« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Willie Gay Jr. Thread*****
Dante84 07:30 PM 04-24-2020
More to come!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Megatron96 08:08 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I normally don't even look at linebackers with no instincts but if they just keep him near the LOS and rush him every down he won't need to have them.

Uh, a dipsticksayswhat?
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:08 PM 04-24-2020
Reid just quoted saying Spags absolutely loves this guy. Fits right in the mold of Badger and Clark. Reckless! Alphas! Just absolute dogs man!
[Reply]
Mecca 08:09 PM 04-24-2020
Kpass turned out fine when he got a coach that realized what he was.
[Reply]
Coach 08:09 PM 04-24-2020

Willie Gay Jr. had to get into his car, drive to town and then talk to the Chiefs on their virtual interviews. It’s because where Gay lives there is apparently no service to do the calls.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 25, 2020

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 08:09 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Pissed.

Not even really worth time discussing because there isn't much to discuss. Pure athletic specimen you hope to mold into an actual football player. This is the type of guy you take in round 5.

Can't say I'm too fond of Veach and his ability to find linebackers at this point. Hope like fuck House can turn him into something useful.

How about the two guys staring you in the fucking face that actually had production in college Veach? Jesus Christ.
Gayphobic much?
[Reply]
staylor26 08:09 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
there's like one post that hates the pick and the rest are jizzing over it. It's okay to have a different take than the mainstream opinion. There's a little boom or bust to the pick, but that's ok. If it works out, you have one of the faster linebackers in the game that can make plays. If it doesn't, we'll be alright. We've gotten zero out of our 2nd round pick from 2 years ago and it took KPass like 3 years to do something and we turned out alright.
Suck a dick. I can have an opinion about somebody’s opinion. That’s all this place is.
[Reply]
O.city 08:09 PM 04-24-2020
I’d have gone wilson but this one makes sense
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:09 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Gay will be fine if they keep him in a very specific role. He is what Spags wants...

If we ever lose Spags he is unplayable.
:-) Yeah, I'm sure NFL DCs won't be able to find a role for a guy with his measurables and ability.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:09 PM 04-24-2020
People say Willie is a lot like Johnson. I always knew that type of stud would rise again in KC. Word is that this guy can really pound the backside of the offense. Running backs are about to get assfucked left and right. Looking at the tape, Willie really comes hard and knows how to finish. These off the field concerns are a problem, though, hopefully his head won't get too big.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:09 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Your choice to be a fan.

Cc: get a clue
You retarded piece of shit, your whore mother should have swallowed your dumb ass. Having an opinion on what one perceives as a stupid fucking decision does not define fandom. GMs miss all the fucking time and Veach has missed hard on a few. Don't' act like he's untouchable. He's not.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:09 PM 04-24-2020
Pissed.

Not even really worth time discussing because there isn't much to discuss. Pure athletic specimen you hope to mold into an actual football player. This is the type of guy you take in round 5.

Can't say I'm too fond of Veach and his ability to find linebackers at this point. Hope like **** House can turn him into something useful.

How about the two guys staring you in the ****ing face that actually had production in college Veach? Jesus Christ.
And there comes the inevitable complaining about a solid pick.
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 08:10 PM 04-24-2020
This pick is a defensive move to shut down Lindsey, Jacobs and Ekeler from coming out of the backfield on checkdowns. Great pick.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:11 PM 04-24-2020
You retarded piece of shit, your whore mother should have swallowed your dumb ass. Having an opinion on what one perceives as a stupid fucking decision does not define fandom. GMs miss all the fucking time and Veach has missed hard on a few. Don't' act like he's untouchable. He's not.
Go home. You're drunk.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:11 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Yeah, I'm sure NFL DCs won't be able to find a role for a guy with his measurables and ability.

He is very scheme specific. There are lots of teams that would have no place for him.

He has a role here. That's why he was drafted.

Issue is like Breeland Speaks was drafted for the 3-4 defense..what happens when you change.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:12 PM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I take this a bit personal since Willie Gay is one of my favorite prospects...
FIGHT!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 49
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up