ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 33
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This girl lived close to you?
Msmith 12:43 PM 11-15-2018
"ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- The Missouri State Highway Patrol said the body of a missing dancer with the St. Louis Ballet Company was discovered Wednesday morning.

On November 12, a state park ranger found Raffaella Stroik’s vehicle in a boat ramp parking lot off Highway 107 in Mark Twain State Park. Stroik's body was found Wednesday morning near a boat ramp in Florida, Missouri, police confirmed. According to police, a private pilot spotted a body in the water around 9:40 a.m. and the Missouri State Highway Patrol's water division recovered the body near a bank..."

Link:https://www.kmov.com/news/body-of-mi...z3gVvvTZS5PCH0
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 04:33 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by threebag02:

Evidently she was a great dancer, but couldn’t swim worth a shit. Still think there’s some foul play
Would(ve).
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:36 PM 09-19-2020
Eh....would still
[Reply]
LittleMeatballNick 05:18 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Eh....would still
did she lived close to you?
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:31 PM 09-19-2020
Nick you need to post more, bud. Hope you're well. :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:41 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick:
did she lived close to you?
She dieded close to me
[Reply]
LittleMeatballNick 06:07 PM 09-19-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Nick you need to post more, bud. Hope you're well. :-)
I'm always lurking man. I'm doing good, hope you are as well.
[Reply]
TLO 03:47 PM 06-07-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
I still can't make ANY sense of the thread title. What am I missing here?
Posted via Mobile Device
I still don't get it.

We need msmith to explain.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:41 PM 06-13-2021
I got a random text from a woman who told me that a friend of hers told her I was single & a great guy. We started chatting & she lives in Lowell Massachusetts. She’s never been married, no kids & makes jewelry. She is 41 years old & she just came off a bad relationship where she caught her boyfriend in bed with her best friend. We texted back & forth for a couple of days & I wasn’t taking it to serious because she lives in Massachusetts. I did some of my best flirting & she started saying she would like to become more than friends. I told her I was too old for her & she should find someone her age & closer to her. She just kept saying she was sick of Massachusetts & these guy’s cheating on her.

We exchanged pictures because I figured that would end things after she saw my photos. She sent me hers. Here they are:

My question is...is this for real? Can one of you do one of those google searches for pictures to see if this is real?

She says her name is Stephanie in Lowell Massachusetts. She says she is 41 but I’ve never seen a 41 year look this good. Her cell number has an Oklahoma area code.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
TLO 02:47 PM 06-13-2021
This thread has burst.

And a great thread to post this in too.

I'll do some digging and see what I come up with.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 02:50 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I got a random text from a woman who told me that a friend of hers told her I was single & a great guy. We started chatting & she lives in Lowell Massachusetts. She’s never been married, no kids & makes jewelry. She is 41 years old & she just came off a bad relationship where she caught her boyfriend in bed with her best friend. We texted back & forth for a couple of days & I wasn’t taking it to serious because she lives in Massachusetts. I did some of my best flirting & she started saying she would like to become more than friends. I told her I was too old for her & she should find someone her age & closer to her. She just kept saying she was sick of Massachusetts & these guy’s cheating on her.

We exchanged pictures because I figured that would end things after she saw my photos. She sent me hers. Here they are:

My question is...is this for real? Can one of you do one of those google searches for pictures to see if this is real?

She says her name is Stephanie in Lowell Massachusetts. She says she is 41 but I’ve never seen a 41 year look this good. Her cell number has an Oklahoma area code.

Thoughts?
You can't be serious....
[Reply]
lewdog 02:52 PM 06-13-2021
You're getting fished like a cat, bro.
[Reply]
TLO 02:54 PM 06-13-2021
Any nudes?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:59 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You're getting fished like a cat, bro.

I think so too but man she/he is so convincing. I figured it was a catfish from the beginning.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:59 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Any nudes?

:-)

No! Dammit!
[Reply]
lewdog 03:08 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I think so too but man she/he is so convincing. I figured it was a catfish from the beginning.
She probably heard you put half a million on AMC.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 33
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up