and fishing. Jacks Fork a bit farther but not unreasonable for afloat. It's got some fun rapids from Eminence on downstream.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:25 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
North Fork of the White River not far. A little floating and fishing. Jacks Fork a bit farther but not unreasonable for afloat. It's got some fun rapids from Eminence on downstream.
bruh this is a day trip

i want to stop and get a wood carving from some redneck, not get in the fucking water
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:30 PM 06-20-2021
people think i, a nerd, with 13,000 youtube subscribers, would enjoy being in a body of water

[Reply]
phisherman 05:34 PM 06-20-2021
You most likely won't see a lot of folks wearing masks.
[Reply]
gblowfish 05:44 PM 06-20-2021
That's a pretty full day to drive down there and back in one day. Get an early start. Learn some useful colorful local phrases to communicate, things like: 1) STOP THE COUNT! 2) IT WAS RIGGED 3) Shove that mask up your ass 4) Weeeeeel Doggies, and 5) Well Shit Little Putty Balls!

Actually, Southwest Missouri down around Springfield has Covid Spread bad right now, so do take and wear a mask in public places. Only about 30% of the population down in those parts have gotten that liberal micro chip vaccination so far. Have fun. My great uncle Bud owned a Skelly Station in Rogersville in the 1960s. He was a gas pumpin, engine building mofo!
[Reply]
srvy 05:59 PM 06-20-2021
I think you're going to be disappointed if you are looking for an Ozark hill country experience. West Plains there is a reason for that bolded part in the Towns name. The town itself is well known for white trash welfare squatters. You don't have to bad a drive into hills though. These are fairly flat rolling hills for cattle grazing the flatter ground. It's like a little island of a flatter country surrounded by Ozarks to the south. There is a welfare processing center in town that attracts folks looking for an easy time.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:34 PM 06-20-2021
Any road head on this trip?
[Reply]
eDave 06:35 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
In MO, it's road hedge.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:17 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
bruh this is a day trip

i want to stop and get a wood carving from some redneck, not get in the ****ing water
I do incredibly realistic wood carvings of twigs if you ever want to buy one.
[Reply]
eDave 07:23 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I do incredibly realistic wood carvings of twigs if you ever want to buy one.
Every summer in Osceola I tried carving that damned indian head neckerchief woogle and every summer I cut his nose off.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:23 PM 06-20-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Picking up a dog maybe, but could bring peanut butter.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up