ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Raider is teh ghey
Clyde Frog 04:33 PM 06-21-2021
https://www.outsports.com/2021/6/21/...nfl-coming-out

Thought anyone who puts one of those jerseys was automatically openly gay but I guess this is a thing.

Disclaimer: I don't care who fucks who amongst consenting adults.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:41 AM 06-23-2021
Every time he hits tom brady, I'm going to cheer loudly.
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 10:44 PM 06-23-2021
100% behind him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:56 PM 06-23-2021
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
100% behind him.
We know, but what do you think of the announcement he made?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:23 PM 06-23-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
A man walks into a bar and sits down next to another guy at the counter. They get to talking, and the guy previously at the bar reveals that he teaches logic at the local university.

"Logic? What the hell is that?"

The logic professor replies, "Well, here's an example. Do you own a swimming pool?"

"Uhh... yeah?"

"Well, from that information, would it be correct for me to assume you're a heterosexual male?"

The guy is stunned. "Yes, that's exactly right! How did you get that from me owning a swimming pool?"

"I made a series of likely assumptions. If you have a swimming pool, it's probably because you wanted it for your kids. If you've got kids, more than likely you had them with a wife, which would make you a heterosexual male."

"Wow. I never thought of it like that. Interesting." The logic professor finishes his drink and departs. Another dude sits down in his place. The first guy starts up a conversation with him. "I had an interesting conversation a little while ago with a professor of logic."

"Logic? What the hell is that?"

The first guy responds. "Let me give you an example. Do you own a swimming pool?"

"Uhh... no?"

"Well, then get the fuck away from me, bundle of sticks!!!!!'

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:47 AM 06-24-2021
WTF? Is this a joke?
N ass I B
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:23 AM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
100% behind him.

:-)

so are his teammates.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:41 AM 06-24-2021
I’m just so impressed with the courage he mustered to cum out. I mean all of society was against him, and he stood strong!

Yeah, so maybe even the President tweeted congrats for his gay buttsex. But that doesn’t diminish from his achievement.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:10 AM 06-24-2021
What's kind of interesting is how culture plays a role in all of this. I don't know the exact number, but let's just say for now that 2% of the general American population is gay. Does that mean 2% of the NFL is gay, but just in the closet? Likely not, because in America, a physical, rough, violent game like football doesn't appeal to a group of people that tend to be more feminine.

Now, what percentage of the WNBA do you think is lesbian? A lot more than 2%, that's for damn sure.

However, if there were an NFL in Japan, the numbers for gay people would be probably a lot closer to the WNBA gay percentage. In Japan, the stereotype for a gay man isn't the flamboyant feminine type of person, but the obsessively physically fit hulk. It's one thing to maintain physical fitness and be a professional athlete in Japan, but typically if somebody just goes to the gym a lot and body builds without a career or vocational goal in mind, people kind of smirk to themselves just like we would do if we encountered a dude into interior decorating as a hobby over here in the states. And as a result, their athletic leagues probably have a lot more gay men as a percentage than ours do over here.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up